[3.12] Radiating Carrion Golems. 90% resistances + 10-20 Mil DPS

Hello...Do you believe that build would be viable in 3.12 as a starter build? If no, why? Thanks.
Have updated the guide to remove all references to seed crafting. Main page addresses the unknowns about 3.12 and will update if anything changes how the build should be run

"
DanielQ написал:
Hi guys, need your opinion.

How does the build match up against TheGAM3Report1's elementalist carrion golems build?

From the POB, this is my analysis:
This build has lesser physical damage mitigation, but more elemental damage mitigation. It has a higher EHP as well.
Golems have a lower EHP, damage mitigation and damage (nearly lesser by half!).
It is easier/cheaper to gear this build as it is mainly uniques.

Can anyone advise if my analysis is correct?
Thank you.

I do not know which build you are referring to but generally when I look at the other golems guides around that have numbers like that they are using gear that is *much* higher cost then the gear in this guide. Some people have used this guide with gear at that level to get numbers that high but it is drastically out of reach for the average player

My main concern with elementalist is how do they keep their support zombies and spectres alive? they are needed to be around the carrions to keep their damage up and even with all the global minion life of necromancer they only barely survive some endgame content

Also do they have enough life regen per second? I find most life builds rely on life flasks to sustain which is less appealing to me

"
ty_nguyen написал:
Hi, anyone try switching out the spectres for 4 redemption sentries?

This build does not have room to give redemption sentry spectres all the damage support gems they would need to be doing good damage and even if you could swap the result would be less damage then the support spectres buffing the golems. If you wanted the range of redemption sentry then you could remove golems and do a spectre focus with the same basic tree, its something I have considered trying though the on paper DPS is lower

"
Ejento написал:
Hello...Do you believe that build would be viable in 3.12 as a starter build? If no, why? Thanks.

Yes it should be. Waiting on patch notes to find out
Hi, i want play this build in 3.12, i read it three times and i don't understand why do we use flask that gain charge on crit? I assume we only use shield charge to move and spam curse.(i am relative new to game so there might be somethink i don't see why this flask is good).
Also our movment speed flask gain charge when enemies land crit on us, isn't just better to have flask that uses less charges (i think our goal is not let enemies to hit us)?

And bonus question i came with my 200 iq idea (200 iq form new player :D) to put Hatred in this build (i know i can't use Brutality support with it), but in your PoB replace any of Pride/Haste make insane dps lost (i disabled Brutality to only compare the auras), couldn't 21 Hatred give 3x 26% physical damage as extra cold damage & 3x 19% more cold damage = 122% more damage as cold?
"
Cirille написал:
Hi, i want play this build in 3.12, i read it three times and i don't understand why do we use flask that gain charge on crit? I assume we only use shield charge to move and spam curse.(i am relative new to game so there might be somethink i don't see why this flask is good).
Also our movment speed flask gain charge when enemies land crit on us, isn't just better to have flask that uses less charges (i think our goal is not let enemies to hit us)?

And bonus question i came with my 200 iq idea (200 iq form new player :D) to put Hatred in this build (i know i can't use Brutality support with it), but in your PoB replace any of Pride/Haste make insane dps lost (i disabled Brutality to only compare the auras), couldn't 21 Hatred give 3x 26% physical damage as extra cold damage & 3x 19% more cold damage = 122% more damage as cold?

The crit part of flasks is just what mine happened to roll and doesn't matter. The immunity to ailments is the part that matters and then I don't spend the time making them perfect with both mods mattering.

Hatred is not better then haste as the cold damage doesn't get multiplied by impale chance and effect.

Even if hatred was better damage I still wouldn't want to change over as losing 30% movement speed to yourself and your minions would make the build slower
This build is amazing! Just did whole endgame content and a T15 100% delirium
"
Ejento написал:

Might be easier to league start as elementalist tho. It's almost the same thing as necromancer, but the investment is minimal (ton of damage damage, ton of
defenses from ascendancy) while getting the currency to switch to necromancer for the optimal setup.
"
WaffleT написал:

My main concern with elementalist is how do they keep their support zombies and spectres alive? they are needed to be around the carrions to keep their damage up and even with all the global minion life of necromancer they only barely survive some endgame content

Also do they have enough life regen per second? I find most life builds rely on life flasks to sustain which is less appealing to me

As an Elementalist you keep your zombies, your spectres and your AG alive with medium cluster jewels with Dread March (along with Renewal for aditional damage) and we usually use 4 of them (got mine for ~30c each, so not expensive). Otherwise you have to invest into minion defense in the skill tree which is not optimal. With that setup zombies, spectres and AG are almost unkillable (can dive them into Sirus storms and chill without any problems). They have all their resistances (chaos and ele) capped, between 1000 to 2500 life regen, a decent-high life pool (at least 40k). Zombies are the weakest and they barely loose 25% of their life in really rare hard situations.

As for life regen, it's at least 1000 to about 1500 if you invest into Primordial Bond notables and/or stone golem gem level (empower, +gem level from gear). You do have a life flask, but the regen is so quick that it's basically just a panic button for dangerous situations and an immunity flask (freeze, curse, bleeding, etc.) like any other.

Big down side tho, is that it's REALLY hard to get to 5k life and more (CI is possible, but toooooo expensive lol and i would break couple defense layers aswell). But, usually all the defense layers of the build are enough to avoid one shot and death even with as low as 3.5k life (Yes! I was not believing it in Delirium league either, but it's true lol).

Последняя редакция: bigtoaster64. Время: 9 сент. 2020 г., 15:24:49
Hi, this build is extremely amazing. I am planning to start 3.12 following your guide, but using dominating blow instead of carrion golems. Any tips that you can give?
ended up quitting harvest pretty early since my friend quit but cant wait to play the build again! unless there's some big nerfs
"
iamkin написал:
Hi, this build is extremely amazing. I am planning to start 3.12 following your guide, but using dominating blow instead of carrion golems. Any tips that you can give?

I'm considering doing that as I haven't leveled as dominating blow before I just swapped last league when I got bored of golems. Depends if something else in the patch notes gets my attention

Might want to focus more on defense since you need to be in bosses faces not at a safe range like golems.

I want to level with Ephemeral Edge as its ES makes it on par with the scourge in value but might need to use brightbreak to have enough attack speed to keep minions up

I'm leaning more and more towards using a small lightning jewel as the source for "pure aptitude" and using 4x Replenishing Presence clusters even in endgame. The per point value is pretty similar but the utility of aura effect is appealing and Replenishing jewels are easier to craft then Aptitude ones are. This isn't the case for the golem variant as they need all their jewel sockets for unique jewels
Последняя редакция: WaffleT. Время: 10 сент. 2020 г., 0:53:19

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация