[3.12] Radiating Carrion Golems. 90% resistances + 10-20 Mil DPS

"
sowozup написал:

I played this build last league.

You are right, the really weak spot in this one is the nearly non existent physical damage mitigation, you have to expect to get onhitted from time to time if your not a godlike dodgemaster in the game :)

If you want to play safer choose the "carryme golem" build. But this also only gets really good if you get the right body armour.

Thanks for sharing your experience!

It seems elementalist has more versatile defences for HC.
Chaos golem + brass dome indeed give you very high phys. defence.

Divine flash nerf however leaves you more exposed to elemental dmg.
However maybe it's not a big downside. From all the leagues I played the majority of my RIPs were from phys dmg spikes.
"
sowozup написал:
"
AlfariusX написал:
Thinking to try this build in HC Heist.
As I get the build is not supposed to tank heavy phys dmg - shaper's slam, minotaur hits? While ele dmg with 90% or close resistances can be almost ignored.
Am I correct?

I played this build last league.

You are right, the really weak spot in this one is the nearly non existent physical damage mitigation, you have to expect to get onhitted from time to time if your not a godlike dodgemaster in the game :)

If you want to play safer choose the "carryme golem" build. But this also only gets really good if you get the right body armour.

True, at endgame, the only thing that would oneshot (hello minotaur) or hit me with a lot of damage was phys damage. Although using taste of hate would definetly lower the ammount of damage you'd expect to take.
Having issues with all PoB links keep getting the error other people are getting please help!
x
Последняя редакция: Alsius7. Время: 18 сент. 2020 г., 11:14:03
"
patoprox написал:

True, at endgame, the only thing that would oneshot (hello minotaur) or hit me with a lot of damage was phys damage. Although using taste of hate would definetly lower the ammount of damage you'd expect to take.

Fair enough I generally do worry about elemental more then physical as physical can usually be evaded or manually avoided

Currently the biggest physical damage mitigation is the "X% of physical damage taken as X element" from the shield corruption, taste of hate & watcher's eye. You can also craft this onto a rare helmet so that would be another layer of less damage taken. Minimum endurance charges on the rings are another good place for physical mitigation

"
Boostair написал:
Having issues with all PoB links keep getting the error other people are getting please help!

No idea why. I've redone the pastebin links with new ones but they import fine for me and others. To confirm you are using Pob Community Fork version 1.4.170.9?

"
Alsius7 написал:
Hello, probably a dumb question but how do you make this build ''skeleton archers''? As the default skill gem is for warriors, and there's a jewel to turn them into skeletal mages, but I can't find anything similar for archers? Thanks

Pob does not have skeleton archers yet because they did not exist before this patch and it has not gone live.

We don't know anything about skele archers yet and I wouldn't plan anything around them until you know how much the gem will cost
Последняя редакция: WaffleT. Время: 18 сент. 2020 г., 11:16:22
I'm going to try this build as a league starter so I'd like to thank you for taking the time to make a detailed guide!
Attempting this build as a league starter, hope things go well with the heist mechanic!

"
DunklerKoenig написал:
"
WaffleT написал:

I'm confused about the fire damage to spells & herald of purity though. In that setup the only spell you would be casting for damage is SRS and that only gets damage from "added X to X damage to minions" and not "added x to x damage to spells" & herald of purity will only summon sentinels if you are hitting/killing yourself not your minions doing it

That seems to be my mistake, i thought the fire damage to spells also applies to SRS. So sadly no useful vendor recipe for us ^^"
But the sentinels from herald of Purity were summoned very frequently, i got the free mana to spent, not sure if there is a better option at this point :)

I plan on doing the +1 minion helm for SRS. Just gotta keep eyes open for a bone spirit shield in A2.
Really love the guide, will definitely be using this to start the league!

I wondered if you'd seen the post / video regarding % increased effect of arua skills and how that effects the % quality?

As in, Vitality with alt qual 2 will give us 60% increased dmg on full life, not 20% (assuming 200% inc. aura effect).

I suppose the real question would be how much value the area increase has over these trippled values. Is, say, 60% chance to avoid an elemental ailment worth the risk to minions if the aura drops. Would be interested to know your thoughts.

Thanks again for the time you've put into this!
Последняя редакция: Thinklike. Время: 18 сент. 2020 г., 11:47:26
Cool build, im still unsure if i wanna do this or the stone golem variant... prorabaly i will do this one idk
Последняя редакция: stoqnbg. Время: 18 сент. 2020 г., 12:06:45

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация