[3.12] Radiating Carrion Golems. 90% resistances + 10-20 Mil DPS

"
stoqnbg написал:
Cool build, im still unsure if i wanna do this or the stone golem variant... prorabaly i will do this one idk

Up to you, but carrion golems are better. I've played both.
This build is good to starter?
"
Thinklike написал:
Really love the guide, will definitely be using this to start the league!

I wondered if you'd seen the post / video regarding % increased effect of arua skills and how that effects the % quality?

As in, Vitality with alt qual 2 will give us 60% increased dmg on full life, not 20% (assuming 200% inc. aura effect).

I suppose the real question would be how much value the area increase has over these trippled values. Is, say, 60% chance to avoid an elemental ailment worth the risk to minions if the aura drops. Would be interested to know your thoughts.

Thanks again for the time you've put into this!

Thanks for this.

The logic is sound, this is how its worked in the past for niche cases. I really hope it doesn't work this way again and they either already have it not working or hotfix it really soon.

That is silly levels of value to aura stackers which would increase competition and therefore cost of aura clusters and alt quality aura gems.

If it does work this way and alt quality aura gems are somehow not overpriced through the Scions then yes almost all the auras would be better as their alt quality form. Maybe even so for the purities although I'd look harder to get some more AOE as you do want them in range for endgame content. Aura AOE can roll as a suffix in the aura clusters so maybe that could help
Is it important that our Medium Cluster jewels for "increased effect of non-curse Auras" have 6 Passive skills and not less?
i cant buy vivinsect unset ring ? why? is it disabled on this league?
"
zivilia написал:
i cant buy vivinsect unset ring ? why? is it disabled on this league?

Haha dude, the league is not even running 24 hours, thing have to drop to be sold ^^
When is it a good time to switch to LL with a 5L Solaris Lorica? My ES is hovering around 2.5k ES with most ES nodes taken on the tree.
"
Katzemura написал:
When is it a good time to switch to LL with a 5L Solaris Lorica? My ES is hovering around 2.5k ES with most ES nodes taken on the tree.

You usually need at least 6k ES before switching to LL / CI
"
Katzemura написал:

What is it LL / CI?
"
JAPACHAMIE27 написал:
"
Katzemura написал:

What is it LL / CI?

Low life / Chaos innoculation

Actually not sure if thats a question now lol.
Последняя редакция: Truhls. Время: 19 сент. 2020 г., 16:17:51

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация