[3.12] Radiating Carrion Golems. 90% resistances + 10-20 Mil DPS

Dominant blow was easy to get going and wrecked maps but in heist it wasn't great since you spend so much time waiting around doing nothing.

Swapped to golems which slowed down clear especially since the golems gems are highly priced at the moment but heists became safer and really chill since there was no zoom zoom like dom blow has

Still impressed at how cheap clusters are. I guess that since you can get them in heists now but will be great once the rest of the common uniques drop enough to bring down their price
"
WaffleT написал:
full build

Hello. Can you help me on POB?

my items are very close to yours, and the tree either. But I wasn't able to cast vitality, maybe when 3.12 comes (I got ~521hp/1386 unused).

But my main issue is the damage pool. Where I'm doing the things wrong?

Got 386k DPS, while your build got 1,747M (I disabled awakened gems, vulnerability and 7link on your armor).

I know I can get better gems (20/20 at least), but from where you get this damage much higher than my?
PS: I copy your animated guardian values, I don't have one yet.

My POB: https://pastebin.com/HepcisFM

Thank you
Your post in the 'X' thread has been removed for breaching the following clauses of the Code of Conduct:

● Needlessly negative
● Antagonistic
How do people like Primordial Might? Does it feel necessary? Does it help the golems go through heist doors without you needing to peek?
"
wubbles написал:
How do people like Primordial Might? Does it feel necessary? Does it help the golems go through heist doors without you needing to peek?

It does help clearing, especially with doors in heists. Not necessary tho, since right now the price of the jewel is stupidly too high, and we want it mainly just for "Golems are aggressive"..

While waiting for the price to go down, i'm using storm brand - curse on hit - vulnerability (vulneranbility alone works too) to "tell" my golems to go here and there.
Последняя редакция: bigtoaster64. Время: 20 сент. 2020 г., 19:29:52
Yep, bought one Might for 80c for Anima stone, but now it's impossible to buy a second one - price is 150+ and rising... So just using Vulnerability - it works good.
Последняя редакция: Ksakep. Время: 20 сент. 2020 г., 19:49:39
Looking at the POB of carrion golem end-game variant, it looks like vitality is not working? turning it on/off doesn't change es regen
"
iamkin написал:
Looking at the POB of carrion golem end-game variant, it looks like vitality is not working? turning it on/off doesn't change es regen

Zealot's Oath?
"
Ksakep написал:
Yep, bought one Might for 80c for Anima stone, but now it's impossible to buy a second one - price is 150+ and rising... So just using Vulnerability - it works good.

ytd i bought for 150c, now is 220c its going up very fast
"
Trebien75 написал:

Hello. Can you help me on POB?

my items are very close to yours, and the tree either. But I wasn't able to cast vitality, maybe when 3.12 comes (I got ~521hp/1386 unused).

But my main issue is the damage pool. Where I'm doing the things wrong?

Got 386k DPS, while your build got 1,747M (I disabled awakened gems, vulnerability and 7link on your armor).

I know I can get better gems (20/20 at least), but from where you get this damage much higher than my?
PS: I copy your animated guardian values, I don't have one yet.

My POB: https://pastebin.com/HepcisFM

Thank you

Vitality is supported by blood magic and so depends on the level on both vitality and blood magic and how much unreserved life you have remaining. At build completion you should be able to have a lvl 20 vitality but if you are lower on life you may need to keep vitality at lvl 17 or so for a while

The pastebin already has impale disabled to make it a 6-link. Impale is just there to show how much damage it would give if you enabled it. Its part of the build but gets removed once you get rotten claws so its there but disabled

You don't have any of the things in the config tab ticked. Read the "importing character" section of the FAQ

"
iamkin написал:

Correct when they updated pob with the new reservation numbers they broke it as an aura so its not displaying the large chunk of ES regen it is infact giving. Pob is currently not treating it as an aura at all as it also should be giving 9% attack speed and its not displaying that either. They will fix it in time
Hey,

i really like the build so far even to the fact that i die way to often.
I still need some important parts of my gear and for that some luck for currency drops, since there is not much to sell.

Hard to see that some important gear parts are going to be more and more expensive, as you mentioned, the Primordial Jewels.

One Question to Spectres / Desecrate.
I always try to have one Ape for Power Charges and One for Frenzy. I pick them up in the Acts and resummon them in higher maps, using desecrate. Do the get the Monsterlevel from my desecrate or from the map? Since my desecrate is a bit low level due to the dex requirements.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация