[3.12] Radiating Carrion Golems. 90% resistances + 10-20 Mil DPS

"
daamxlaws написал:
how to see total aura effect on PoB?

I think if you go to the "Calc" section of POB and select an aura skill like Purity of Fire, it should show "Aura Effect Mod", this should be over 3, i think.

Lucky Drop :)
Dropping by to say this build is great! It works well as a league starter. The carrion golems do die occasionally early on but they do stay alive most of the time after you level your gems and gear. I appreciate how tanky we get while still being able to output respectable damage. The gear is also very scalable. I have 6.5k ES while still rocking a Solaris Lorica.
Greetings.
"
Fencatffxi написал:
"
Хуана написал:
"
Base Carrion Build
This is what my gear was at when I finished the atlas at league start

https://pastebin.com/Gx0aRS7k

Link doesnt work in my PoB: unknown passive tree version. PoB ver. 1.4.170

You need the community fork, https://github.com/PathOfBuildingCommunity/PathOfBuilding

Thank you!
Was wondering if its possible to switch out golems for pure spectre build change some gems and weapon?
This syndicate spectre looks dope?
Got any idea if it will work?
"
manos9490 написал:
Was wondering if its possible to switch out golems for pure spectre build change some gems and weapon?
This syndicate spectre looks dope?
Got any idea if it will work?

why not just look for a specter build at that point and follow that?

Anyone looked at the new unique Maw? Could possibly use that item and do away with the need for might and frenzy in the zombies. Would lose a bunch of ES and chaos res though and some life for the zombies from the +1 level. If you use chayula over Juju i doubt the chaos res would be an issue but still.
Последняя редакция: Truhls. Время: 24 сент. 2020 г., 21:50:32
@WaffleT

Is it still required to put replenish fix & AG on an item?

== Replenishing Presence Fix ==
Regenerate 3% of Life per second
Minions Regenerate 3% of Life per second

== Animate Guardian ==
Minions have +50% To Critical Strike Multiplier
Nearby Enemies Take 9% Increased Physical Damage
10% Increased Movement speed
Minions have 10% Increased Movement speed
Minions deal 10% More Damage
So... it looks like the most recent version of this guide recommends 3x Primordial Harmony instead of 2xHarmony and 1xMight. My concern is that with this setup Golems are not aggressive but zombies and AG are (both linked to Feeding Frenzy + Minion Life). This sometimes results in Golems staying close to you and zombies/AG rushing to the enemy if you're not paying attention. I lost a few zombies this way a few times and I'm concerned it's easy to lose AG as well, without Golems supporting it.

I think one option is replacing one Harmony with Might, but 1) they're very expensive this league and 2) I like controlling my Golems with spells.
Another option is unlinking AG from Feeding Frenzy, but this will also require unlinking Zombies from Minion Life (link AG-Life and Zombies-FF) and they will probably die very easily.

Any suggestions?
How about using convocation in order to control your minions ?
I usually use frostblink and convocation in this build.
is it normal, that escape from heist ~70lvl is 50/50%? :) im lvl 78 with ~5k ES, minions do decent dmg but im dying very often even on low map tiers. all resis @80% (only chaos -35%, no amulet yet)
build is so expensive into transition from leveling to endgame without buying exalts :/

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация