[3.12] Radiating Carrion Golems. 90% resistances + 10-20 Mil DPS

How are you guys dealing with no convocation ?
"
RKurozu написал:
How are you guys dealing with no convocation ?
I don't use Clarity, this build works so much better with Convocation.
How much dps could I reach with 3ex invested?
How good is this build for simulacrum?
"
InsaneX3 написал:

I can do T11 with 5 delirium orb but it takes time
"
InsaneX3 написал:
I used this build last league to do 100% delirium fractured burial chambers.
After a week played can tell that this build is great. Very tanky. T16 maps are easy with it.
But Uber Atziri wiped the floor with my golems (and me after that). Well, she's hard to beat with minions, with her reflect and flameblasts.

These little friends are also very helpful:

and a 18% phys as fire/lighting watcher's eye is also a nice addition.

Rings - 4.5 ex
Shield - 4c + nearly 100 vaals+chromes to color (likely 0.5ex)
Watcher's Eye - 3 ex

=========
Total costs of new items- 8ex
=========

With old items: 6L shavs - 6ex, Vertex - 1.5 ex, Chayula ammy - 2ex, all catalysts - - 1ex total, cluster jewels - nearly 2ex for 4 jewels, primordials - 2 ex for 6 jewels, awakened brutality - 2.5 ex, awakened minion damage - 1.5ex, energy from within - 30c

---------------------
Overall costs - 28-29 ex (if think about some lvl 21 auras, boots, abyssal jewels, etc.)
---------------------

Now need to get all gems to lvl 21, maybe get a better clusters, maybe get a might jewel (if it will drop in price)

Последняя редакция: Ksakep. Время: 25 сент. 2020 г., 23:18:56
"
falagar112 написал:
"
DunklerKoenig написал:
Nice to see that you guys are doing good with your progress! :)
I have sadly bad luck with currency the last days, the vivinsect rings or primordial jewels would be a nice upgrade for higher tier maps.

Is the +3 rare Es helm worth it over the Vertex?

only if you self craft since theres no good ES ones on the market.

this took 12 bound fossils and 1 anull.

Yea i agree self crafting is probably your best bet, but id buy the base with carrion golems deal 40 inc damage before you getting going, after all +3 is more of a min-max over the vertex so you shouldnt half ass it.
🥓🔥🥓🔥BACON'S BOSS KILLING SERVICE!🔥🥓🔥🥓
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2640995/page/1
Последняя редакция: JackOfAllBacons. Время: 26 сент. 2020 г., 1:20:11
"
ivressemb написал:
"
xMarox написал:
is it normal, that escape from heist ~70lvl is 50/50%? :) im lvl 78 with ~5k ES, minions do decent dmg but im dying very often even on low map tiers. all resis @80% (only chaos -35%, no amulet yet)
build is so expensive into transition from leveling to endgame without buying exalts :/

Hard to tell with your characters being private, but it's not normal, depending on how you play. In any case even squishy you should be able to shield charge / flame dash your way to the exit (ignoring mobs), but at a guess you may have gone low-life while forgetting that Chaos dmg bypasses energy shield? Do you have Shav / Solaris lorica?

Getting to at least 0% chaos res should also be doable (cluster jewels have a bunch, there's a couple of nodes you can spec in a pinch, otherwise get it on gloves / ring / helmet).

enabled profile. any help should be nice. im stuck, just lvling to get charisma but i dont think it could change anything. im running with very low HP with all auras what u can see in the build right now. and i have 3,5k energy not 5k as i tought ;)
"
xMarox написал:
"
ivressemb написал:
"
xMarox написал:
is it normal, that escape from heist ~70lvl is 50/50%? :) im lvl 78 with ~5k ES, minions do decent dmg but im dying very often even on low map tiers. all resis @80% (only chaos -35%, no amulet yet)
build is so expensive into transition from leveling to endgame without buying exalts :/

Hard to tell with your characters being private, but it's not normal, depending on how you play. In any case even squishy you should be able to shield charge / flame dash your way to the exit (ignoring mobs), but at a guess you may have gone low-life while forgetting that Chaos dmg bypasses energy shield? Do you have Shav / Solaris lorica?

Getting to at least 0% chaos res should also be doable (cluster jewels have a bunch, there's a couple of nodes you can spec in a pinch, otherwise get it on gloves / ring / helmet).

enabled profile. any help should be nice. im stuck, just lvling to get charisma but i dont think it could change anything. im running with very low HP with all auras what u can see in the build right now. and i have 3,5k energy not 5k as i tought ;)

I had a really hard time the first day on heists. Getting Zealots Oath and 2+ replenishing up and running along with enough aura strength to hit 82/83 res is when you ACTUALLY start being tanky, till then you still get one shot by a lot of stuff. Sitting at 5k es and 87/87/85 on the resistances and i can kinda just charge head first into t14 maps without much worry with flasks up.
Последняя редакция: Truhls. Время: 26 сент. 2020 г., 3:23:03

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация