[3.12] Radiating Carrion Golems. 90% resistances + 10-20 Mil DPS

"
SuddenBear1 написал:
So... it looks like the most recent version of this guide recommends 3x Primordial Harmony instead of 2xHarmony and 1xMight. My concern is that with this setup Golems are not aggressive but zombies and AG are (both linked to Feeding Frenzy + Minion Life). This sometimes results in Golems staying close to you and zombies/AG rushing to the enemy if you're not paying attention. I lost a few zombies this way a few times and I'm concerned it's easy to lose AG as well, without Golems supporting it.

I think one option is replacing one Harmony with Might, but 1) they're very expensive this league and 2) I like controlling my Golems with spells.
Another option is unlinking AG from Feeding Frenzy, but this will also require unlinking Zombies from Minion Life (link AG-Life and Zombies-FF) and they will probably die very easily.

Any suggestions?
I dont have AG yet, but i will be getting it set up soon. My plan is to UNLINK AG in a +3 helm, and only have Zombie - Maim - Feeding Frenzy + 1 red socket (AG). Last league when I played, this is the setup I used and it was fine for 100% Del maps with about 65k AG hp, I cannot comment about vitality nerf yet.
"
WaffleT написал:
Dread Banner
Alternate Quality 2 You and nearby Allies have 5% chance to Impale Enemies on Hit with Attacks

So with 200% aura effect increase and 40% from generosity, Dread Banner should give 25 * 3.4 = 85% Impale chance. This means just one Rotten Claws should be enough to hit 100%, right?
"
xMarox написал:
is it normal, that escape from heist ~70lvl is 50/50%? :) im lvl 78 with ~5k ES, minions do decent dmg but im dying very often even on low map tiers. all resis @80% (only chaos -35%, no amulet yet)
build is so expensive into transition from leveling to endgame without buying exalts :/

Hard to tell with your characters being private, but it's not normal, depending on how you play. In any case even squishy you should be able to shield charge / flame dash your way to the exit (ignoring mobs), but at a guess you may have gone low-life while forgetting that Chaos dmg bypasses energy shield? Do you have Shav / Solaris lorica?

Getting to at least 0% chaos res should also be doable (cluster jewels have a bunch, there's a couple of nodes you can spec in a pinch, otherwise get it on gloves / ring / helmet).
Последняя редакция: ivressemb. Время: 25 сент. 2020 г., 8:48:25
Just got uber lab done. Very happy with the build so far.

I guess the only thing I'm confused about is getting bone barrier didn't increase my ES regen? does it affect the recharge time/speed instead?
Can anyone resp me a Arena Master spectre? @gola_pupa_na_grzejniku

Done, thanks you all!
Последняя редакция: JAPACHAMIE27. Время: 25 сент. 2020 г., 12:08:16
"
Techgamer написал:
Just got uber lab done. Very happy with the build so far.

I guess the only thing I'm confused about is getting bone barrier didn't increase my ES regen? does it affect the recharge time/speed instead?

Its a passive buff outside of the bone armour guard skill. Recovery rate is the speed in which you regenerate the es (separate from es recharge rate), similiar to mana regeneration rate but for your life/es.

"
SuddenBear1 написал:
"
WaffleT написал:
Dread Banner
Alternate Quality 2 You and nearby Allies have 5% chance to Impale Enemies on Hit with Attacks

So with 200% aura effect increase and 40% from generosity, Dread Banner should give 25 * 3.4 = 85% Impale chance. This means just one Rotten Claws should be enough to hit 100%, right?

Correct. as was stated within the guide.
🥓🔥🥓🔥BACON'S BOSS KILLING SERVICE!🔥🥓🔥🥓
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2640995/page/1
Последняя редакция: JackOfAllBacons. Время: 25 сент. 2020 г., 13:53:18

I guess it's time to upgrade to shav? or did I miss something else?
What helm enchant are you guys going with? I am using summoned carrion golems deal 40% more damage (appears to be better overall than the flesh offering attack speed) but wasn't sure how that works with scaling or potentially other enchantments.
Nice to see that you guys are doing good with your progress! :)
I have sadly bad luck with currency the last days, the vivinsect rings or primordial jewels would be a nice upgrade for higher tier maps.

Is the +3 rare Es helm worth it over the Vertex?
"
DunklerKoenig написал:
Nice to see that you guys are doing good with your progress! :)
I have sadly bad luck with currency the last days, the vivinsect rings or primordial jewels would be a nice upgrade for higher tier maps.

Is the +3 rare Es helm worth it over the Vertex?

only if you self craft since theres no good ES ones on the market.

this took 12 bound fossils and 1 anull.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация