[3.12] Odif's Newbie League Starter, Electric Spectre-(Zombie or Skeleton) Necromancer, low cost.

Hello, thanks for the build

Do you recommend to craft on your wands "trigger socketed spells when you use a skill" ?

Are you casting bone offering manually ?
"
mirage2k640 написал:
Hello, thanks for the build

Do you recommend to craft on your wands "trigger socketed spells when you use a skill" ?

Are you casting bone offering manually ?

Yes, its a nice QoL improvement.
Not necessary.

Self cast works.
"
Odif написал:
If you feel you need more defense, a shield with spell block and even more life on block would be helpful, you can even get one with +1 to int gems, at an absurd price.

So I think I figured out a cheaper way to up my defense again after reading Lyends' spectre guide and I found a ring: Profane Proxy that lets me allow Conductivity to be applied by my chilling Skitterbot instead of casting it. After doing that, I added Enduring Cry to the build which I have supported by Second Wind support along with Convocation and my movement skill (Frostblink) in my boots. Now I'm casting Armageddon Brand, Enduring Cry, Bone Armour, and Convocation constantly (Bone Offering/Desecrate triggered) which has really helped with my defense and life regen. Basically this only cost me a bit of defensive stats from one ring and helped with my DPS (constant conductivity on +3 socketed gem) and allowed me to up my damage reduction, resistances and HUGE life regen (almost like a health flask). I also got the expensive jewel Lyends recommends: Unending Hunger which lets my Spectres go nuts to clear maps (along with Convocation to keep them close). I still have a bit of a problem with huge single spikes in damage and I'm bad at manually dodging things but I'm feeling way less squishy in T16 maps!
"
gramuf написал:
"
Odif написал:
If you feel you need more defense, a shield with spell block and even more life on block would be helpful, you can even get one with +1 to int gems, at an absurd price.

So I think I figured out a cheaper way to up my defense again after reading Lyends' spectre guide and I found a ring: Profane Proxy that lets me allow Conductivity to be applied by my chilling Skitterbot instead of casting it. After doing that, I added Enduring Cry to the build which I have supported by Second Wind support along with Convocation and my movement skill (Frostblink) in my boots. Now I'm casting Armageddon Brand, Enduring Cry, Bone Armour, and Convocation constantly (Bone Offering/Desecrate triggered) which has really helped with my defense and life regen. Basically this only cost me a bit of defensive stats from one ring and helped with my DPS (constant conductivity on +3 socketed gem) and allowed me to up my damage reduction, resistances and HUGE life regen (almost like a health flask). I also got the expensive jewel Lyends recommends: Unending Hunger which lets my Spectres go nuts to clear maps (along with Convocation to keep them close). I still have a bit of a problem with huge single spikes in damage and I'm bad at manually dodging things but I'm feeling way less squishy in T16 maps!

Unending Hunger is a great dps increase on clearing, does little on bosses.
I should include it in the "what to buy when you are insanely wealthy"

Using Profane Proxy saves you one gem slot (curse on hit) but then you use 2 slots for enduring cry and second wind. Its a fine choice. I did not make use due to the taunting of enduring cry. You get massive life regen, but taunt monsters to you. I choose to not taunt, but its a viable choice.
I have updated the guide, in anticipation of 3.12.

I will update it again when we have patch notes and the new skill tree.

I cleaned up the language, added some stuff to the leveling tips.

Please, if you used this guide in 3.11, any feedback you have is greatly appreciated.
Yeah I think the taunt from Enduring Cry gets pretty quickly canceled by the minion taunt with how many times they are attacking.
"
gramuf написал:
Yeah I think the taunt from Enduring Cry gets pretty quickly canceled by the minion taunt with how many times they are attacking.

Yes, its a perfectly valid option.
The extra gem slot and the brief moment of being the focus of mobs attack is why I did not go that way.

Not all my choices will be right for everybody, there are lots of other choices that you can do. I support the ones that are viable, and your choice of Enduring Cry is viable. Go for it.
Will be looking forward to the post-patch notes updates. This is on my watchlist for sure for potential starters!
"
Odif написал:
Will be looking forward to the post-patch notes updates. This is on my watchlist for sure for potential starters!

Thanks for this build, its been a fun welcome back league for me! Have no idea what I'm going to do for the next league now!
what is the options for body armour ? (no tabula)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация