[3.12] Odif's Newbie League Starter, Electric Spectre-(Zombie or Skeleton) Necromancer, low cost.

"
Juantxuu написал:

Can your guide be sorta-viable if i start as a Marauder? With "viable" i mean.. make it to blood-aqueduct/white maps or even yellow maps.

Thinking of just respeccing latr and going melee "if" i get some good early currency, im afraid (like a lot of ppl) of summoner not being good for heist runs late game.

You CAN level marauder with minions BUT...BUT...you wont have access to minion gems.

You need an alt who has done library to buy the minion gems for you.

Thus not good for first toon.

If you do go minion marauder, go skeleton as you wont have access to minion defensive nodes, and when skels die, just resummon.

Edit:
After thinking about it, I think it would be best to level as firewall + fire trap as Marauder/Chieftain.

You get access to fire support gems as marauder, and there are fire damage nodes near marauder start.
Последняя редакция: Odif. Время: 18 сент. 2020 г., 17:18:14
I'm currently leveling with the Spectres + Skeletons variant. Feels good for the moment, I used Zombies + Skeletons the first 35 levels (with the new Vitality aura it's very efficient and nobody dies).
Right now in act 8 everything melts and Heists are easy.
Thanks for the build!
"
Asmo57 написал:
I'm currently leveling with the Spectres + Skeletons variant. Feels good for the moment, I used Zombies + Skeletons the first 35 levels (with the new Vitality aura it's very efficient and nobody dies).
Right now in act 8 everything melts and Heists are easy.
Thanks for the build!

Ya, Skeltons stronger than Zombies (unless you go 1000 str baron helm)

I choose zombies for reduced clicking.
Is Fleshcrafter unique chest a viable option ?
"
mirage2k640 написал:

Fleshcrafter is BAD for this build.
One CAN make a minion build out of fleshcrafter, but not this one.

We lower enemy lightning resist into the negative, so ignoring enemy resists actually LOWERS our dps.
"
Odif написал:
"
mirage2k640 написал:

Fleshcrafter is BAD for this build.
One CAN make a minion build out of fleshcrafter, but not this one.

We lower enemy lightning resist into the negative, so ignoring enemy resists actually LOWERS our dps.

Wow I see thanks
Ok, Great news for minion builds.

From today's GGG announcement:
"
Killing Monsters Increasing Your Alert Level
We killed this. It's not a thing anymore.

These issues are still pending testing so may be diverted until tomorrow if a last minute issue pops up but this is the plan at the moment.

Minion builds no longer have a penalty in Heists!

Minion builds will now be REALLY GOOD in Heists, all those minions keeping you safe from hoards of guards.

Yay!

If you have been holding back on this build because of the problem of minions killing too many guards in Heist, well, it's no longer a problem, so give this build a try.
Последняя редакция: Odif. Время: 22 сент. 2020 г., 14:04:28
Thoughts on dropping Elemental Focus to add in Profane Proxy to replace the shock skitter?

Do SD hit fast enough to maintain shock on bosses? I was just going to use HFT to proc EE and generate Frenzy Charges using Victario's Charity.

Thoughts on that set-up?

Thanks
If you drop SKitterbots, your zombies will shock, maybe not on super high health bosses, but good enough.

Or you could use Controlled Destruction instead of Elemental Focus on spectres.

You lose a lot of dps from not having a second wand at the high gear levels.
(expensive)
At low expense level, the frenzy charges are better than a second wand.
(as long as you maintain at least level 25 spectre gem.)
It also gives 3% move speed penalty, which hurts clear.

Its an ok option.

P.S.
If I were going profane proxy, I would use it on the cold skitter and keep the shock.
Последняя редакция: Odif. Время: 22 сент. 2020 г., 18:29:05
I see that we can raise spectres from Heist areas now, I wonder if there are any good spectres that can compare with the SD's ?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация