[3.12] Odif's Newbie League Starter, Electric Spectre-(Zombie or Skeleton) Necromancer, low cost.

"
gshahar0 написал:
what is the options for body armour ? (no tabula)

When on one's first toon in a league, as soon as you can afford it, buy a 6l body armor with 6B sockets.

It does not matter what is on it.
Armor is better than ES or Evasion for this build, but with 6B sockets, ES is likely what you are going to get.

Often you can get a corrupted one cheap.

Or buy a tabula.

Later you can buy a better one with nice life and resist mods, or even more expensive, with +1 spectres on it.
Последняя редакция: Odif. Время: 8 сент. 2020 г., 21:45:54
I'm sorry I must be screwed up but how do you trigger EE ?

EDIT: nvm I thought for a moment that Armagedon brand was lightning based, silly me
Последняя редакция: mirage2k640. Время: 16 сент. 2020 г., 11:26:50
Ok
Just made changes to the build based on reading the 3.12 patch notes.

The build took a defensive hit with the nerfs to Mistress of Sacrifice and Glancing Blows.

It should still be a VERY strong league starter.

I changed the support gems to include Predator (renamed from deathmark).
I should have done this long ago.

In the leveling tips, I added the new vitality gem, as I think it will help a LOT keeping zombies alive early.

I added a section on using Skeletons instead of Zombies for those who are curious about skeletons.

I will update the skill trees once I have access to the complete new tree.
Последняя редакция: Odif. Время: 16 сент. 2020 г., 15:49:15
"
Odif написал:
Ok
Just made changes to the build based on reading the 3.12 patch notes.

The build took a defensive hit with the nerfs to Mistress of Sacrifice and Glancing Blows.

It should still be a VERY strong league starter.

I changed the support gems to include Predator (renamed from deathmark).
I should have done this long ago.

In the leveling tips, I added the new vitality gem, as I think it will help a LOT keeping zombies alive early.

I added a section on using Skeletons instead of Zombies for those who are curious about skeletons.

I will update the skill trees once I have access to the complete new tree.

Thx!! really nice work. Looking forward to try it.
"Look! More hidden footprints!" (2012)

Thanks Blizz/Activision for showing me the right path :)
Do you think the reworked Firestorm could be an alternative to Armageddon Brand to proc EE ?
"
mirage2k640 написал:
Do you think the reworked Firestorm could be an alternative to Armageddon Brand to proc EE ?

Any fire or cold spell would work.

Firestorm does not have 100% chance to hit any particular target, I.E. it rains down in an area, hitting random targets in the area.
So, Firestorm is not ideal for EE.

Armageddon brand works really well.
Ok
I just updated the skill tree links to 3.12

This build is completely unchanged by changes to the skill tree.

I altered the order some nodes were obtained in the leveling trees.

We are good to go.
The guide is ready for 3.12.

P.S.
If that new unique skeleton sword is not too expensive, then all zombie builds are obsolete and everybody should do skeleton instead.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2936067
Interesting build, im gonna league start with that and see how it does, Big thumbs up on how well made your guide is. Good luck on league start and i hope you all get alot of fun :)

Also i didnt find a Pob so i made one with the exact same thing you did with poe planner since i prefer using that, No items or anything but the leveling tree is there if anyone wanted it : https://pastebin.com/7Vb89nWM
Последняя редакция: Damspy1. Время: 17 сент. 2020 г., 14:43:26
"
Odif написал:

P.S.
If that new unique skeleton sword is not too expensive, then all zombie builds are obsolete and everybody should do skeleton instead.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2936067

Thx again for the updates on the tree!

Yeah that skellie sword looks awesome.

That reminds me:

Can your guide be sorta-viable if i start as a Marauder? With "viable" i mean.. make it to blood-aqueduct/white maps or even yellow maps.

Thinking of just respeccing latr and going melee "if" i get some good early currency, im afraid (like a lot of ppl) of summoner not being good for heist runs late game.
"Look! More hidden footprints!" (2012)

Thanks Blizz/Activision for showing me the right path :)
Последняя редакция: Juantxuu. Время: 18 сент. 2020 г., 2:06:09
ima give it a try tomorow and see how it goes.... then ill leave a feedback

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация