[3.15] CieOnDancer's Bane Occultist - EXPEDITION READY! (NERFED) Farm endgame content on low budget!

This is a great build and i enjoy a lot, thank you!

Could you please explain a little bit more on how you are surviving Ultimatums on T14 and higher? My main issue is shooting mobs. Everything that are shooting either a projectile or spells, and I'm dead. Is there any ways of making the build more tankier with gems or passives? I don't want to sacrifise armor with gems implicit, however I can't see other ways of boosting my sustain.

Thank you!
"
t4rdish написал:
This is a great build and i enjoy a lot, thank you!

Could you please explain a little bit more on how you are surviving Ultimatums on T14 and higher? My main issue is shooting mobs. Everything that are shooting either a projectile or spells, and I'm dead. Is there any ways of making the build more tankier with gems or passives? I don't want to sacrifise armor with gems implicit, however I can't see other ways of boosting my sustain.

Thank you!

Hi, thanks for your feedback.

I suggest you to swap one of your Quicksilver flasks to Quartz Flask, it will give you additional chance to dodge (10%) and Phasing (you will be able to move through enemies). I think it should help a lot. Also Cinderswallow flask should be with "chance to avoid stun", it's pretty quality of life upgrade too :P

Also looking at your Aura setup - if you use all of these Auras you probably have not enough mana for casting skills all the time. I have 3 Auras on my character but my Vitality is level 7 so it reserves less mana. Oh and I also have reduced mana reserved on my skill tree.

Oh, and you can put Steelskin on your "left mouse" button, you will move normally and it will use Steelskin every time it will be possible.

Let me know if it helped with your survivability :P
Последняя редакция: cheekym8. Время: 11 мая 2021 г., 16:50:16
"
Hi, thanks for your feedback.

I suggest you to swap one of your Quicksilver flasks to Quartz Flask, it will give you additional chance to dodge (10%) and Phasing (you will be able to move through enemies). I think it should help a lot. Also Cinderswallow flask should be with "chance to avoid stun", it's pretty quality of life upgrade too :P

Also looking at your Aura setup - if you use all of these Auras you probably have not enough mana for casting skills all the time. I have 3 Auras on my character but my Vitality is level 7 so it reserves less mana. Oh and I also have reduced mana reserved on my skill tree.

Verified

Oh, and you can put Steelskin on your "left mouse" button, you will move normally and it will use Steelskin every time it will be possible.

Let me know if it helped with your survivability :P

Actually insane how much Quartz and a better Cinderswallow did. Managed to survive T16 "Stand in Stone circles" with only range mobs. Have to sort out the auras with a Enlighten lvl 4 now.

Thank you a lot, it really helped!
Hey, love the build. I needed some investment but now i'm feeling tanky and the damage is good. I see you are using a +2/+2 tabula and im wondering if that makes a lot of difference since pob is showing a dps decrease if I slot it in. Or is pob somehow not calculating correctly? We are trying to scale despair right? Thanks for your time, just wanted to double check before I spend 4 ex.
"
Andumenna написал:
Hey, love the build. I needed some investment but now i'm feeling tanky and the damage is good. I see you are using a +2/+2 tabula and im wondering if that makes a lot of difference since pob is showing a dps decrease if I slot it in. Or is pob somehow not calculating correctly? We are trying to scale despair right? Thanks for your time, just wanted to double check before I spend 4 ex.

Hello, I'm glad you like my build. :)

I think you need to change some things in "Configuration" in PoB to see actual difference but I'm not a "PoB warrior" so I can't really help you here :D (it's probably changing enemy chaos res though)

+2 Curse implicit isn't very big buff to the build. the best one is +2 Duration/+2 AoE - very massive damage boost. But looks like noone is selling those this league :P

So It's not "must have" but it boosts damage a little.

oh and I've got mine tabula +2 curse/aoe for 100c at start of the league, don't know if it's worth 4ex
Последняя редакция: cheekym8. Время: 15 мая 2021 г., 5:41:57
Hello,
Really loving the build so far. Not a lot of currency at this time, but if you could look at my toon, would you give me pointers on what to upgrade first and such. tks
"
Strad1975 написал:
Hello,
Really loving the build so far. Not a lot of currency at this time, but if you could look at my toon, would you give me pointers on what to upgrade first and such. tks

Hi! Your gear looks fine to me. The things I can recommend for now is buying 21/23 Bane and 21/23 Despair gems, it will boost your damage a lot!

You can also swap your Crown of Inward for one with "Increased Despair Effect", it gives bigger single target damage and better damage overall.

If you have problems with survivability you should consider swapping your Sulphur Flask and Mana Flask (well you don;t really need mana flask for this build, try running one map without it) to Quartz Flask and Cinderswallow Urn Flask with "50% to avoid stun" mod.

That's all I can suggest in "budget" upgrades.
The further upgrades will cost a lot of currency so make sure you want to stick with the build before buying them!
"
cheekym8 написал:
"
Strad1975 написал:
Hello,

Hi! Your gear looks fine to me. The things I can recommend for now is buying 21/23 Bane and 21/23 Despair gems, it will boost your damage a lot!

You can also swap your Crown of Inward for one with "Increased Despair Effect", it gives bigger single target damage and better damage overall.

If you have problems with survivability you should consider swapping your Sulphur Flask and Mana Flask (well you don;t really need mana flask for this build, try running one map without it) to Quartz Flask and Cinderswallow Urn Flask with "50% to avoid stun" mod.

The further upgrades will cost a lot of currency so make sure you want to stick with the build before buying them!

I did the "budget" updates and things are going smoother. Thank you. What would be the next couple of things that you would work on then?
"
Strad1975 написал:
"
cheekym8 написал:
"
Strad1975 написал:
Hello,

I did the "budget" updates and things are going smoother. Thank you. What would be the next couple of things that you would work on then?

Well, if you intend to upgrade build further then you can move to "endgame" PoB and start to craft/buy items used here.

For first steps I recommend you to buy Transcendent Mind jewel and Watcher's Eye jewel with "increased damage over time while affected by Malevolence"

You can also start to run 2 auras - Malevolence and Zealotry, and link them with Enlighten lvl 4.

Also add more cluster jewels to the build, the example ones are in "Endgame" PoB.

Hello there,

Started this build on SSF. Was lucky for the helm enchant so I want to push it further. The transcendent mind is WIP just waiting for the altar
+

But actually, I'm wondering where I should go next. Cluster jewel? Survivability is still kind of "meh", random one-shots occurs often if I don't perma respect the enemies.
Any tips?
Have also to craft my iolite ring and apothecary gloves for the extra 23% chaos damage and 23 dmg over time implicits.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация