[3.15] CieOnDancer's Bane Occultist - EXPEDITION READY! (NERFED) Farm endgame content on low budget!

"
Murstiisback написал:
Hi, first of all thanks for the build i really like it.
Do you have any tips on how to craft the +5 Staff yourself in this league? cuz atm thers only one listed in the market and its about 20ex.

thanks in advance

Hi, good to hear you're having fun with it!

To be honest I crafted by myself only "mid-tier" Staff. But I think the best way to craft +5 one is to buy fractured +3 Chaos Skill gems Staff (there aren't any on market atm though) and then use "gem" fossils on it, then be lucky enough to remove useless mods with annul orb or use Harvest crafting for it and then benchcraft good mods. I've bought mine for about 25ex in Ritual but it was already well crafted :P

I never was good at crafting so probably there is a better way to do it, good luck anyway!
Последняя редакция: cheekym8. Время: 25 апр. 2021 г., 12:47:42
Balanced build to improve its survivability on Ultimatum encounters. You can now farm safely t16 Ultimatums under ~5ex budget. Only thing to change is Major God from Brine King to Lunaris but she has to be fully upgraded. I won't upgrade build further at moment because without Harvest crafting it is too expensive. I will just farm currency on its current state :P

Here is video with showcase: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qz0cNQguUKo

Here is PoB: https://pastebin.com/qdLc2a1G

You can find all informations in first post but If you have any questions feel free to ask.
Последняя редакция: cheekym8. Время: 25 апр. 2021 г., 15:43:51
Trying this build right now. T16 maps were fine. Ultimatums are fine, i die sometimes but its all about my potato pc. I will keep playing this cause i like "bane" and "profane bloom". I do struggles with boss, i dont have much dps and i played melees mostly so im trying to figure out best way to play with this.

Thanks for the build. You can check my character if you want to say something. I'm open for advices.
"
Paradox61TR написал:
Trying this build right now. T16 maps were fine. Ultimatums are fine, i die sometimes but its all about my potato pc. I will keep playing this cause i like "bane" and "profane bloom". I do struggles with boss, i dont have much dps and i played melees mostly so im trying to figure out best way to play with this.

Thanks for the build. You can check my character if you want to say something. I'm open for advices.

Hi! Thanks for giving my build a shot! :) Here is my advices for you after seeing your profile (from most important to less important):

1. Buy Tabula rasa with implicit +2 to Duration gems or +2 to AoE gems. Chaos damage skills scale very good with gem level so It's very powerfull upgrade for damage! (it;s very big damage boost!)

2. Change your amulet for some rare with high Life and resistances. You can annoint it at sister Cassia to get Hex Master (Crimson + Black + Opalescent) or Corruption (Crimson + 2x Black).

3. Buy Crown of Inward with +40% Bane damage.

Also your damage against bosses is low now because you have support and curse gems at level 16 :D If you get them at level 20 your damage will be bigger! You can also consider buying Despair lvl 21/23 and Cinderswallow flask with "Stun avoid".

Good luck!
1. Buy Tabula rasa with implicit +2 to Duration gems or +2 to AoE gems. Chaos damage skills scale very good with gem level so It's very powerful upgrade for damage! (it;s very big damage boost!)

Is it really worth sacrificing a good rare chest for this though?

Also, I noticed your not using essence drain in your gear setup, your using Blight. Did I miss something?

Last question, the boots. Winddhriek, I assume its not the "Additional Hex" we're getting these boots are we only apply two hexes as is. I assume its the increased AOE we want?
Последняя редакция: eXidus. Время: 28 апр. 2021 г., 19:42:24
"
eXidus написал:
1. Buy Tabula rasa with implicit +2 to Duration gems or +2 to AoE gems. Chaos damage skills scale very good with gem level so It's very powerful upgrade for damage! (it;s very big damage boost!)

Is it really worth sacrificing a good rare chest for this though?

Also, I noticed your not using essence drain in your gear setup, your using Blight. Did I miss something?

Last question, the boots. Winddhriek, I assume its not the "Additional Hex" we're getting these boots are we only apply two hexes as is. I assume its the increased AOE we want?

Well in my opinion +2 Duration or AoE gems chest is core item here. As I mentioned chaos skills scale greatly with gem level. But let's talk in numbers! On my budget setup you get 400k Sirus dmg from Bane but when you drop out Tabula it changes to 300k. So it's safe to say Tabula gives 1/4 of builds damage :P If you feel comfortable with that damage then sure, go for it - rare armour with 100 Life and %increased life will give you about 500HP more (i still think tabula with those implicits is better)

Also when you;re rich, why not both? That's my chest from last league:

I've added "Ultimatum" version of build which is tankier and suits better with doing Ultimatums. Vaal Blight is very powerfull AoE skill which also Hinders enemies (slowing them down). You can swap it on ED on bosses because the support gems are the same anyway. I did Sirus A:7 with Vaal Blight without any bigger problems though.

Exactly. Windshrieks gives great AoE for Bane which results in faster and better clear. As I said in first post and notes - It's an optional item, It's great to have it but build works without it perfectly fine.

If you have more questions feel free to ask!
Последняя редакция: cheekym8. Время: 29 апр. 2021 г., 3:20:53
Hello there.I lvling with this great build and it pretty fun.For better survivability on late game i thinking about ES/low life version.Which means to respect all entire passive skill three.Do you try this theoriticaly.Is this possible I mean and how much more expensive should be😀 with new es items etc.Does it worth it at all
Последняя редакция: Sylis85. Время: 2 мая 2021 г., 8:58:39
"
Sylis85 написал:
Hello there.I lvling with this great build and it pretty fun.For better survivability on late game i thinking about ES/low life version.Which means to respect all entire passive skill three.Do you try this theoriticaly.Is this possible I mean and how much more expensive should be😀 with new es items etc.Does it worth it at all

Hi! I'm glad to hear you're having fun. :)

To be honest for clearing t16 maps you won't need ES/lowlife because 5ex version is doing great here. But if you are aiming for 100% delirious maps or farming 5-ways etc. then yeah. In my opinion it's better to invest in ES version than Life one but it depends what you like to play.

I think ES version should be like 20ex to start but my knowledge about ES builds and items is pretty bad. Min/maxed is probably 100ex+ (just like my endgame Life version) but it will probably be much tankier.

Overall if you just want to invest few exalteds into build just stick to life but if you want to pump dozens of exalts then you should look around for ES version of build :P I can't provide it to you though, sorry!
"
Sylis85 написал:

I started with this build cause i like profane bloom and bane then changed it as low life es. You can check my profile. (Total price: 15ex)

P.S. = I basically copied from a build in poe.ninja but i dont remember the user.
I am not rich enough yet to start es/low life version.My goal is to farm as much as possible with that I have now below 5ex currency at all.Already got the cluster jwl with 2 great skills but no have points to fill it 🤭 Can you check in my profile the passives and items for some epic mistakes.I die sometimes so easy maybe because of any kind of chaos DMG on me.My hp pool 2.8k with barely capped Res 75-80% except chaos Res.My next upgrade would be helmet or boots but still not enough currency for that.Thank you for your advices guys and have fun

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация