[3.15] CieOnDancer's Bane Occultist - EXPEDITION READY! (NERFED) Farm endgame content on low budget!

"
Sylis85 написал:
I am not rich enough yet to start es/low life version.My goal is to farm as much as possible with that I have now below 5ex currency at all.Already got the cluster jwl with 2 great skills but no have points to fill it 🤭 Can you check in my profile the passives and items for some epic mistakes.I die sometimes so easy maybe because of any kind of chaos DMG on me.My hp pool 2.8k with barely capped Res 75-80% except chaos Res.My next upgrade would be helmet or boots but still not enough currency for that.Thank you for your advices guys and have fun

Sure! I just looked through your character and there are some tips for you!

1. You should definitely buy gear with some better life rolls. I think gear with decent resists and 50+ life should be about 5chaos per piece at this time. At mapping your life should be around 4000hp to be safe!

2. You should change your Tabula to one with + 2 Duration Gems or AoE Gems implicit because +2 Curse doesn't buff Bane (your main damage source :D)

3. You don't have "anti-bleeding" flask which is probably one of biggest reasons that you die a lot. Try to get flask with those mods:
(the best way to do it is roll "instant recovery life" mod and then go to menagery and use "add Staunching" to flask on altar)

4. You overleveled your Arcane Surge gem and it doesn't work! It should be at level 7.

5. Your Empower support is corrupted, you should buy uncorrupted one to level it :P

6. Oh, and you should change your unique flask to something else (like another life flask or just normal sulphur flask) because this one changes your life regen to ES regen and you play Life based character sooo... yea :D

I think that those are most important tips at this moment :D Good luck and have fun playing build!

Последняя редакция: cheekym8. Время: 3 мая 2021 г., 16:18:12
HI
how is the dmg for sirus aw 8 and other content
and the def?
"
cheekym8 написал:
"
eXidus написал:
1. Buy Tabula rasa with implicit +2 to Duration gems or +2 to AoE gems. Chaos damage skills scale very good with gem level so It's very powerful upgrade for damage! (it;s very big damage boost!)

Is it really worth sacrificing a good rare chest for this though?

Also, I noticed your not using essence drain in your gear setup, your using Blight. Did I miss something?

Last question, the boots. Winddhriek, I assume its not the "Additional Hex" we're getting these boots are we only apply two hexes as is. I assume its the increased AOE we want?

Well in my opinion +2 Duration or AoE gems chest is core item here. As I mentioned chaos skills scale greatly with gem level. But let's talk in numbers! On my budget setup you get 400k Sirus dmg from Bane but when you drop out Tabula it changes to 300k. So it's safe to say Tabula gives 1/4 of builds damage :P If you feel comfortable with that damage then sure, go for it - rare armour with 100 Life and %increased life will give you about 500HP more (i still think tabula with those implicits is better)

Also when you;re rich, why not both? That's my chest from last league:

I've added "Ultimatum" version of build which is tankier and suits better with doing Ultimatums. Vaal Blight is very powerfull AoE skill which also Hinders enemies (slowing them down). You can swap it on ED on bosses because the support gems are the same anyway. I did Sirus A:7 with Vaal Blight without any bigger problems though.

Exactly. Windshrieks gives great AoE for Bane which results in faster and better clear. As I said in first post and notes - It's an optional item, It's great to have it but build works without it perfectly fine.

If you have more questions feel free to ask!

I tried the +2 +2 tabula, I found it was taking far more damage then I'd like. Mind you, I was wildly under geared at the time. I may give it a go again now that I have a ton of currency to work with.

In your opinion, is it worth dropping vitality for zeal? I've been running vitality and Malevolence thus far. Switching over to zeal is a huge DPS buff but is it worth it is the question.
"
JuhlDk написал:
HI
how is the dmg for sirus aw 8 and other content
and the def?

Hi. I managed to do Sirus A:8 with 5ex setup but it took a lot of time (like 7-8min) and I died few times. 5ex setup can also do Shaper/Elder Guardians and Conquerors or Maven 10way. Don;t know how it will do with other stuff because I didn't try it but "mid-tier" version of build which is ~25-30ex can do all content.

Def is actually pretty good while mapping but on few bosses you will die if you're unexperienced with fighting them (like me)
"
eXidus написал:
"
cheekym8 написал:
"
eXidus написал:
1. Buy Tabula rasa with implicit +2 to Duration gems or +2 to AoE gems. Chaos damage skills scale very good with gem level so It's very powerful upgrade for damage! (it;s very big damage boost!)

Is it really worth sacrificing a good rare chest for this though?

Also, I noticed your not using essence drain in your gear setup, your using Blight. Did I miss something?

Last question, the boots. Winddhriek, I assume its not the "Additional Hex" we're getting these boots are we only apply two hexes as is. I assume its the increased AOE we want?

Well in my opinion +2 Duration or AoE gems chest is core item here. As I mentioned chaos skills scale greatly with gem level. But let's talk in numbers! On my budget setup you get 400k Sirus dmg from Bane but when you drop out Tabula it changes to 300k. So it's safe to say Tabula gives 1/4 of builds damage :P If you feel comfortable with that damage then sure, go for it - rare armour with 100 Life and %increased life will give you about 500HP more (i still think tabula with those implicits is better)

Also when you;re rich, why not both? That's my chest from last league:

I've added "Ultimatum" version of build which is tankier and suits better with doing Ultimatums. Vaal Blight is very powerfull AoE skill which also Hinders enemies (slowing them down). You can swap it on ED on bosses because the support gems are the same anyway. I did Sirus A:7 with Vaal Blight without any bigger problems though.

Exactly. Windshrieks gives great AoE for Bane which results in faster and better clear. As I said in first post and notes - It's an optional item, It's great to have it but build works without it perfectly fine.

If you have more questions feel free to ask!

I tried the +2 +2 tabula, I found it was taking far more damage then I'd like. Mind you, I was wildly under geared at the time. I may give it a go again now that I have a ton of currency to work with.

In your opinion, is it worth dropping vitality for zeal? I've been running vitality and Malevolence thus far. Switching over to zeal is a huge DPS buff but is it worth it is the question.

Just please have in mind that due to Harvest being nerfed to the ground some items can be very expensive, example: well rolled +1chaos/intelligence gems amulet was before 7ex, now it is 20ex+

Well, if you'd ask me on league where being alive isn't main mechanic then I'd say 100% go Zealotry, it gives massive damage and you can feel it on bosses. But on Ultimatum I'm not so sure. I can suggest Malevolence+Vitality+Flesh and Stone (Sand stance) but It was nerfed (bigger mana reservation) and you have to try if it will still work. Anyway good luck and have fun :)
Been running your build on Ps4 poe, have not had a problem with it yet, as far as mapping goes. Ultimatums are a nightmare though, however took off portal and put on an alternate quality void sphere, it helps a hell of a lot with crowd control for the league, I'm going to keep running it and see how far I can get, as my RF jug is not living up to expectations. One thing I will say is if you don't have anti freeze flasks that will be why you are dying alot, I also think rolling a little extra dodge chance on any six link matching colours body to replace the tabula as a stat and slight defence boost is something you should prioritise as that slight bit of defence could save your life. One of the best and cheapest builds around for sure. Good job dude.
Последняя редакция: kid_void. Время: 8 мая 2021 г., 3:39:20
"
kid_void написал:
Been running your build on Ps4 poe, have not had a problem with it yet, as far as mapping goes. Ultimatums are a nightmare though, however took off portal and put on an alternate quality void sphere, it helps a hell of a lot with crowd control for the league, I'm going to keep running it and see how far I can get, as my RF jug is not living up to expectations. One thing I will say is if you don't have anti freeze flasks that will be why you are dying alot, I also think rolling a little extra dodge chance on any six link matching colours body to replace the tabula as a stat and slight defence boost is something you should prioritise as that slight bit of defence could save your life. One of the best and cheapest builds around for sure. Good job dude.

Well, I didn't have chance to test it on console so thanks a lot for your feedback!

Rumi Flask/Quartz Flask and Cinderswallow Flask with stun avoid mod are gamechangers in terms of surviving ultimatums but I've heard it's pretty hard to buy items on PS4 with proper prices.

And sure, good rare chest will increase your life pool but it will cost a lot of damage. It is up to you though, I'm just providing idea of build :D
Thank you for sharing this build. Just came back to POE, I never had this much fun.
I didn't find any information on any comment, so just going to ask my newbie question, what about Allelopathy gloves? To use together with ED? Or use full blight, and a double wand, or wand and shield for CI/LL ?
"
raulbsc написал:
Thank you for sharing this build. Just came back to POE, I never had this much fun.

Thanks for feedback and I'm happy to hear you are having fun :)

"
silverlotoss написал:
I didn't find any information on any comment, so just going to ask my newbie question, what about Allelopathy gloves? To use together with ED? Or use full blight, and a double wand, or wand and shield for CI/LL ?

Well, the problem is that we don't really use Blight at all. Vaal Blight is skill which has almost full screen range and it helps a lot on Ultimatums with faster clearing and in terms of survivability (slowing enemies). Blight is just for killing bosses faster when Bane won't kill them in few seconds. You can also do with it endgame bosses like Sirus A8 but if you're damage is low I would recommend to you ED instead - it's easy to do because you only have to swap Vaal Blight with ED. The main skill is Bane, the second one is up to you but Blight will be pretty much useless without Vaal version of it.

Double wand would be worse in damage (on staff you can get bigger + gem levels rolls) and in survivability (staff has +#% to block prefix. Also you will lose a lot of damage from 2nd skill because you lose one six-link.

Oh and this is not CI/LL build so I leave your last question with no answer, sorry!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация