[3.13] Self-Curse EK Temporal Chains Occultist Mini Guide (Warning not budget friendly)

"
shaob написал:
"
swaes написал:
Yo guys, I have a HH already and I want to go selfcurse.

What's the estimated budget to get the other gear including the bow to get it going?

clear t16 80-100% delrius? maybe another 150EX

Clear Domain of Timeless Conflict though with maybe 5 or possibly 6 bars of loot.

https://old.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/jgb82v/1_off_4_rows_of_full_loot_in_5x_timeless_never/

Here is a post on reddit with mostly budget gear besides the HH. I need a lot of more maybe 75-100EX in items to step inside t16-t19 100% and 80%

Does it really?
Also how did you level the occultist up?
"
shaob написал:
Hi rusty - https://pastebin.com/b4rj6ZTj my POB. Spent a while getting all these pieces but I'm having trouble activating all my auras + heralds. suggestions?

edit: I'm assuming the only map mods we want to avoid is phsy refelection / hexproof / curse less effect - correct?

If you have enlighten 4 and the "discord Artisan" Passive (+ the reduced Herald Reservation minor ones leading to it) you should be able to activate Hatred, Herald of Thunder and Herald of Ash at once.

If you have Signal Fire, the hatred conversion watcher's eye and Magmatic Strikes via Anointment you should have 100% converted to Elemental Damage and those are the only map mods I don't run with that setup:
Players are cursed with Temporal Chains with 60% increased effect
Ele reflect
Players cannot regenerate life and mana (kinda doable but we're not masochists, are we)
I also don't like the no leech mod, but that is only because I use a different flask setup compared to OP
Последняя редакция: mede5a5ter. Время: 23 окт. 2020 г., 12:14:31
Ok I made leveled up an occultist all the way to t1 maps. What level should I swap to selfcurse at? I'm planning to play with a cursebot and aurabot so I'm thinking less than the required level?
I might be missing something but on your heist toon you have 4 curses without using an awakening hextouch (despair, ele wekness, flammability and temp chains), how is it possible ?

Im mean you get 1 curse by default, +1 from chest, +1 from ascendency.

Isnt awakened hextouch mandatory to run a 4th curse ?

edit: oh nevermind, didnt saw whisper of doom :)
Последняя редакция: Golgothzzz. Время: 27 окт. 2020 г., 21:22:34
Is it me or is the map mod"Players are cursed with temporal chains with 60% increased effect" making our HH mods go faster?
"
swaes написал:
Is it me or is the map mod"Players are cursed with temporal chains with 60% increased effect" making our HH mods go faster?

Yes this mod is bad for us.. Counter-act it by using lucent fossil when you fracture the del 5 map.
Последняя редакция: Rustyy121. Время: 31 окт. 2020 г., 5:58:23
Why do you use hatred and cold conversion? wouldnt full fire conversion with anger be better? like what are the differences?
"
Rustyy121 написал:
"
swaes написал:

Yes this mod is bad for us.. Counter-act it by using lucent fossil when you fracture the del 5 map.

Why is the mod bad for us? It seems like it will help us more lol.
"
mouceen написал:
Why do you use hatred and cold conversion? wouldnt full fire conversion with anger be better? like what are the differences?

Just 2 different setups u can see in the gear section i say u can use either or

"
swaes написал:
"
Rustyy121 написал:
"
swaes написал:

Why is the mod bad for us? It seems like it will help us more lol.

It doesn't use temp chains with curse effect
Последняя редакция: Rustyy121. Время: 31 окт. 2020 г., 16:45:47
Did you consider using divergent berserk for 40% more spell damage? would it be possible to fit it in somewhere?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация