[3.13] Self-Curse EK Temporal Chains Occultist Mini Guide (Warning not budget friendly)

"
mouceen написал:
Did you consider using divergent berserk for 40% more spell damage? would it be possible to fit it in somewhere?

Probably could use instead of vaal breach if you wanted.
Bit bored of golems rn and want to farm some t16 tropicals with zana del mod , do you think i could make this build work with a 50-60 ex budget?

Edit: Make that 80ex now
Последняя редакция: ryan_MD. Время: 1 нояб. 2020 г., 4:31:42
"
ryan_MD написал:
Bit bored of golems rn and want to farm some t16 tropicals with zana del mod , do you think i could make this build work with a 50-60 ex budget?

Edit: Make that 80ex now

If that budget is not counting HH yeah
I'm building based off the following PoB you listed.

"https://pastebin.com/gFRsTMhC ( 3 inspired cheaper setup ) *BEST IMO*"

I've gone over this pob like 50 times. As I can see you only have 133% curse effectiveness. plus 10 from gem and 30 from helmet leaves you at 173% which is 2% shy.

Am I missing something in the PoB? Does that 2% really matter?
Hey, thank you very much for the build, its really cool I havent made it yet but I am leveling witch and very excited when I can use all combinations.I have onyl1 question, is EK still better than BV if I want to farm maps with delirium mod(the one that costs 16 chaos). Thank you
Why no one is using Awakened Hextouch Support?
"
kerrnigan написал:

You have 3 curses for the cold/fire set-up which are flammability, ele weakness and temp chain.
You can have one curse, Ascendancy gives you one more, and Whisper of Doom. AW Hextouch is only needed for super endgame min-max, I suppose
"
nguyendathung написал:
"
kerrnigan написал:

You have 3 curses for the cold/fire set-up which are flammability, ele weakness and temp chain.
You can have one curse, Ascendancy gives you one more, and Whisper of Doom. AW Hextouch is only needed for super endgame min-max, I suppose

Awaken hextouch doesn't do anything if you use curse on hit ring or gloves. Its advanced mechanics look into it.

"
FecalSlash написал:
I'm building based off the following PoB you listed.

"https://pastebin.com/gFRsTMhC ( 3 inspired cheaper setup ) *BEST IMO*"

I've gone over this pob like 50 times. As I can see you only have 133% curse effectiveness. plus 10 from gem and 30 from helmet leaves you at 173% which is 2% shy.

Am I missing something in the PoB? Does that 2% really matter?

Yeah its weird the cluster jewel in the top row should have 25% increase effect not sure how it was removed.
Последняя редакция: Rustyy121. Время: 9 нояб. 2020 г., 18:13:43
Mhm since Im nearly done to min max my glad I was thinking about a self curse char.

How important are the bows? I mean allone the base starts at least with 120ex lol :P no matter which implicit you are looking for.

edit: I mean how important are the implicits ^^
Последняя редакция: Mekrat. Время: 12 нояб. 2020 г., 5:58:56
"
Mekrat написал:
Mhm since Im nearly done to min max my glad I was thinking about a self curse char.

How important are the bows? I mean allone the base starts at least with 120ex lol :P no matter which implicit you are looking for.

edit: I mean how important are the implicits ^^

The build can work without just use a 25% crit multi implicit bow.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация