[3.13] Self-Curse EK Temporal Chains Occultist Mini Guide (Warning not budget friendly)

posted vid / updated thoughts
Any thoughts about new unique self-curse ring?
"
Ultimait написал:

It's interesting.. We gain our glove slot back and gems links in glove.. but we lose 30 curse effect(ring + hextouch quality) and the possibility of enhance link.. I'm not sure it's worth it tbh.
"
Rustyy121 написал:
"
Ultimait написал:

It's interesting.. We gain our glove slot back and gems links in glove.. but we lose 30 curse effect(ring + hextouch quality) and the possibility of enhance link.. I'm not sure it's worth it tbh.

We also can drop herald of thunder, due to being perma-cursed by temporal chains.
Guess it also requires some testing about interaction with Hexproof monster modifiers.

Also I'm curious if someone already found out which benefits we are gaining from stolen "Dominated by Sirus" modifier, besides movement speed. I'm currently unable to properly test this, due to playing pretty bad build for HH buffs (LL BL mines).
I'm really tempted to level an occy, since I haven't played self curse since Delirium and I kinda miss having HH durations that are long enough to actually loot things as I go...

Is there anyone in here who is running self-curse occy but for regular (but still juiced, double beyond etc) maps rather than 100% delirious ones? How has the experience been for you this league?
"
cdnza написал:
I'm really tempted to level an occy, since I haven't played self curse since Delirium and I kinda miss having HH durations that are long enough to actually loot things as I go...

Is there anyone in here who is running self-curse occy but for regular (but still juiced, double beyond etc) maps rather than 100% delirious ones? How has the experience been for you this league?

Looks the exact same as old videos I recorded.
"
Rustyy121 написал:
"
cdnza написал:

Oh yeah totally, I'm just sort of looking for some more "qualitative" takes on how it feels this league! Great work on the thread btw.

I think I might start slowly acquiring self-curse pieces over the next day or two and see if I can be bothered to level another character. I just did some upgrading of my main ritual character yesterday, so probably only have 20ex or so liquid at the moment, but I figure that's probably enough to get some jewels and shackles with a reasonable corruption?
"
cdnza написал:
"
Rustyy121 написал:
"
cdnza написал:

Oh yeah totally, I'm just sort of looking for some more "qualitative" takes on how it feels this league! Great work on the thread btw.

I think I might start slowly acquiring self-curse pieces over the next day or two and see if I can be bothered to level another character. I just did some upgrading of my main ritual character yesterday, so probably only have 20ex or so liquid at the moment, but I figure that's probably enough to get some jewels and shackles with a reasonable corruption?

Yeah maybe id be careful playing this build with less then ideal gear it doesn't take well to it.
"
Rustyy121 написал:

Yeah maybe id be careful playing this build with less then ideal gear it doesn't take well to it.

Yeah totally, I learned that the hard way the first time I ever tried self-curse!
Hello, I only get 134% inc. curse effect with somewhat similar gear, any thoughts where I could be missing the 1%?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация