[3.13] Self-Curse EK Temporal Chains Occultist Mini Guide (Warning not budget friendly)

Had around 30ex and decided I would swap my golemist over to this here but change it up to a non-hh version until I get enough funds to get my hh, currently running with 3x inspired and I'm blasting t16's pretty fast, I'm confused about curse effectiveness though, Currently, my tooltip says 97% under misc with 6 clusters, I'm not sure if that means I need to swap my 4 slot clusters for some 6 slot ones for more curse effectiveness? but even with the swap I don't think I will be near the cap as +3x8=24% more I can get which is still not near the 130 mark, maybe it's because I'm building now for 8 hours and missing something easy.
Скрытый текст

(I still haven't switched ascendancy yet + got to work on finishing my gear/res)

Edit: 134% after changing ascendancy LUL... I guess I see now where I was confused
Последняя редакция: CharityCase. Время: 2 февр. 2021 г., 19:05:09
Offering services if anyone needs one crafted.
Finally managed to get my "BuDgEt" 50ex version with no hh or wretched gloves running up to t16 (40-60% deli). Running 3x inspired with self-curse rotblood ring + 3 curses (feels pretty good!) hitting 1m+ sirus dps with cold conversion BV,switched to BV just cause I liked running thru packs more (I wanted to freeze and get frozen explosive to help with low 3.3k life) EK is def doable and cheaper with 20-30ex and easier to to get dmg on, cold clusters are crazy expensive (got lucky and chaos spammed my 20ex+7ex clusters)
Lots of room left for improvement still, next goals are to push more dmg to get up to t16 80-100% deli viable with 3x inspired no hh (if it's even possible xD). Maybe I get lucky and just degen gamble my money and get hh so I won't have to craft anymore LuL.
Скрытый текст
Последняя редакция: CharityCase. Время: 4 февр. 2021 г., 11:15:59
For the curse effect target number of 175%, that's solely the cap to reach the maximum buff duration extension right? Having less would just mean it's not being extended for as long and would still be playable?

If I'm trying to self-curse assassin, I assume the biggest difference would be that I'm losing both curse through hexproof and a lot of free curse effect from Occultist. Therefore I'm thinking I makeup hexproof from the Cospri's Will and just make do with as much curse effect as possible from tree and clusters. Will I even be able to hit 175%?

Edit:
I plan on running Assassin with HH. Have a self-poison CoC Ice Nova build going on right now that I want to transition to self-curse (and maybe keep the self-poison for memes lul).
Последняя редакция: TheUnknown3116. Время: 5 февр. 2021 г., 5:48:46
"
TheUnknown3116 написал:
For the curse effect target number of 175%, that's solely the cap to reach the maximum buff duration extension right? Having less would just mean it's not being extended for as long and would still be playable?

If I'm trying to self-curse assassin, I assume the biggest difference would be that I'm losing both curse through hexproof and a lot of free curse effect from Occultist. Therefore I'm thinking I makeup hexproof from the Cospri's Will and just make do with as much curse effect as possible from tree and clusters. Will I even be able to hit 175%?

Edit:
I plan on running Assassin with HH. Have a self-poison CoC Ice Nova build going on right now that I want to transition to self-curse (and maybe keep the self-poison for memes lul).

You should be able to hit 175%, but probably with usage of either 5 cluster for curse effect or 4 clusters + redeemer shield for 15% curse effect. Linking temp chains with enhance might give some curse effect as well.
Though I'm not sure if going assassin even worth it, considering that you won't be able to wear explody chest.
Obliterating monster packs a few screens away with random hit of EK projectile just feels way too good to don't use it. Explody implicit weapon could fix it, but price for those are pretty big.
Последняя редакция: Ultimait. Время: 5 февр. 2021 г., 17:06:44
Hello
I'm playing self curse following your guide, and I've invested a lot o currency on my gears and I absolutely cant run full delirium, that was my goal. I just cant kill the mobs at the start of the map, and die 6 times and lose the map. I dont know what I should do. I saw your videos, and you do it so easily and I just cant....

this is my pob: https://pastebin.com/c0Zy7zfe

I would really appreciate some help
Последняя редакция: EsqueletoㆍAvulso. Время: 6 февр. 2021 г., 19:00:19
Yo I changed my self curse bv to ek recently and I am now like 90ex (without hh being included) down the drain

I can clear t14 100% delirious, but it feels super rng. One map I do a full clear without issue, the next one I get oneshot by the mobs right at the start 6 time.

https://pastebin.com/vqy6Lt66

Heres my pob, I still use my old annoint instead of magmatic strikes one, but would that fix the entire issue or do I really need to invest into a new helmet + ele weakness shackles or even make a new bow.

also I made the bow from scratch thats why it has that synthesis on it since I slammed that after crafting it.
"
Zexist написал:
Yo I changed my self curse bv to ek recently and I am now like 90ex (without hh being included) down the drain

I can clear t14 100% delirious, but it feels super rng. One map I do a full clear without issue, the next one I get oneshot by the mobs right at the start 6 time.

Heres my pob, I still use my old annoint instead of magmatic strikes one, but would that fix the entire issue or do I really need to invest into a new helmet + ele weakness shackles or even make a new bow.

also I made the bow from scratch thats why it has that synthesis on it since I slammed that after crafting it.

Broooo wtf are u doing, did u even try reading the clusters? u are taking the reduced elemental dmg node, u dont take this node, just leave Master Fundamentals away lol
Последняя редакция: TheYel. Время: 6 февр. 2021 г., 21:07:41
"
TheYel написал:
"
Zexist написал:

Broooo wtf are u doing, did u even try reading the clusters? u are taking the reduced elemental dmg node, u dont take this node, just leave Master Fundamentals away lol

He actually need it, because of the resist, and even with that, his light res is like 40%
I need some help improving my character. I can't do 100% deli yet
what should I focus on upgrading first ?

here's my POB :https://pastebin.com/rZrKDU1b

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация