[3.13] Self-Curse EK Temporal Chains Occultist Mini Guide (Warning not budget friendly)

I was wondering why did OP say we need a Jewel with "You cannot be Hindered" due to the Dark Discourse node? Are they reflected back to us?
Hi.
Neat build. I've spend 90 Ex (beside HH) and it rolls.

But it is somehow "oneway". One error on juiced map and you are dead. For me it is pretty frustrating. Especially if you run Zana Delirium for splinters.

May be there are some variation that make this a bit more durable?

Anyways thank you for sharing this.
Can you do a small section to explain the way you handle the 5-way? How to tackle while dps-ing and when to reset? A small analysing video would be nice.
Most of the time I just zoom zoom kill as much as I can, don't know if I should focus more on the big bosses or not. And, for the reset, I have absolutly no idea T_T Have been completely relied on party member, some are good but some are not, and I suppose that could affect exp/h a lot.
which PoB is ur current build and which of the 3 i should go for if i got enough cash?
https://pastebin.com/bfcggtuJ

im playing in STD, having a hard time starting maps (fully juiced/fractured t15 burials)dps feels really low, i just found my dual curse ring, i will be crafting/replacing it soon and upgrading the helm also. anyone have any input on what i should change? thanks for your time!!
Hello,
I've been playing that build for some times but I can't manage to do very juiced maps.
I have very low dps compared to OP PoB. I know my char is only lvl 96 but still...
https://pastebin.com/8m8C4uQD Here's the PoB of my char, if someone could try to look into this, that'd be really awesome!
Thank you Guys!

"
As new mechanics have been introduced and players have optimised builds, characters using multiple auras have grown significantly in power, both offensively and defensively. These builds moved above our acceptable top end level of power. The addition of Alternate Quality effects on Aura Gems which added extra effects to your auras were a large contribution to this. We have made a few radical changes here:

Aura alternate qualities that granted you and nearby allies extra effects have all had significant value reductions. We believe in the general case, especially when playing solo, these will still be desirable given the regular quality effects on aura gems provide very little in most scenarios. This is something that will be revisited if the standard quality bonus granted by all auras is changed in future.
Zzz..

While nuking Aura Stacking, GGG once again deletes self-curse HH in the process :) Just neat :)
Последняя редакция: nguyendathung. Время: 12 янв. 2021 г., 14:53:32
Posted thoughts
Should we still be looking for the same cluster jewels from last league or is there a better combination for more curse effectiveness?
Последняя редакция: yourself133. Время: 17 янв. 2021 г., 18:09:11
"
SamtingRong написал:
I was wondering why did OP say we need a Jewel with "You cannot be Hindered" due to the Dark Discourse node? Are they reflected back to us?

Delirium mist hinders you constantly

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация