[3.16 - RETIRING BUILD] VD Brands: S-Tier Bosser, A-Tier Map! -- MURDERED BY GGG_INTERN SOMEWHERE--

"
Asterism написал:
"
IceColdPorkSoda написал:
"
CharityCase написал:
Anyone here have tips for doing uber atziri w/maven on this build? She seems to be the only boss I literally end up bricking/using all 6 portals on. Would appreciate any advice on being able to survive through all phases, I usually just get 1 shot from 9k hp by the large explosions, or can't target correctly during split phase.
doesn’t Uber atziri have reflect? Maybe that one is best left for a rota or carry.

could just buy a random redeemer reflect immune chest and 5l it or something, you don't need the explode mod for bossing, a power charge corrupted shimmeron can replace the pcoc mod, and the frenzies are just nice to have

great points!
I bought the Stygian Volatile Dead to try and help my horrible frame rate. It didn’t help, lol. I’m trying to farm harbingers in valdos and it a slide show. I just trying to skirt the edges and keep from having too many things on screen at once. At this point lagging out is leading to all my deaths. Idk how I’m going to level any more. Maybe just run white T14 for a few days?
"
Asterism написал:
One note on the chest--the Power Charge on Critical Strike corruption is basically free on Shimmerons, so until you're ready to get a fancy chestpiece and penetration corrupted Shimmerons you can just run one of those instead of blowing a support link.

Ah, PCoC is at least still a 24% mult at max charges and allows faster ramping on Single Target, whereas replacing the 39% spell damage implicit on Shimms is a sizeable loss of increased mult for the balls (we barely have any increased % so the impact of what little we have is higher.)
💥💫BB Unloader 1000% AoE 70m DPS🗡️🔪🔫: view-thread/3466787
FlickerCoC Ice Nova / Spear Assassin: view-thread/3225536
🔨⚡CWC Lightning Conduit Mjolner Trickster: view-thread/3300148
VD Arcanist Brand Necro: view-thread/2911667
"
Warsong87 написал:
hey guys, need advise, just started the build. Conscient that im underlevel, but still dying A LOT, am i doing something wrong?

Heya, your gear looks superb and nothing much seems like it needs to be changed. Would it be possible for you to upload a couple of vids of what's killing you? Till now No one who has said "I'm dying a lot" has provided a video - there could be a lot of reasons behind this but it looks like you should be easily hitting a 8k HP total (and more if you put % of life gained as ES on chest) - with overleech that proofs you against most endgame content, so we have to break down what is knocking you down.
"
CharityCase написал:
Anyone here have tips for doing uber atziri w/maven on this build? She seems to be the only boss I literally end up bricking/using all 6 portals on. Would appreciate any advice on being able to survive through all phases, I usually just get 1 shot from 9k hp by the large explosions, or can't target correctly during split phase.

Heya, for Uber Atziri in her arena alone I bought a random chest and 5L-ed it.

Yeah, you cannot tank those Flameblasts, no one really can (unless you roll one of those 90% ele resist chars) - they are a mechanic you're supposed to dodge.

The only other danger is her spears, you can take 2-3 with 9k HP but the idea is to keep moving from side to side or in circles so the tosser can't even reach you. Here's the video of me doing it first time this league.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtWKIIUSYf8&feature=youtu.be

For the actual Feared fight, she's laughably easy. She no longer reflects in the Feared, so you wear your normal chest - and she spawns early, so burst her down before she becomes a problem. (Feared Video, also in the videos section on page 1: )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fe75XAj8dvw

"
IceColdPorkSoda написал:
I bought the Stygian Volatile Dead to try and help my horrible frame rate. It didn’t help, lol. I’m trying to farm harbingers in valdos and it a slide show. I just trying to skirt the edges and keep from having too many things on screen at once. At this point lagging out is leading to all my deaths. Idk how I’m going to level any more. Maybe just run white T14 for a few days?

Hmmm according to Reddit, the lag out is really unfixable at this point, and it isn't limited to build either. D:

(this is referring to DCs, not FPS drops).

I'm all out of ideas mate :( I had to run the whole host of shit to play the build in Harvest (BES + Throttlestop + Speedshift enabled + Turbo Enabled + audio set to 0 + disable NVidia stuff) - if you've tried all of that, I'm afraid it's in GGG's hands to bloody do something D:
"
primaeva написал:
"
IceColdPorkSoda написал:

Hmmm according to Reddit, the lag out is really unfixable at this point, and it isn't limited to build either. D:

(this is referring to DCs, not FPS drops).

I'm all out of ideas mate :( I had to run the whole host of shit to play the build in Harvest (BES + Throttlestop + Speedshift enabled + Turbo Enabled + audio set to 0 + disable NVidia stuff) - if you've tried all of that, I'm afraid it's in GGG's hands to bloody do something D:
my game performance has been pretty stellar this league with both BFBB and Poison BV. VD is known for its performance issues. Maybe I’ll just have to get the endgame helm and make this my dedicated boss farmer.
Hello again,
I was one of the "I die too much" people and I'll try to upload a video if my computer manage to record without too much lag.
However I did some improvements on many levels and I die way less than before and here's what I learned if that can help some fellow players:
1-Standing still is deadly. Too much things can kill us if we stand still so running around is always better than standing still;
2-Linked to 1, lags are deadly because they make us stand still. I lowered my resolution in game, I did the sound trick to disable sound effects. It helped a lot, especially the sound trick. I now lag only on insanely huge packs of mobs like Valdo's Harbinger;
3-Momentum is key, as said previously by other people. You need to get the thing going to be able to zoom zoom, you can't start zoom zooming on the first packs of a map. Same goes for bosses, if you die during a boss, you will need to play smart and slow when entering the arena again because you're entering without leech, without overleech, without ES and most likely without brands. Play slow, put the brands, run around, channel incinerate to get offering, and you'll get back to being safe and strong, but if you just rush into it, you'll must likely get destroyed;
4-As for brands, 1-1 is the way to go on bosses, don't to like me and do 2-2 and then wonder why the VD brand isn't working, even in cases where you have only 2 bosses I still prefer 1-1 to 2-2 to avoid being in a case where I don't do damages and I loose momentum;
5-You want to ramp up that HP/ES pool. Get as much as you feel you need. As primaeva said, the build can go up to 10K EHP and even with a more offensive option, pushing 7-8K is quite easy so don't slack at 5-6K;
6-The more damage, the more leech, the more sustain, the quickest the fights. I bought awakened spell cascade yesterday and it helped both my cleaning speed, my boss DPS and my capacity to stay alive. Best 12ex spent ever.

Hoping it will be able to help some people, I'll try to film some of my gameplay to put here to see if some videos can help see what I'm still doing wrong and dying to here and there.

As a conclusion I'd like to really insist on the lag point: Reducing my lag made me enjoy the build more and reduced by a huge amount my death counter. It's a shame PoE is in a state where some builds need you to actually use all the tricks you can to be played but I guess PoE2 will change that. In the meantime I advise the ones that are lagging too much to disable sounds effects.
One small tip for people gearing this build up: I believe the resistance + elemental leech mods from Incursion can be converted into each other using the Harvest resistance conversion crafts.

So if you see a really good cold or lightning leech amulet, you can buy it and just flip the mod over to fire leech yourself.
Последняя редакция: Asterism. Время: 14 февр. 2021 г., 7:32:22
less recovery map was a pain...
are there any tricks to make this mapmod less annoying?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация