[3.16 - RETIRING BUILD] VD Brands: S-Tier Bosser, A-Tier Map! -- MURDERED BY GGG_INTERN SOMEWHERE--

Well now you can essence spam a warlord helmet until you hit nearby enemies have -9 fire res and open suffix. Craft suffixes cannot be changed and harvest crit reforge to get crit multi. From the I would craft suffixes cannot be changed again and harvest fire reforge to get phys taken as fire and craft life.

Alternatively you could awaken slam warlord and elder helmet. Essence spam fire -9 fire res, then reforge keeping suffixes until you get conc effect. You could try to get the crit multi mod but you might get crit chance to socketed attacks which is useless. No need for shaper helmet at all anymore.
I know I'm spit balling a lot so let me know if my idea spam is too much. Have you thought about putting desecrate and VD together in the same arcanist brand 6-link? This would mean you only have to cast one brand instead of two. It would double the output of corpses and VD corpse consumption. Instead of having one VD brand attached to a boss you can have 2 damaging brands attached to a boss via runebinder. Losing hypothermia from helm could make this viable.

Also, I would consider replacing duskdawn with a cane of kulemac, that way you can push crit chance to 100% with no downside. Look at this one on trade site for 15c

Item Class: Warstaves
Rarity: Unique
Cane of Kulemak
Serpentine Staff
--------
Warstaff
Physical Damage: 56-117
Critical Strike Chance: 6.30%
Attacks per Second: 1.25
Weapon Range: 13
--------
Requirements:
Level: 68
Str: 85
Int: 85
--------
Sockets: R-R B
--------
Item Level: 85
--------
+20% Chance to Block Attack Damage while wielding a Staff (implicit)
--------
85% increased Unveiled Modifier magnitudes
201% increased Fire Damage
70% chance to Ignite
Attacks with this Weapon Penetrate 29% Elemental Resistances
+103% Critical Strike Multiplier while a Rare or Unique Enemy is Nearby
--------
Stolen power is still power.

EDIT: For proposed six link I would probably do arcanist brand-->Desecrate-->VD-->awakened Spell cascade-->Power charge on crit-->Concentrated effect

I would replace PCoC with increased crit damage support after getting a PCoC chest.
Последняя редакция: IceColdPorkSoda. Время: 9 авг. 2021 г., 12:59:42
"
IceColdPorkSoda написал:
I know I'm spit balling a lot so let me know if my idea spam is too much. Have you thought about putting desecrate and VD together in the same arcanist brand 6-link? This would mean you only have to cast one brand instead of two. It would double the output of corpses and VD corpse consumption. Instead of having one VD brand attached to a boss you can have 2 damaging brands attached to a boss via runebinder. Losing hypothermia from helm could make this viable.

Also, I would consider replacing duskdawn with a cane of kulemac, that way you can push crit chance to 100% with no downside. Look at this one on trade site for 15c

Item Class: Warstaves
Rarity: Unique
Cane of Kulemak
Serpentine Staff
--------
Warstaff
Physical Damage: 56-117
Critical Strike Chance: 6.30%
Attacks per Second: 1.25
Weapon Range: 13
--------
Requirements:
Level: 68
Str: 85
Int: 85
--------
Sockets: R-R B
--------
Item Level: 85
--------
+20% Chance to Block Attack Damage while wielding a Staff (implicit)
--------
85% increased Unveiled Modifier magnitudes
201% increased Fire Damage
70% chance to Ignite
Attacks with this Weapon Penetrate 29% Elemental Resistances
+103% Critical Strike Multiplier while a Rare or Unique Enemy is Nearby
--------
Stolen power is still power.

Haha, the one brand thing was the first thing I tested. Because the brands 'alternate' you actually get half the proc rate because at one point, two Desecrates will fire back-back, so it spawns 12 corpses, spawns 12 corpses again, then VD consumes 12 corpses, then the second VD has nothing to consume.

It would be SOOO good if it didn't work that way, or corpse limit got removed, but that's what happened. :( The other idea I toyed with was.. totems. but damn that is a lot of work.

That is indeed a mad staff! I'll look at the options in the morning. Thanks! Had no idea these even existed (kinda skipped most of 3.14)
💥💫BB Unloader 1000% AoE 70m DPS🗡️🔪🔫: view-thread/3466787
FlickerCoC Ice Nova / Spear Assassin: view-thread/3225536
🔨⚡CWC Lightning Conduit Mjolner Trickster: view-thread/3300148
VD Arcanist Brand Necro: view-thread/2911667
NP. Sucks that the single six link thing doesn't work, but it is what it is.
Последняя редакция: IceColdPorkSoda. Время: 9 авг. 2021 г., 13:01:21
One more idea. Could you equip corpsewalker boots and replacing incinerate with cyclone in your cast while channeling debuff set-up? Assuming desecrate and corpsewalker do not share a corpse limit, they might, you could supplement your corpse count enough to support the single six link set-up.
I have the lithomancers and flayers if anyone wants to leech them later. Ill edit my ign into this post when i get off work.
"
Manadrained написал:
I have the lithomancers and flayers if anyone wants to leech them later. Ill edit my ign into this post when i get off work.
Cool beans. I'll hit you up if you're gaming tonight around 9-10 PST.

I think I'm going to dive back into this build. I've got my own ideas for how it could work and the best weapon to use, so I'll be able to compare to primaeva. For now I just need to commit to leveling my soulwrest necro and saving up currency.
"
IceColdPorkSoda написал:
"
Manadrained написал:
Cool beans. I'll hit you up if you're gaming tonight around 9-10 PST.

I think I'm going to dive back into this build. I've got my own ideas for how it could work and the best weapon to use, so I'll be able to compare to primaeva. For now I just need to commit to leveling my soulwrest necro and saving up currency.

Awesomeee yesss we need more heads on this.

I'll tell you one thing though - it is tanky as all fuck as ever. It survived really shit Ultimatums, and it's surviving multiple Runic Rares stacking on me, I can get frozen for a good 9sec and still walk away from the carnage due to the ludicrous amount of on-hit + block + spellblock + Offering regen.

And this is with a 7c chest and stuff.

It's definitely a more fun experience than everyone else quitting the game due to being whooped on T16 blue packs... Just have to get currency to scale the damage now.
"
IceColdPorkSoda написал:
One more idea. Could you equip corpsewalker boots and replacing incinerate with cyclone in your cast while channeling debuff set-up? Assuming desecrate and corpsewalker do not share a corpse limit, they might, you could supplement your corpse count enough to support the single six link set-up.

This could be a major breakthrough if we could identify the cooldown of corpse walk!!

If it is fixed intervals (casts/pixel) it falls off a little.

If it scales with cast speed - it will pop off quite a bit.

The good news for you (I'm assuming you're referencing NoteWorthy Interactions) is - we are ALREADY using cyclone! (Since 3.14).

It's way better than Incinerate because of Fortify - you lose some early power because Incinerate didn't have the Fortify option so you could use Combustion, but eh, Combustion's been nerfed anyway. xD
POEDB doesn't show any kind of cooldown for corpsewalker. It only says "spawns corpse around you when you move". In any case I'll probably go for the single brand set-up no matter what. I'll use VD for mapping and DD for big bosses, since DD will never be able to consume more corpses than you are spawning and the corpse explosion is twice as big. With this set-up you should be able to achieve 100% uptime of two brands attached to bosses.

As far as cyclone goes I wasn't reference noteworthy interactions. Care to explain more?
Последняя редакция: IceColdPorkSoda. Время: 9 авг. 2021 г., 18:17:37

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация