[3.16 - RETIRING BUILD] VD Brands: S-Tier Bosser, A-Tier Map! -- MURDERED BY GGG_INTERN SOMEWHERE--

"
Nashezbaernon написал:
"
EF_Balduin написал:
I've pivoted my build to this and it feels pretty decent already, but it REALLY feels like -mana cost rings/amulet are basically a requirement to make it feel smooth.

I also decided to go for leap slam-fortify-endurance charge on melee stun setup - and that feels amazing and gives permanent endurance charges and fortify. With all the AS from Corpse Pact, it feels fast and flexible even with Duskdawns terrible base AS.

I will probably switch to a sceptre+shield setup eventually, because I REALLY want a triggerweapon for Bone Offering, Wave of Conviction and Flammability (WoC and Flammability currently in Curse on Hit-setup) - juggling the 2 brands, keeping up offering and WoC on tough enemies is a struggle.

Also, I dropped Glancing Blows - with Duskdawn, and a lvl 20 bone offering, I can hit natural attack block cap by allocating Whirling barrier, the one block node before it, the 3% staff block node before steelwood stance - all of which are in a large Thread of Hope at the templar jewel, together with Spiritual Aid (40% increased damage), Discipline and Training+Lifenodes, and Amplify - Souvereignity+RMR minors too if that's required later on for a good watchers eye - and Enigmatic Defense. All in all, natural maxblock for 6 passives (I'd take Whirling Barrier anyways for the PCharge generation), and saving 4 passives by not pathing to GB. Puts me to true 75% attackblock and 32% spellblock (instead of 75/52 GB Block).

EDIT: Also, since Arcanist Brand now costs mana on trigger, we can link a level 20 arcane surge into the desecrate-brand and have that up 24/7. Helps a little with mana (increases cost too though), but also gives a nive boost to the fireballs' damage :)

could you post a POB link?
I'm really curious to your gear and links
Tnx Primaeva for the build, finally a witch build with can be tanky and deal some decent damage.
Good luck with your treatments and we all hope to see you online

Thanks mate, round 1 went swimmingly and the body seems to be responding well. Here's hoping I get to maintain this build for years to come.

Also, damn, that wall of badges :)
💥💫BB Unloader 1000% AoE 70m DPS🗡️🔪🔫: view-thread/3466787
FlickerCoC Ice Nova / Spear Assassin: view-thread/3225536
🔨⚡CWC Lightning Conduit Mjolner Trickster: view-thread/3300148
VD Arcanist Brand Necro: view-thread/2911667
Inspiration works but if you can support the mana cost fire pen is more dmg for me atm, I was using inspiration at the start and it was really comfy. Since the nerfs to the penetration gems were much lighter than everything else. If you have anything else you want tested lemme know too having lots of fun playing around with this build atm.
Последняя редакция: Manadrained. Время: 8 авг. 2021 г., 13:10:26
Any thoughts of using the “leadership’s price” amulet to get brittle conflux and give VD an absolutely huge base crit? I’m not sure if the brittle debuff will give base crit to corpse explosions or not.
ICECOLD!!!!!!!!!! WELCOME BACK!!!

Sadly, it scales off cold hits, so no.

HOWEVER! I am adapting some dark tech off the geniuses in the real PoE Sub - Animate Guardian with Galesight and Painseeker, and I'm figuring out the best set of items to give it a fighting chance vs Endgame bosses (between Bone Offering and Massive Regen those guys last longer than you think - and you can always unsummon them for Sirus).

Apparently someone manages to get it to 7% = 8% Sirus Brittle, which is already a massive increase (more than doubling base crit chance).

That's a minion DPS-focussed build though, so we have to focus on scaling the reliability of the debuff to see if it's worth the couple gem slots. In my mind, even 5% is a big win and will replace some of the lost Diamond Flask power.

Brainstorm the items! :D (Hits can't be evaded, high crit 1c rare, etcetc)
"
IceColdPorkSoda написал:
Any thoughts of using the “leadership’s price” amulet to get brittle conflux and give VD an absolutely huge base crit? I’m not sure if the brittle debuff will give base crit to corpse explosions or not.

Well clearly I can't read.

It DOES add base crit to the explosions - it's why Shimmerons were used in the very v1 of this build - they added base crit to everything, even Inpulsa or Explodey Chest pops.

Yes, Leadership's Price may well be worth the socket now - we will lose some tank stats and have to work harder on all other slots, but to be honest, we don't need leech in that slot anymore, plus -res... Well, that's what we have block and tons of Life/ES for eh?

Time to math it up!

Given that we hit pretty hard with T16 corpses and very often, 15% should be a given on all bosses that matter. We can then also assume:

-30% fire res from Scorch.
-20% less damage done by Boss if debuffed.

We trade in:

Shock (15% damage taken), Ignite buff (but Cinderswallow was nerfed anyhow) and Sadist 60% increased Ele damaage (which makes it much cheaper to gear actually - Sadist was one of the costlier clusters).

I'm liking this. We won't even have to scale ailments IMO. I'm finally transitioning today and trying it out.
Последняя редакция: primaeva. Время: 8 авг. 2021 г., 18:31:32
Thanks primaeva. Good to be back in the thread. I still brainstorm this build from time to time as it was super fun in 3.13. With the corpse explosion damage inflicting brittle I’ve no doubt that we can get the full effect of the debuff, which is a massive 15% base crit for the VD orb and the corpse explosion. From there it’s super easy to get to 100% crit chance. You only need a paltry 666% increased critical strike chance from the tree, power charges, items, etc. damage scaling should be pretty easy from there. At that point it might be best to drop duskdawn since you’ll never get the conditional crit multiplier and go with something like dual wield void batteries with PC scaling.

EDIT: I hope you kick cancer’s ass!
Последняя редакция: IceColdPorkSoda. Время: 8 авг. 2021 г., 18:46:42
I also saw the animate guardian thing btw. Quite clever. I’ve done a bit of a deep dive into brittle today and I really like what leadership’s price offers.
the amulet can give + max res btw so it will make us tankier
"
IceColdPorkSoda написал:
I also saw the animate guardian thing btw. Quite clever. I’ve done a bit of a deep dive into brittle today and I really like what leadership’s price offers.

Amazing how one amulet / keystone slipped through the cracks!

How does it feel? Is it at least 75% of previous league's powers? That would be a huge win, imo.
"
Manadrained написал:
the amulet can give + max res btw so it will make us tankier

Yep, and max sap (20% less damage done) is basically a blanket fortify as long as the boss is hit.

Not a bad deal at all, considering the state of the patch.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация