[3.16 - RETIRING BUILD] VD Brands: S-Tier Bosser, A-Tier Map! -- MURDERED BY GGG_INTERN SOMEWHERE--

I wish I could tell you how it feels to play. I don’t have a ton of time to play and I league started soulwrest necro, so maybe I can respec that build in month two of the league. With 100% crit chance it might make LL VDSS end game viable again for reasonable investment. Sure you don’t get the incredible corpse pact feedback loop rolling but spellslinger is less awkward to play than the two brand setup. Food for thought anyways.
"
IceColdPorkSoda написал:
I wish I could tell you how it feels to play. I don’t have a ton of time to play and I league started soulwrest necro, so maybe I can respec that build in month two of the league. With 100% crit chance it might make LL VDSS end game viable again for reasonable investment. Sure you don’t get the incredible corpse pact feedback loop rolling but spellslinger is less awkward to play than the two brand setup. Food for thought anyways.

Haha just got a cold respec off the ground - the damage is insane and I'm hitting 10% Brittles WITHOUT using the secret spectres.

The main thing to battle now is really the mana cost. Going Essence Glutton first to see if it fixes it - it just means we have to make up for loss of Commander of Darkness res somewhere on gear.

Failing which, have to look at the mana cost on rings I guess.
💥💫BB Unloader 1000% AoE 70m DPS🗡️🔪🔫: view-thread/3466787
FlickerCoC Ice Nova / Spear Assassin: view-thread/3225536
🔨⚡CWC Lightning Conduit Mjolner Trickster: view-thread/3300148
VD Arcanist Brand Necro: view-thread/2911667
How are you going about getting one of your other attributes equal to your int to enable the leadership's price amulet?
"
Manadrained написал:
How are you going about getting one of your other attributes equal to your int to enable the leadership's price amulet?

Had to burn the glove slot for it:

Hitting 11% Brittle on T15s, but I can't find anyone with the Stoneskin Flayers or Lithomancers - those should be able to carry it to a higher %.

As someone mentioned - we don't actually want to 100% cap or we lose the Duskdawn conditional, either. So 80% crit would be fine :D

Do note that having Conflux means you can no longer Inpulsa, since you no longer shock. Could be a dealbreaker for you - but Leadership's really brings the bosskilling speed back to high.

Finally, one of the biggest QoL increases came from anoining Battle Rouse - it gives damage taken recouped as mana over 4 seconds which does not seem interrupted when mana goes to full, so it's like a second enduring.

The harder you get hit by a boss, the more mana it refills.

Build is online, gentlemen - now let's push the damages!!! (I am dirt poor right now but crushing T16s)
Последняя редакция: primaeva. Время: 9 авг. 2021 г., 5:48:39
All right, official first sneak peek with a level 90 char.

Only expensive investment is Woke Spell Cascade - 2.2ex. Helm set me back 100c - lucky buy I guess.

Rest is rares from 10c-40c.

v T15 Sirus Dom Rare + Villa Boss (107% lightning - Crit Mult Map):

https://streamable.com/ta78mo

The addition of Primal Crushclaw set Brittle to 13.7% (as seen in video - pause frame).

A proper Stoneskin Flayer/Lithomancer combo should do the full 15% - at least on T16 bosses.

We're back boys! Thanks IceCold for suggesting it - this beats Galesight AG in terms of elegance, since AG melee hits are scuffy af.
Hell yeah! Glad I could help out and make a useful suggestion. People are really catching onto brittle so I may want to buy one of those amulets now so that I can use it later, haha
Have you considered using Lavianga's spirit to help solve your mana problems? With enkindling orbs you could get +30-40 charges and have ten stored uses, whcih should be enough for any end game boss if you use the flask judiciously.
"
IceColdPorkSoda написал:
Have you considered using Lavianga's spirit to help solve your mana problems? With enkindling orbs you could get +30-40 charges and have ten stored uses, whcih should be enough for any end game boss if you use the flask judiciously.

Ah, Essence Glutton + Battle Rouse seems to have it covered mostly, I can fight stuff indefinitely now.

Lavianga's would be hard to balance because the flask effect runs out if you cap mana, so you have to be at full cast speed to really use it. You already know how clunky the build is - the goal is to have to make this mana thing go away as smoothly as possible without further micromanagement D:
Quick question: Do your corpses still chill and shock enemies?
"
IceColdPorkSoda написал:
Quick question: Do your corpses still chill and shock enemies?

Nope, you lose Hypothermia + Shock bonuses.

The -30% allres/15% base crit and 20% less damage done has to make it worth. And I think it would overall, just given just how gem-based damage sources (Hypothermia) got nerfed while crit got kicked hard due to Diamond Flask nerf.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация