[3.16 - RETIRING BUILD] VD Brands: S-Tier Bosser, A-Tier Map! -- MURDERED BY GGG_INTERN SOMEWHERE--

Hi!!! First of all, thx for the guide, seems awesome!!!

One question, why is the Avatar of fire picked? we dont convert any damage to other elements right?

And without frost dmg, what Hypothermia does?

Cheers!
Последняя редакция: PandaDap. Время: 29 янв. 2021 г., 11:40:36
Greetings. I decided to use your build.
Последняя редакция: 3oJIruH. Время: 17 марта 2021 г., 12:02:25
"
PandaDap написал:

One question, why is the Avatar of fire picked? we dont convert any damage to other elements right?

Cheers!

to convert shimmeron's damage and to scale the explode chest's explosion

necro's passives let corpses chill, so hypothermia works
"
3oJIruH написал:
Greetings. I decided to use your build, and I don't understand one thing a bit. Because of the wands, I'm dying) My health is gradually disappearing, and that's it ... Sorry, maybe the question is stupid, but I'm not an experienced player. How can I avoid this?

Mate, Volatile Dead is Fire Damage - your neck is leeching cold damage as life instead - of which we have none! XD

Also anoint "Hematophagy" on your necklace - it helps. Finally you will want to buy the right gear to hit about 4500 life and 2000 ES before it really starts feeling grat.
💥💫BB Unloader 1000% AoE 70m DPS🗡️🔪🔫: view-thread/3466787
FlickerCoC Ice Nova / Spear Assassin: view-thread/3225536
🔨⚡CWC Lightning Conduit Mjolner Trickster: view-thread/3300148
VD Arcanist Brand Necro: view-thread/2911667
"
PandaDap написал:

Cheers!

The other guy nailed it!

Also, on top of his answers, it converts Wave of Conviction to 100% Fire, making it a reliable -25% Fire Exposure (it would trigger lightning exposure sometimes otherwise).

This also allows you to do phys reflect maps since you won't hit yourself with the WoC phys damage.
💥💫BB Unloader 1000% AoE 70m DPS🗡️🔪🔫: view-thread/3466787
FlickerCoC Ice Nova / Spear Assassin: view-thread/3225536
🔨⚡CWC Lightning Conduit Mjolner Trickster: view-thread/3300148
VD Arcanist Brand Necro: view-thread/2911667
Alright i made the switch. I got some pretty good harvest crafts so i went with 2 large clusters anyways. Currently sitting at 5,6k and 2.7k. I didn't go for Small Clusters and instead got Life/ES/Spell Multi jewels, they are pretty cheap. The brand timing takes a bit of getting used too but i like the engaging playstyle.
I'm a necro/specter summoner and kinda looking for something different. This has piqued my interest, but the PoB links are giving me an error to import. Is there an updated PoB I can look at?

I've played minions for the last year, I need something different.

NM, I found a PoB to work off of from earlier posts: https://pastebin.com/PEZzXK4i

I'll use this as a a mid-range build base to start from. Nothing here seems overly expensive.

Последняя редакция: amkronos. Время: 30 янв. 2021 г., 4:09:04
Hey mate! The Helmet is really expensive atm on the market. But after my calculate, it would be also very expensive to harvest craft it, because the crafts are way more expensive now and we don't have access to every craft immediately (Like switch element of resist etc.). Do you maybe have other suggestions in crafting it? Or is there really just this way?
"
Larokan написал:
Hey mate! The Helmet is really expensive atm on the market. But after my calculate, it would be also very expensive to harvest craft it, because the crafts are way more expensive now and we don't have access to every craft immediately (Like switch element of resist etc.). Do you maybe have other suggestions in crafting it? Or is there really just this way?

The Helmet is very similar to what Spectre summoners try to create, and I've made this helmet by accident plenty of times when using fossils trying to make what I wanted.

Recipe using fossils is: Powerful Chaotic Resonator + Bound, Frigid, and Aetheric.

Key is doing it on a bone helmet (or the circlet) that is Elder/Shaper and at least ilevel 86. Buying one, or making one just as a base to craft off of will go about 5-6 exalts.

If hunting down fossils, and building resonators is time consuming and you're swimming in Chaos, you can chaos spam the helmet till you get hypo, and conc effect. Might luck out and get some other mods you like. Then aug the crit, fine tune it with harvest crafts as you can afford them, but you'll have a mostly useful helmet in the meantime.
If you want to easily get the primal crushclaw, and blisterlord join channel 6666. It's the summoner/necro global channel and people will happily share.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация