A 3 IQ Summoner Build to Mindlessly Farm the Atlas on a Budget PC Setup

i made a few variations on the build to make it more like my playstyle, i added vitality and clarity auras, the regen is AMAZING.
Now vitality is not % anymore, so its SUPER GOOD.
(still have 1.5k mana non-reserved, for extra damage mitigation from MoM).

you can check my build at my profile and also, i'm using jinxed juju ammy, try it!
One thing i did see: Low Dexterity means for low Level Desecrate. Might want to pick up a few items with Dex or 1-2 +30 Dex Nodes to prevent spectres from dying after they get coughed at.....
"
phelipebra написал:
i made a few variations on the build to make it more like my playstyle, i added vitality and clarity auras, the regen is AMAZING.

you can check my build at my profile and also, i'm using jinxed juju ammy, try it!

I am interested in your changes. I am still not at maps yet but its been pretty smooth. What specters are you using?
"
LostSoul15 написал:
One thing i did see: Low Dexterity means for low Level Desecrate. Might want to pick up a few items with Dex or 1-2 +30 Dex Nodes to prevent spectres from dying after they get coughed at.....

Fyi, that is no longer the case for Raise Spectre. It changed some time ago, where the spectres are set to a specific level depending on your skillgem level.
"
mattyjack написал:
"
phelipebra написал:

I am interested in your changes. I am still not at maps yet but its been pretty smooth. What specters are you using?

Act 2 Monkeys (Frenzy Charges) ones i forgot the name, but its the big red Gorillas.

The auras (clarity and vitality) are super amazing for this build, you guys have to try it, seriously, its like 400 mana reserved for 800/200 life/mana regen.
"
Ginaw написал:
"
LostSoul15 написал:

Fyi, that is no longer the case for Raise Spectre. It changed some time ago, where the spectres are set to a specific level depending on your skillgem level.

Really? I started leveling my Raise Spectre Gem as soon as i could, now having it in a +1 to Minion Gems helmet. And as soon as someone coughs at the Chieftains they are dying.

Would that mean that even if you have a LVL 20 Desecrate gem, which would allow you to spawn LVL 100 Corpses, that your Spectres still would only spawn at Level 80, if you only have the +2 from the Necromancer Ascendancy?
"
LostSoul15 написал:
"
Ginaw написал:
"
LostSoul15 написал:

Really? I started leveling my Raise Spectre Gem as soon as i could, now having it in a +1 to Minion Gems helmet. And as soon as someone coughs at the Chieftains they are dying.

Would that mean that even if you have a LVL 20 Desecrate gem, which would allow you to spawn LVL 100 Corpses, that your Spectres still would only spawn at Level 80, if you only have the +2 from the Necromancer Ascendancy?

When i was at your level mine were dying to. until you get into the nodes that give your minions life regen they seemed pretty squishy to me. I think i took blood magic out until i got to the regen stuff in the tree. They seem fine for me now minus some crazy heist explosion.
"
phelipebra написал:
"
mattyjack написал:
"
phelipebra написал:

Act 2 Monkeys (Frenzy Charges) ones i forgot the name, but its the big red Gorillas.

The auras (clarity and vitality) are super amazing for this build, you guys have to try it, seriously, its like 400 mana reserved for 800/200 life/mana regen.

Thanks i use 2 of those than 1 host chief. Noticed you dont use blood magic for them so i was curios. Is that because you have that amulet? I will try clarity and Vit. Thanks.
"
mattyjack написал:

When i was at your level mine were dying to. until you get into the nodes that give your minions life regen they seemed pretty squishy to me. I think i took blood magic out until i got to the regen stuff in the tree. They seem fine for me now minus some crazy heist explosion.

Oh well....Blood Magic. Might as well try to take that out for now and live with less frequent Charges instead of resummoning the Spectres every Pack :D Thanks for the input
"
LostSoul15 написал:
"
mattyjack написал:

Oh well....Blood Magic. Might as well try to take that out for now and live with less frequent Charges instead of resummoning the Spectres every Pack :D Thanks for the input

Even with blood magic out they still dyed from time to time. I would not put them in the plus 1 helmet put the skels or even the golems in there(when you have 2 they are great). Once you get to the regen stuff in the tree they will be fine.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация