A 3 IQ Summoner Build to Mindlessly Farm the Atlas on a Budget PC Setup

I'm doing this build in SSF and having a hard time with capping resists. Is it worth it to go Commander of Darkness?

Is there something I should swap for it? Maybe Mistress of Sacrifice? Or should I go for other resist passives?
"
misterpickle1 написал:
I'm doing this build in SSF and having a hard time with capping resists. Is it worth it to go Commander of Darkness?

Is there something I should swap for it? Maybe Mistress of Sacrifice? Or should I go for other resist passives?

I Went for the +30% all res from ascendancy instead of misstress of sacrifice.
"
phelipebra написал:
"
misterpickle1 написал:

I Went for the +30% all res from ascendancy instead of misstress of sacrifice.

Is there a reason you took Bone Barrier? Couldn't you just use Vaal Molten Shell instead?
Is The Iron Mass a good option for the skelletons? how much of a dps increase would it be?

my thing is that if the iron mass is a real dps upgrade over one of the wands, then i guess that even opens the door to going full chaos conversion for the skellies as a option although not rly interested in going that way atm.

right now i'm planning to go Replica of Lightless Shroud for the 6 sweet extra abyss jewels. gonna try to jam my skeleton setup in a influenced head with lvl 18/20 minion damage so that the head can be a effective 5 link setup. zombies can go into gloves/boots and carrion can go on the other. off hand has empty slots for flame dash + offering + one of convocation/desecrate, and we can use a unset ring for the other skill.

this will be stupid expensive since the replica is hovering on 15ex and a head would always be 2ex for the bone helm base and then who knows how much for the crafting costs (can go with a random base but since ill be spending money might as well get wtv is best).

"
misterpickle1 написал:

Yes, if you're having a hard time capping resists, opting for Commander of Darkness over Mistress of Sacrifice is a good idea.
"
Softseek написал:
Is The Iron Mass a good option for the skelletons? how much of a dps increase would it be?

my thing is that if the iron mass is a real dps upgrade over one of the wands, then i guess that even opens the door to going full chaos conversion for the skellies as a option although not rly interested in going that way atm.

right now i'm planning to go Replica of Lightless Shroud for the 6 sweet extra abyss jewels. gonna try to jam my skeleton setup in a influenced head with lvl 18/20 minion damage so that the head can be a effective 5 link setup. zombies can go into gloves/boots and carrion can go on the other. off hand has empty slots for flame dash + offering + one of convocation/desecrate, and we can use a unset ring for the other skill.

this will be stupid expensive since the replica is hovering on 15ex and a head would always be 2ex for the bone helm base and then who knows how much for the crafting costs (can go with a random base but since ill be spending money might as well get wtv is best).

The Iron Mass is likely a dps boost if you went for a phys-to-chaos damage conversion as opposed to pure phys. Since Brutality Support doesn't allow for any damage other than physical damage, The Iron Mass wouldn't be that great for a pure phys build.
"
TheVictor003 написал:
"
misterpickle1 написал:

Yes, if you're having a hard time capping resists, opting for Commander of Darkness over Mistress of Sacrifice is a good idea.

Is there a reason to go Bone Barrier instead of something like Molten Shell? Is it really worth?

Also I was thinking about going impale instead of ruthless/splash. Do you recommend this? If so should I run dread banner?
Which anointment should I get on my amulet?
Doing some sort of freakish hybrid of this build and iLL3aT's cold skellies before you get Triads. So far it's working very well. Just hit red maps so I'll probably need to add 1 more defensive layer since I'm not doing MoM.

Thoughts on the new Poachers Mark vs Assassins Mark?
I think Assassins is by far the pure dps winner normally but in a map where stuff has physical damage reduction and / or endurance charges Poachers may come out on top. Hard to tell before PoB gets updated.

To the previous poster Death Attunement, Ravenous Horde or Indomitable Army are all good anoints - depends where you save the most points.
Isn't it better to swap feeding frenzy on 6 link skellies to Impale support and get a dread banner ?

I mean feeding frenzy with golems give you the feeding frenzy buff and aggresive skellies are only flavourish as you already spawn them near a location.

Impale support + dread banner coupled with a cluster jewel could give you like 100% impale chance which is huge to skellies.
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация