Stress-Free PoE! RIGHTEOUS GOLEMS (RF): No Required Items! 1-Button Play! SSF League Start-End! 3.12

"
Wrecker_of_Days написал:

- Flame Dash works against EE.

But used it alst league too and it was no problem.

"
Wrecker_of_Days написал:

- You also have not selected Elemental Overload

But I have the Heist weapon that grants it, that's why I removed it from the
tree.

"
Wrecker_of_Days написал:
If you find that your cold skill doesn't proc EO enough, go back to Ball Lightning cause it hits A TON.

The problem is I play a lot with a friend who is Arc witch, so if I keep hitting with Lightning I screw up her damage with EE. So I run cold now to fix that. If you can recommend a better cold skill, I would love to try.
Just a couple quick comments:

Leveling up to Righteous Fire, went hybrid fire/minion: Flame Wall (without Fireball) and Zombies went smoothly. Flame Wall transitions to Righteous Fire, Zombies transition to Golems, and use Purifying Flame for extra healing (didn’t lose any zombies up through Act 4). I almost expect Flame Wall to get some “adjustments” – at low levels, it does some serious damage with very low mana use.

Tried out Wrecker’s recent testing and personally like the option better than the official build:
• Cast When Damage Taken Support [lvl 1]
• Withering Step [lvl 8]
• Steelskin [max]
• Inspiration Support [max]
And I can put Steelskin onto the move key so it’s always popping (and proccing Inspiration charges) (and it’s SO much less annoying than instant Enduring Cry on the Marauder version)

@Wrecker: a lot of builds using Vigilant Strike for Fortify pair it with Ancestral Call Support because Vigilant Strike’s targeting is so finicky on its own
I found a Kaom's Heart, but using it would mean sacrificing some slots on gear. Are there any skills I could reasonably drop in favor of a high health boost with some fire damage?
Последняя редакция: hourglasseye. Время: 12 окт. 2020 г., 6:49:35
"
hourglasseye написал:
I found a Kaom's Heart, but using it would mean sacrificing some slots on gear. Are there any skills I could reasonably drop in favor of a high health boost with some fire damage?

Dropping 6 gems could possibly be done, but personally I think you'll lose more defence/offence than you gain...
"
StormHUN написал:
Скрытый текст
"
Wrecker_of_Days написал:

- Flame Dash works against EE.

But used it alst league too and it was no problem.

"
Wrecker_of_Days написал:

- You also have not selected Elemental Overload

But I have the Heist weapon that grants it, that's why I removed it from the
tree.

"
Wrecker_of_Days написал:
If you find that your cold skill doesn't proc EO enough, go back to Ball Lightning cause it hits A TON.

The problem is I play a lot with a friend who is Arc witch, so if I keep hitting with Lightning I screw up her damage with EE. So I run cold now to fix that. If you can recommend a better cold skill, I would love to try.
Hey StormHUN!

I missed EO on your weapon. I'm not used to looking on gear for it. My mistake!

Ya, playing with others will naturally limit the number of opportunities you have to proc "on hit" effects like EO. So it's something to consider. I ahven't really thought of other cold skills that hit lots that don't channel. Ice Nova is probably what comes to mind as the most efficient. Ice Spear maybe?
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Последняя редакция: Wrecker_of_Days. Время: 12 окт. 2020 г., 13:54:39
"
c3rement написал:
Скрытый текст
Just a couple quick comments:

Leveling up to Righteous Fire, went hybrid fire/minion: Flame Wall (without Fireball) and Zombies went smoothly. Flame Wall transitions to Righteous Fire, Zombies transition to Golems, and use Purifying Flame for extra healing (didn’t lose any zombies up through Act 4). I almost expect Flame Wall to get some “adjustments” – at low levels, it does some serious damage with very low mana use.

Tried out Wrecker’s recent testing and personally like the option better than the official build:
• Cast When Damage Taken Support [lvl 1]
• Withering Step [lvl 8]
• Steelskin [max]
• Inspiration Support [max]
And I can put Steelskin onto the move key so it’s always popping (and proccing Inspiration charges) (and it’s SO much less annoying than instant Enduring Cry on the Marauder version)

@Wrecker: a lot of builds using Vigilant Strike for Fortify pair it with Ancestral Call Support because Vigilant Strike’s targeting is so finicky on its own

Hey c3rement!

Good feedback! The guide's setup for the Enduring Cry link is likely the most defensive...if we can keep the Inspiration Charges up. That being said, survivability can come in many aspects. I really like the setup you're trying. After my broadcast I was thinking about the setup you mentioned with Vigilant and Ancestral Call...it has its pros and cons for sure. There are so many options. I'll likely make that section a "Here are 5 options to try" link for 3.13. Maybe give people some options based on the gear they have...offensive or defensive.

I really appreciate the post and feedback. Thanks!

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
hourglasseye написал:
Скрытый текст
Decisions decisions ;). It's rough when these types of uniques drop hey hourglasseye?

Annnnnd

Awesome. I posted the gameplay example video and my playlist of this build's play sessions within the guide. Here's the video so you don't have to look for it: https://youtu.be/WvQ4-lcpMmQ

Annnnnd

"
Wrecker_of_Days написал:

I missed EO on your weapon. I'm not used to looking on gear for it. My mistake!

Hey, thanks for your reply! :) And no worries, it's new and unusual. :D

There is also another scepter that allocates EE for +1 passive point if I dual wield. But for now, shield for survival.

"
Wrecker_of_Days написал:
Ya, playing with others will naturally limit the number of opportunities you have to proc "on hit" effects like EO. So it's something to consider. I ahven't really thought of other cold skills that hit lots that don't channel. Ice Nova is probably what comes to mind as the most efficient. Ice Spear maybe?

Meanwhile changed things around a bit.

I use alternate-quality 20% frostblink now:

So this means with no monsters around I have to wait for the more than 2 sec, but if I blink into a large group with magics and rares, cooldown is almost instant. So as long as I keep killing things I can zoom around pretty fast. Also works wonders in the Azurite Mines. But if I have to backtrack, the 2+sec cd becomes annoying.

Plus it hits with ice for EE.

I was thinking maybe I'll sacrifice a ring slot in terms of stats and get a Hungry Loop, with these:
- Inspiration (to trigger it for RF faster)
- Culling strike (faster killing)
- Increased criticals (trigger EO more)
- Second Wind (no charges, but faster CD)

And for Ball Lightning alternative I run Ice Nova for the moment. When it triggers it covers larger area than RF, so that's nice. But right now I rarely get hit, need to progress to higher tier maps. :D

I test Vortex, it sounded nice in theory but in practice, it's placed where I've already been. I thought Frostbolt would be like BL but ice, but it's really meh. Ice lance I did not try yet.

I also got Awakened Burning Dmg support.

Overall, I doN't have much DMG problem now. :)
Последняя редакция: StormHUN. Время: 12 окт. 2020 г., 19:11:03
Time for another update. I am doing red maps now and there is really no issue, only issue is bossing, I die to bosses, feel like they one hit me. I kave just above 5k life. So my solution is what Ziz once said that best defense in PoE is moving, so now it takes me long time to kill boss but I rarely die. I use shield charge, frostblink to be constantly in different spots.

Second thing is I have this nice armor but I can't get the colours I need, very frustrating as I used something like 250 chromatics. But anyway I found this

and would like your opnion. I was thinking if it would not be worth to put level 20 Flammability in it in left slot so chill bot does hex and keep shock bot for more damage.

What you think, in my case that would free 2 more slots in my armor for something else.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация