Stress-Free PoE! RIGHTEOUS GOLEMS (RF): No Required Items! 1-Button Play! SSF League Start-End! 3.12

"
StormHUN написал:

I was thinking maybe I'll sacrifice a ring slot in terms of stats and get a Hungry Loop, with these:
- Inspiration (to trigger it for RF faster)
- Culling strike (faster killing)
- Increased criticals (trigger EO more)
- Second Wind (no charges, but faster CD)

These are all support skills, wouldn't they need an attack/spell skill to trigger?

How do you guys know that EO is up? Should there be an icon on top? I had some available slots so I'm testing manual cast ball lightning with GMP and Blind, but I can't see EO at all. I only got into white maps so far and mobs are really weak as it happens that they just die from ball lightning itself, so maybe I need some higher maps to see some results?
"
Maniollo6 написал:
These are all support skills, wouldn't they need an attack/spell skill to trigger

I was talking about Frost Blink in my current unset ring before I mentioned the Hungry Loop. I thought that was obvious.
Последняя редакция: StormHUN. Время: 13 окт. 2020 г., 12:09:55
"
Maniollo6 написал:
"
StormHUN написал:

I was thinking maybe I'll sacrifice a ring slot in terms of stats and get a Hungry Loop, with these:

These are all support skills, wouldn't they need an attack/spell skill to trigger?

How do you guys know that EO is up? Should there be an icon on top? I had some available slots so I'm testing manual cast ball lightning with GMP and Blind, but I can't see EO at all. I only got into white maps so far and mobs are really weak as it happens that they just die from ball lightning itself, so maybe I need some higher maps to see some results?

You can see it if you look at the descriptions written under monsters'/bosses' names. Usuually it says something like
- resistant to element x, y
- vulnerbale to element z

This is the only indicator for Elemental Equilibrium I am aware of.

Edit: Oops, sorry, I replied to fast. You asked for Elemental Overload, not Elemental Equilibrium. EO has an icon in the left top of the screen (at least in the pc version).
Overwhelmed by Path of Exile? You might want to have a look at Wrecker_of_Days' beginner-friendly guides. One-click-wonders that do not require any specific items to conquer the campaign and the Atlas: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2606288/page/1
Последняя редакция: Caligula_Exile. Время: 13 окт. 2020 г., 12:25:47
"
StormHUN написал:
"
Maniollo6 написал:
These are all support skills, wouldn't they need an attack/spell skill to trigger

I was talking about Frost Blink in my current unset ring before I mentioned the Hungry Loop. I thought that was obvious.

I think the Hungry Loop "closes" after it consumes the fourth gem, so if you want to use Frostblink with it then you can have only 3 supports and the active skill. And you know, I like the idea :) But as WoD says it has its pros and cons.
"
Caligula_Exile написал:
"
Maniollo6 написал:

You can see it if you look at the descriptions written under monsters'/bosses' names. Usuually it says something like
- resistant to element x, y
- vulnerbale to element z

This is the only indicator for Elemental Equilibrium I am aware of.

Edit: Oops, sorry, I replied to fast. You asked for Elemental Overload, not Elemental Equilibrium. EO has an icon in the left top of the screen (at least in the pc version).

Thank you, I'll be looking for it there (I play on PC).
"
StormHUN написал:
Скрытый текст
"
Wrecker_of_Days написал:

I missed EO on your weapon. I'm not used to looking on gear for it. My mistake!

Hey, thanks for your reply! :) And no worries, it's new and unusual. :D

There is also another scepter that allocates EE for +1 passive point if I dual wield. But for now, shield for survival.

"
Wrecker_of_Days написал:
Ya, playing with others will naturally limit the number of opportunities you have to proc "on hit" effects like EO. So it's something to consider. I ahven't really thought of other cold skills that hit lots that don't channel. Ice Nova is probably what comes to mind as the most efficient. Ice Spear maybe?

Meanwhile changed things around a bit.

I use alternate-quality 20% frostblink now:

So this means with no monsters around I have to wait for the more than 2 sec, but if I blink into a large group with magics and rares, cooldown is almost instant. So as long as I keep killing things I can zoom around pretty fast. Also works wonders in the Azurite Mines. But if I have to backtrack, the 2+sec cd becomes annoying.

Plus it hits with ice for EE.

And for Ball Lightning alternative I run Ice Nova for the moment. When it triggers it covers larger area than RF, so that's nice. But right now I rarely get hit, need to progress to higher tier maps. :D

I test Vortex, it sounded nice in theory but in practice, it's placed where I've already been. I thought Frostbolt would be like BL but ice, but it's really meh. Ice lance I did not try yet.

I also got Awakened Burning Dmg support.

Overall, I doN't have much DMG problem now. :)
Thanks for understanding StormHUN! You rock.

Ya. I really like the idea of Ice Nova as well. It's better than Vortex but it's still a local skill. It doesn't really hit enemies that you're going to. Though, because of Ice Nova's bigger AoE, that may not be an issue. It's a good call. And nice thinking with the Hungry Loop. I'm glad things are panning out now. Nice Awakening gem! I have yet to find a relevant Awakening gem for any of my builds.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
Suporex написал:
Скрытый текст
Time for another update. I am doing red maps now and there is really no issue, only issue is bossing, I die to bosses, feel like they one hit me. I kave just above 5k life. So my solution is what Ziz once said that best defense in PoE is moving, so now it takes me long time to kill boss but I rarely die. I use shield charge, frostblink to be constantly in different spots.

Second thing is I have this nice armor but I can't get the colours I need, very frustrating as I used something like 250 chromatics. But anyway I found this
Недоступно

and would like your opnion. I was thinking if it would not be worth to put level 20 Flammability in it in left slot so chill bot does hex and keep shock bot for more damage.

What you think, in my case that would free 2 more slots in my armor for something else.
Thanks for the update Suporex!

Yup! Moving is your best friend in PoE. Good call :). And as your life gets over 6K+, you'll see a huge difference. The thing about this build with all the CwDT is that a lot of our bonus damage comes from getting hit. In the example video I posted yesterday you'll see moments of slow boss damage and moments of fast boss damage, all revolving around getting hit.

I think your ring idea is awesome! Great find! You lose life, but maybe the two new gems will be able to make up for it. Nice. By twisting things around a bit you could add something like Greater Multiple Projectile and Culling Strike to Ball Lightning. (One of many options.)

Nice update!

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Некоторые предметы в этом сообщении в настоящий момент недоступны.
"
Maniollo6 написал:
Скрытый текст

Hey Maniollo6!

EO is an icon that shows up on the top of your screen. It look like the icon here but a lot smaller and square: https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Elemental_Overload

And yes, you are 100% correct. The more often the skill goes off, the more likely you are to see EO active. It'll for sure come as you take more and more damage. Feel free to check the example video and watch for EO at the top of the screen.

Annnnnd

"
Suporex написал:
Time for another update. I am doing red maps now and there is really no issue, only issue is bossing, I die to bosses, feel like they one hit me. I kave just above 5k life. So my solution is what Ziz once said that best defense in PoE is moving, so now it takes me long time to kill boss but I rarely die. I use shield charge, frostblink to be constantly in different spots.

Second thing is I have this nice armor but I can't get the colours I need, very frustrating as I used something like 250 chromatics. But anyway I found this
Недоступно

and would like your opnion. I was thinking if it would not be worth to put level 20 Flammability in it in left slot so chill bot does hex and keep shock bot for more damage.

What you think, in my case that would free 2 more slots in my armor for something else.

I was asking myself the same, after I found this ring. To me it looks really interesting. The only downside is that it has no life. But it frees one slot in your gear because you don't need Flammability there anymore.

Which armour do you have?

There is a trick get off-colours for items. Here is a video: YouTube-video. The video is from 2017, but the trick still works.
Overwhelmed by Path of Exile? You might want to have a look at Wrecker_of_Days' beginner-friendly guides. One-click-wonders that do not require any specific items to conquer the campaign and the Atlas: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2606288/page/1
Некоторые предметы в этом сообщении в настоящий момент недоступны.
"
Caligula_Exile написал:
"
Suporex написал:

I was asking myself the same, after I found this ring. To me it looks really interesting. The only downside is that it has no life. But it frees one slot in your gear because you don't need Flammability there anymore.

Which armour do you have?

There is a trick get off-colours for items. Here is a video: YouTube-video. The video is from 2017, but the trick still works.

I have Carcass Jack. I can't use trick as I don't have 6 socket recipe and the armor is already 6 socket. I am trying my luck. it has to happen at some point and I think it will be great upgrade, cost me only 1ex as I managed to buy it early in a league.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация