Stress-Free PoE! RIGHTEOUS GOLEMS (RF): No Required Items! 1-Button Play! SSF League Start-End! 3.12

"
Suporex написал:

I have Carcass Jack. I can't use trick as I don't have 6 socket recipe and the armor is already 6 socket. I am trying my luck. it has to happen at some point and I think it will be great upgrade, cost me only 1ex as I managed to buy it early in a league.

Congratulations. The armour is perfect for this build, in m humble opinion. The colouring can be a pain. But sooner or later you will succeed.

Have to tried to get white sockets? You have to putt Vorici into Research during the Syndicate missions. If he gets up to tier 3, your reward will be 1 - 3 white sockets in an armour piece.

Are the 6 sockets already linked?
Overwhelmed by Path of Exile? You might want to have a look at Wrecker_of_Days' beginner-friendly guides. One-click-wonders that do not require any specific items to conquer the campaign and the Atlas: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2606288/page/1
Gear update :-)

Pondering what to upgrade next... Any suggestions?

"
Cyzax написал:
Скрытый текст

Nice items! I would start with a your Sceptre by having a better craft.
+(18–20)% to Fire Damage over Time Multiplier is way better than just increase to Damage over Time.
Basically you got to a point where the items are pretty good, so now it's like min-maxing everything which will cost you a lot, but results will not be that big.
"
Cyzax написал:
Скрытый текст

Nice gear Cyzax!

This is the hard stage hey? You have some nicely min/maxed mods that are hard to find, but some of the normal mods, like life and such are pretty good but not great. So it's that awkward stage of needing the perfect drop to upgrade your gear, you know? For example, it'd be awesome to have DOT Multi on your weapon, but it's so hard to get rid of that amount of Increased damage. It'd have to be a side project, you know? Interesting uniques you've chosen. They seem great!
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
Cyzax написал:

Скрытый текст

Awesome gear. Not so much left to upgrade. Your boots could be anointed. For example with "Entropy" or "Divine Judgement" for even more damage.
Overwhelmed by Path of Exile? You might want to have a look at Wrecker_of_Days' beginner-friendly guides. One-click-wonders that do not require any specific items to conquer the campaign and the Atlas: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2606288/page/1
I think I should be ready for yellow maps (once I figure out how to get them lol). Level 80, 6k life

I have all the gems from WoD's great build, just did some enhancements
- Added Shield Charge (right click) with Fortify and Maim
- Moved Righteous Fire to Helmet, but it's still a 6-link
- Condensed Cast when damage taken into Body armor with Golems, Immortal Call and Holy Relic
- Switched to Ball Lightning with Blind and Inspiration as the active button (it's now easy to pump up Inspiration charges before any fight)
- Added Enduring Cry as left click so it gets called whenever I move which is usually right after Shield Charge into a pack of mobs
I still need to do a lot of crafting, but I really like WoD's idea :) The build works great for now, thank you! It's actually too easy for white maps lol
"
Caligula_Exile написал:
Awesome gear. Not so much left to upgrade. Your boots could be anointed. For example with "Entropy" or "Divine Judgement" for even more damage.

Doh! Somehow I missed that boots can be anointed :-/
"
Wrecker_of_Days написал:
Nice gear Cyzax!

This is the hard stage hey? You have some nicely min/maxed mods that are hard to find, but some of the normal mods, like life and such are pretty good but not great. So it's that awkward stage of needing the perfect drop to upgrade your gear, you know? For example, it'd be awesome to have DOT Multi on your weapon, but it's so hard to get rid of that amount of Increased damage. It'd have to be a side project, you know? Interesting uniques you've chosen. They seem great![/span]

Cheers! I figured life would at least be part of the next step, but just haven't bothered yet. Still only running T6'ish maps to get the numbers up...

Weapon did get a crafting bench upgrade :-)
"
Maniollo6 написал:
I would start with a your Sceptre by having a better craft.
+(18–20)% to Fire Damage over Time Multiplier is way better than just increase to Damage over Time.

Did what I could with the bench :-)
Hello,
I saw the idea and mixed it with my thoughts on RF. I have to admit, I am a little underwhelmed on the damage output and wanted to know if there is anything I am overseeing that makes the build bad. First time trying a RF.

I am T10 map good, but then it gets pretty bad quickly (lvl92)

Please don't hesitate to throw me any direct comment if I screwed up somewhere. I can handle ;)

Items:

Life: 7,5k
ES 0,4k
Reg: 1,6k

PS and EDIT: I know the staff is not good ;)
Последняя редакция: moardin25. Время: 16 окт. 2020 г., 7:11:17

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация