Stress-Free PoE! RIGHTEOUS GOLEMS (RF): No Required Items! 1-Button Play! SSF League Start-End! 3.12

"
Wrecker_of_Days написал:
- We don't always have max Inspiration charges because Enduring Cry has such a long cooldown and as a result only gives us a 2-second timeframe to hit Enduring Cry again.

I map Enduring Cry to the move button (left mouse button)... I'm still moving when pressing it, but will cast Enduring Cry immediately when it's cooldown end.

Since I ALWAYS move (best way not to get dead), once I'm at max inspiration charges, it stay there until I reach 800 mana spent on Enduring Cry (which is about 72 activations, give or take), or roughly 93% of the time.
"
Cyzax написал:
"
hourglasseye написал:
I found a Kaom's Heart, but using it would mean sacrificing some slots on gear. Are there any skills I could reasonably drop in favor of a high health boost with some fire damage?

Dropping 6 gems could possibly be done, but personally I think you'll lose more defence/offence than you gain...

Yeah. I decided to just keep going after a 6-slot that isn't a Tabula.

"
Wrecker_of_Days написал:
"
hourglasseye написал:
Скрытый текст
I found a Kaom's Heart, but using it would mean sacrificing some slots on gear. Are there any skills I could reasonably drop in favor of a high health boost with some fire damage?
Decisions decisions ;). It's rough when these types of uniques drop hey hourglasseye?

Speaking of uniques, I'm trying out Advancing Fortress. I was looking at the other gem setup options presented by the others on this thread and I wanted to see if I could pull off some Fortify. I swapped some of my gems around like so, and replaced Enduring Cry with Cyclone (to proc Fortify):

The play style is busier, since I can't just move while using Cyclone the way I could with Enduring Cry bound to mouse 1 - I now have Frost Blink, movement, and Cyclone to think about on top of flasks. Not sure if it's a good trade-off. I was hoping to use Shield Charge, but I didn't want to lose my scepter's damage mods in favor of Advancing Fortress, so I dropped my shield instead.
"
Caligula_Exile написал:

Your amulet could be anointed for more damage ("Entropy" or "Divine Judgement", for example).

You could change the 2 unique jewels for ones with (area/ burning/ fire) damage.

Hunter-influenced gloves can have +(8-12)% to Fire Damage over Time Multiplier.

Warlord-influenced gloves can have (27-30)% increased Damage over Time.

The unique flask Witchfire Brew gives (25-40)% increased Damage Over Time during Flask Effect.

I don't know if the resistance penetration from The Wise oak works with Righteous Fire...

"
Wrecker_of_Days написал:
Hey moardin25!

Sorry you're having troubles. I took a look at your setup and it looks perfect. I don't see any issues. It could simply be a manner of preference. You've gone with damage where you can in you 6-link and nothing conflicts with EO or EE. The other suggestions would help (and they are good suggestions too) but they aren't going to substantially increase your damage. A few things to consider:
- We do need to get hit for all the CwDT perks (like lowering enemy resists, EO, and EE) to take effect which is huge for damage. So make sure you're getting hit ;).
- We don't always have max Inspiration charges because Enduring Cry has such a long cooldown and as a result only gives us a 2-second timeframe to hit Enduring Cry again.
- Vaal RF is a HUGE boss killer and time saver. So if it's just the beefy enemies that are bugging you, that'll really help.

If those things (minus Vaal RF) are already being considered then it's likely just a matter of preference and expectation.

Sorry it wasn't the answer you were looking for but maybe it helped?

Thank you very much for all the help and ideas to give things the last push to success. I will consider all the items mentioned, get my calculator burning and farm for the currency needed to get this working. At a glance, this will help indeed.
Thanks for taking the time to help. Much appreciated!
--> I'll post an update when I moved to the next level stuff and will let you know how it runs.

Последняя редакция: moardin25. Время: 17 окт. 2020 г., 12:06:46
Okay, I gave it a hard play today and considered your thoughts. Any boy, this is getting somewhere!

To all of you out there playing this build: It's the small things that make the char from "meh" to "good". So keep optimizing.

I spent tons of Cs to get from my yesterday standing to todays (~200C)
Just sell some other orbs and you will have the cash in no time.

Let me show you what I changed:

--> This flask helps a ton with the dmg output. Even though it's "only" 40% increased dmg added to an already high number of damage %s: Totaly worth it. What I do is follow the hint to have the cry on the left mouse button and keep the flask runnung all time.

Gloves with dmg over time! Well, what to say. Get some ;)

Life + over time + area is so much better as the Primordial Jewels, even though the buff increse sound pretty good!

Anoint your Amulet! "Entropy" makes quite more dmg for my build. But feel free to calculate it for yourself and keep "Divine Judgement" in mind

Found a better ring. Aim for such classics:

In sum, I came close to end content quality within one day and 200C investment and there is light at the end of the tunnel to make this a "run-all-content" build.

Thanks again for the help. Here my current gear and stats for now (lv92)
(bought a better Sceptre today, too)

Life: 8k
ES: 300 --> Lost a bit with the gear change, but you can't have everything ;)
Reg: 1,8k

Enjoy and gl out there!
Последняя редакция: moardin25. Время: 17 окт. 2020 г., 14:52:36
"
Kitbcfc написал:
Скрытый текст
seriously.......i have been playing this game since stage 4 was the endgame - i then got bored..played other games like world of tanks etc....then came back for a try once they had added the extra content...i came across your builds and have not stopped since......i admire you for playing the game with some obvious disabilities....but for me, to be able to play the game without punching multiple buttons like a 12 year old (i am 52) and the fact you mentioned old school dungeon crawlers that i also grew up playing in the early 80s, really struck a cord with me......the fact that i am also able to easily enjoy and play the game whilst holding a glass of red wine is testament to your character building skills.....my fave is the elementalist RF build......do you have a link to all your builds? i have already deleted all my 80+ characters that were shit...and fully intend jsut playing your builds......top man well done....Chris from Birmingham England
Hey Kitbcfc!

That's really very kind of you. Thank you so much for taking the time to be so thoughtful. I'm glad the builds have suited your style so much over time. That's wonderful to hear. I really appreciate your time and encouragement! Thank you.

Here's the link to all my guides https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2606288. It's the same as the One-Stop-Shop in the guide if you lose this message as the thread grows.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
pvarda написал:
Скрытый текст
golems and cwdt: golems all are 20/20 (except flame at 20/23)
when cwdt goes from 19/20 to 20/20, it disabled all the golems. So going to keep cwdt at 19/20. Unless there is something to learn...
Hey pvarda!

There's nothing to learn here. The CwDT gem should work fine with at level 20 with all linked gems at level 20 as well. So if you're sure it's all properly set up, write a bug report. On Xbox, it's working as designed for me.

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
hourglasseye написал:
Скрытый текст
"
Cyzax написал:
"
hourglasseye написал:

Dropping 6 gems could possibly be done, but personally I think you'll lose more defence/offence than you gain...

Yeah. I decided to just keep going after a 6-slot that isn't a Tabula.

"
Wrecker_of_Days написал:
"
hourglasseye написал:
Скрытый текст
Decisions decisions ;). It's rough when these types of uniques drop hey hourglasseye?

Speaking of uniques, I'm trying out Advancing Fortress. I was looking at the other gem setup options presented by the others on this thread and I wanted to see if I could pull off some Fortify. I swapped some of my gems around like so, and replaced Enduring Cry with Cyclone (to proc Fortify):

The play style is busier, since I can't just move while using Cyclone the way I could with Enduring Cry bound to mouse 1 - I now have Frost Blink, movement, and Cyclone to think about on top of flasks. Not sure if it's a good trade-off. I was hoping to use Shield Charge, but I didn't want to lose my scepter's damage mods in favor of Advancing Fortress, so I dropped my shield instead.
Hey hourglasseye!

Ya, Cyclone is awesome with this build. I've had it on previous version of this build quite a lot. It normally had Cyclone-Fortify-Inspiration Support.It worked really well. It may even come back to the fold later on...but then I'd likely cut Enduring Cry. 8-second cooldown....arg.

Annnnnd

"
moardin25 написал:
Скрытый текст
Thank you very much for all the help and ideas to give things the last push to success. I will consider all the items mentioned, get my calculator burning and farm for the currency needed to get this working. At a glance, this will help indeed.
Thanks for taking the time to help. Much appreciated!
--> I'll post an update when I moved to the next level stuff and will let you know how it runs.
Cool. Well I'm glad we helped some. I'm looking forward to seeing your update.

Annnnnd

"
moardin25 написал:
Скрытый текст
Okay, I gave it a hard play today and considered your thoughts. Any boy, this is getting somewhere!

To all of you out there playing this build: It's the small things that make the char from "meh" to "good". So keep optimizing.

I spent tons of Cs to get from my yesterday standing to todays (~200C)
Just sell some other orbs and you will have the cash in no time.

Let me show you what I changed:

--> This flask helps a ton with the dmg output. Even though it's "only" 40% increased dmg added to an already high number of damage %s: Totaly worth it. What I do is follow the hint to have the cry on the left mouse button and keep the flask runnung all time.

Gloves with dmg over time! Well, what to say. Get some ;)

Life + over time + area is so much better as the Primordial Jewels, even though the buff increse sound pretty good!

Anoint your Amulet! "Entropy" makes quite more dmg for my build. But feel free to calculate it for yourself and keep "Divine Judgement" in mind

Found a better ring. Aim for such classics:

In sum, I came close to end content quality within one day and 200C investment and there is light at the end of the tunnel to make this a "run-all-content" build.

Thanks again for the help. Here my current gear and stats for now (lv92)
(bought a better Sceptre today, too)

Life: 8k
ES: 300 --> Lost a bit with the gear change, but you can't have everything ;)
Reg: 1,8k

Enjoy and gl out there!
Wow moardin25!

That's some min/maxed gear! Awesome job on it all! Good for you. I'm glad the build has really picked up for you. That was a good update. Thanks for sharing your gear. I wish I had that stuff ;).

Annnnnd

"
pvarda написал:
golems and cwdt: golems all are 20/20 (except flame at 20/23)
when cwdt goes from 19/20 to 20/20, it disabled all the golems. So going to keep cwdt at 19/20. Unless there is something to learn...

What do you mean by "disabled"? When Cast When Damage Taken reaches level 20 it is able to trigger your golems and you are no longer able to summon them yourself. That's ok and intended this way. There is no need to summon them oneself.

Or did I get you wrong?

edit: OK, I see I hesitated too long with my answer. Wrecker_of_days has already replied to this question.
Overwhelmed by Path of Exile? You might want to have a look at Wrecker_of_Days' beginner-friendly guides. One-click-wonders that do not require any specific items to conquer the campaign and the Atlas: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2606288/page/1
Последняя редакция: Caligula_Exile. Время: 17 окт. 2020 г., 16:33:46

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация