Stress-Free PoE! RIGHTEOUS GOLEMS (RF): No Required Items! 1-Button Play! SSF League Start-End! 3.12

"
moardin25 написал:
Hello,
I saw the idea and mixed it with my thoughts on RF. I have to admit, I am a little underwhelmed on the damage output and wanted to know if there is anything I am overseeing that makes the build bad. First time trying a RF.

I am T10 map good, but then it gets pretty bad quickly (lvl92)

Please don't hesitate to throw me any direct comment if I screwed up somewhere. I can handle ;)

Items:

Life: 7,5k
ES 0,4k
Reg: 1,6k

PS and EDIT: I know the staff is not good ;)

Hi,
I can see that you totally lack of chaos resist and physical damage mitigation, I think that they are main issues in your build.
"
korndravin написал:

Hi,
I can see that you totally lack of chaos resist and physical damage mitigation, I think that they are main issues in your build.

Understood. Will take care on that with some more Cs to find ;)
Thanks

So is increasing the survivability the only way? I was wondering if some more damage output is possible from here. (besides a new sceptre)
"
moardin25 написал:
I was wondering if some more damage output is possible from here. (besides a new sceptre)

Our most important stat "+% Fire damage over time multiplier" can be also found on amulets and gloves, so that's another way to improve damage output.
"
moardin25 написал:

So is increasing the survivability the only way? I was wondering if some more damage output is possible from here. (besides a new sceptre)

Your amulet could be anointed for more damage ("Entropy" or "Divine Judgement", for example).

You could change the 2 unique jewels for ones with (area/ burning/ fire) damage.

Hunter-influenced gloves can have +(8-12)% to Fire Damage over Time Multiplier.

Warlord-influenced gloves can have (27-30)% increased Damage over Time.

The unique flask Witchfire Brew gives (25-40)% increased Damage Over Time during Flask Effect.

I don't know if the resistance penetration from The Wise oak works with Righteous Fire...
Overwhelmed by Path of Exile? You might want to have a look at Wrecker_of_Days' beginner-friendly guides. One-click-wonders that do not require any specific items to conquer the campaign and the Atlas: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2606288/page/1
"
Maniollo6 написал:
Скрытый текст
I think I should be ready for yellow maps (once I figure out how to get them lol). Level 80, 6k life

I have all the gems from WoD's great build, just did some enhancements
- Added Shield Charge (right click) with Fortify and Maim
- Moved Righteous Fire to Helmet, but it's still a 6-link
- Condensed Cast when damage taken into Body armor with Golems, Immortal Call and Holy Relic
- Switched to Ball Lightning with Blind and Inspiration as the active button (it's now easy to pump up Inspiration charges before any fight)
- Added Enduring Cry as left click so it gets called whenever I move which is usually right after Shield Charge into a pack of mobs
I still need to do a lot of crafting, but I really like WoD's idea :) The build works great for now, thank you! It's actually too easy for white maps lol
Ha ha! Awesome Maniollo6!

I'm glad it helped. Your gear looks better than mine by a long shot! I think you're totally set for yellow maps (once they drop) ;).
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
Cyzax написал:
Скрытый текст

Cheers! I figured life would at least be part of the next step, but just haven't bothered yet. Still only running T6'ish maps to get the numbers up...

Weapon did get a crafting bench upgrade :-)
Smart upgrade Cyzax!

The DOT Multi is strongest for sure. Even if it's the crafting value of it. Good call.

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
moardin25 написал:
Скрытый текст
Hello,
I saw the idea and mixed it with my thoughts on RF. I have to admit, I am a little underwhelmed on the damage output and wanted to know if there is anything I am overseeing that makes the build bad. First time trying a RF.

I am T10 map good, but then it gets pretty bad quickly (lvl92)

Please don't hesitate to throw me any direct comment if I screwed up somewhere. I can handle ;)

Items:

Life: 7,5k
ES 0,4k
Reg: 1,6k

PS and EDIT: I know the staff is not good ;)
Hey moardin25!

Sorry you're having troubles. I took a look at your setup and it looks perfect. I don't see any issues. It could simply be a manner of preference. You've gone with damage where you can in you 6-link and nothing conflicts with EO or EE. The other suggestions would help (and they are good suggestions too) but they aren't going to substantially increase your damage. A few things to consider:
- We do need to get hit for all the CwDT perks (like lowering enemy resists, EO, and EE) to take effect which is huge for damage. So make sure you're getting hit ;).
- We don't always have max Inspiration charges because Enduring Cry has such a long cooldown and as a result only gives us a 2-second timeframe to hit Enduring Cry again.
- Vaal RF is a HUGE boss killer and time saver. So if it's just the beefy enemies that are bugging you, that'll really help.

If those things (minus Vaal RF) are already being considered then it's likely just a matter of preference and expectation.

Sorry it wasn't the answer you were looking for but maybe it helped?

Annnnnd

"
Caligula_Exile написал:

The unique flask Witchfire Brew gives (25-40)% increased Damage Over Time during Flask Effect.

Wow, this is a very interesting flask! The 40% increase to damage over time is pretty good, but the Despair aura (Cursed enemies take 25% increased Damage from Damage Over Time effects) it also creates may actually provide even a bigger boost. According to the link
"
Cursed enemies take increased Damage from Damage Over Time effects: Because these stats are an increase to the target's damage taken, they are multiplicative with attacker's damage dealt and additive with any other effects to damage taken on the defender

If this is really true then this is a big boss killer flask!
Последняя редакция: Maniollo6. Время: 16 окт. 2020 г., 14:58:14
seriously.......i have been playing this game since stage 4 was the endgame - i then got bored..played other games like world of tanks etc....then came back for a try once they had added the extra content...i came across your builds and have not stopped since......i admire you for playing the game with some obvious disabilities....but for me, to be able to play the game without punching multiple buttons like a 12 year old (i am 52) and the fact you mentioned old school dungeon crawlers that i also grew up playing in the early 80s, really struck a cord with me......the fact that i am also able to easily enjoy and play the game whilst holding a glass of red wine is testament to your character building skills.....my fave is the elementalist RF build......do you have a link to all your builds? i have already deleted all my 80+ characters that were shit...and fully intend jsut playing your builds......top man well done....Chris from Birmingham England
golems and cwdt: golems all are 20/20 (except flame at 20/23)
when cwdt goes from 19/20 to 20/20, it disabled all the golems. So going to keep cwdt at 19/20. Unless there is something to learn...

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация