Stress-Free PoE! ANIMATED POISON (AW): No Required Items! 1-Button Play! SSF League Start-End! 3.12

"
Wrecker_of_Days написал:
Скрытый текст
"
Guru1619 написал:
Скрытый текст
Ah ok then thanks for explaining that!

Far as making Spellslinger work, the only way i can think of is to get curse on hit rings and corrupted gloves if i remember right for Temp Chains. However then ur stuck at certain levels for the curses. Might be able to get a 6link 2H weapon and try that, but you are going to be losing out on a lot of possible minion damage and damage mitigation from using a shield. Not to mention you'd also have to take into consideration the mana reservation again ><
I'm glad it made sense Guru1619!

Ya...I spent long hours playing with Spellslinger options before moving on from it. I'll find a way...;)

Ok, played around with spellslinger and arcanist brand a bit and found this to work really well.

AW - the 2 Poisons - Added Chaos - Spellslinger

Bladefall - Spellslinger

Arcanist Brand - Despair - Enfeeble - Temp Chains

Optional is Spellslinger - Desecrate or Offering and getting Eldritch Battery on the passive tree and/or the EB helm.

Still 2 button automation isnt to bad. Really like curses on brand as it jumps to alive targets and keeps casting curses around the brand as well! Only down side is arcanist really decreases the curses radius so you may need to put down a second brand to spread it out.

Also can 6 link spellsling AW but the mana reservation is a problem and you may need to take EB that route as well depending on the 6th sockets mana reservation!

If anyone decides to go the brand route for curses, I'd recommend taking Explosive Runes on the passive tree for 3 points. Easy way to get an extra Brand and a bunch of attachment range! Brand Equity probably would hurt either for another 3 points. I'd say Runebinder would probably be bad for this as u want the brands to be as spread out as possible so one per enemy not 2 on one so isn't worth the points 2 points into Totem Placement Speed and Brand Range for the 15% range might be something to look into tho.
"
Guru1619 написал:
Скрытый текст
Ok, played around with spellslinger and arcanist brand a bit and found this to work really well.

AW - the 2 Poisons - Added Chaos - Spellslinger

Bladefall - Spellslinger

Arcanist Brand - Despair - Enfeeble - Temp Chains

Optional is Spellslinger - Desecrate or Offering and getting Eldritch Battery on the passive tree and/or the EB helm.

Still 2 button automation isnt to bad. Really like curses on brand as it jumps to alive targets and keeps casting curses around the brand as well! Only down side is arcanist really decreases the curses radius so you may need to put down a second brand to spread it out.

Also can 6 link spellsling AW but the mana reservation is a problem and you may need to take EB that route as well depending on the 6th sockets mana reservation!

If anyone decides to go the brand route for curses, I'd recommend taking Explosive Runes on the passive tree for 3 points. Easy way to get an extra Brand and a bunch of attachment range! Brand Equity probably would hurt either for another 3 points. I'd say Runebinder would probably be bad for this as u want the brands to be as spread out as possible so one per enemy not 2 on one so isn't worth the points 2 points into Totem Placement Speed and Brand Range for the 15% range might be something to look into tho.

Nice Guru1619!

It's hard to figure out hey? There are lots of pros and cons with different variations. I like what you've come up with. It's a cool setup. Thanks for taking the time to share it!
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Yea, theory crafting can be difficult to the point of wondering if you can get a masters degree in it for some games if you figure it out heh!

Yea, the hardest part is finding the right balance for everyone. Why I like the idea of providing multiple options for everything. If you don't like the way build A works, try build B, if build A and B didnt work try build C and so on.

Glad you like it! Hopefully others will find it useful as well and try it out! Hopefully others will post their variations/tweaks/ideas of the build too.

You welcome and it's always fun to see how others adjust builds to fit their playstyles!
"

Edit: just saw that u said u were doing maps, so you should have quick recovery by now. Currently running a 6link tabula AW with the gems i said w/ Melee Splash and i don't go oom. Don't have my 3rd curse going yet tho so not sure if that might be the problem? Just not enough of a mana pool?

No problem with mana, started using "your way" and it's really nice! :)
Nice to learn something new to make things easier!
Oohh.. Look at that!
Последняя редакция: KurtVresig. Время: 10 окт. 2020 г., 10:14:54
"
KurtVresig написал:
Скрытый текст
"

Edit: just saw that u said u were doing maps, so you should have quick recovery by now. Currently running a 6link tabula AW with the gems i said w/ Melee Splash and i don't go oom. Don't have my 3rd curse going yet tho so not sure if that might be the problem? Just not enough of a mana pool?

No problem with mana, started using "your way" and it's really nice! :)
Nice to learn something new to make things easier!

Cool! Glad it's working for ya!
Hello,
I'm trying to understand how the build works before I start and I don't understand the golem mechanics. CwDT launches the golem with its support abilities, but who does this support affect, the golem or all the minions? I think they should only affect the golem but according to the guide it also affects the minions ... can someone explain why?
Thanks for the guides Wreck
"
Pribys написал:
Скрытый текст
Hello,
I'm trying to understand how the build works before I start and I don't understand the golem mechanics. CwDT launches the golem with its support abilities, but who does this support affect, the golem or all the minions? I think they should only affect the golem but according to the guide it also affects the minions ... can someone explain why?

CwdT is just to resummon the golem in case it gets killed and perhaps the intial summon if u dont manually summon it right off(remove CwDT then self cast then put CwDT back in). "a Golem that grants added physical damage to your non-Golem minions" and then "The Carrion Golem gains more damage for each allied non-Golem minion around it, up to a cap of 50% more with 10 nearby non-Golem minions". So key words here being 'non-Golem minions' which is all summonable minions that dont have the Golem label on the gem. Zombies, Skeletons, SRS, AW and so on. This mean's that those parts get applied to our AW's and any other minions we have such as Spectre's too. This makes keeping 10 AW's (8-9 depending on your spectre count) a must once u get it for the maximum 50% more damage.

Hope this cleared it up for you!
Последняя редакция: Guru1619. Время: 11 окт. 2020 г., 16:57:18
"
Guru1619 написал:
"
Pribys написал:
Скрытый текст
Hello,

CwdT is just to resummon the golem in case it gets killed and perhaps the intial summon if u dont manually summon it right off(remove CwDT then self cast then put CwDT back in). "a Golem that grants added physical damage to your non-Golem minions" and then "The Carrion Golem gains more damage for each allied non-Golem minion around it, up to a cap of 50% more with 10 nearby non-Golem minions". So key words here being 'non-Golem minions' which is all summonable minions that dont have the Golem label on the gem. Zombies, Skeletons, SRS, AW and so on. This mean's that those parts get applied to our AW's and any other minions we have such as Spectre's too. This makes keeping 10 AW's (8-9 depending on your spectre count) a must once u get it for the maximum 50% more damage.

Hope this cleared it up for you!

Thanks for the reply Guru but I still don't understand. I understand what you are saying, but I ask about the abilities that support the golem: Feeding Frenzy and Steelskin. Do these abilities apply to AW as well or just to the golem?
"
Pribys написал:

Thanks for the reply Guru but I still don't understand. I understand what you are saying, but I ask about the abilities that support the golem: Feeding Frenzy and Steelskin. Do these abilities apply to AW as well or just to the golem?

The golem procs & gives you the FF buff by hitting things which grants your minions the damage, attack, cast & move speed buff.
So all your minions get the buff.
"
Pribys написал:
Скрытый текст
Hello,
Hey Pribys!

A Golem's buff only impacts the player that cast them. There are two exceptions to this: The Lightning Golem sometimes casts an aura. Auras impact all allies so that would impact your and your friends/minions. The Carrion Golem gives a perk that gives "(7-27) to (11-41) additional Physical Damage for Non-Golem Minions". So our AW minions get that additional damage. The "minions getting max life" and "increased character size" only impact that specific golem. (So if you switch to any other golem besides the two listed, the buff they represent will only impact your character.

Golems are poorly worded. Good question. (And thanks for the thanks!)
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация