Stress-Free PoE! ANIMATED POISON (AW): No Required Items! 1-Button Play! SSF League Start-End! 3.12

"
Pribys написал:
Скрытый текст
Thanks for the reply Guru but I still don't understand. I understand what you are saying, but I ask about the abilities that support the golem: Feeding Frenzy and Steelskin. Do these abilities apply to AW as well or just to the golem?
Ooooooooo...I see. Awesome answers Guru1619 and Vervaiin!

Steelskin isn't associated with the golem at all. They are apart of the same link because I wanted CwDT to cast them both. Besides that, they don't impact each other at all. Feeding Frenzy however is specific to the golem...and it's pointlessly confusing. When your golem Hits an enemy, the golem has a chance to give your character a buff. That buff, in turn, gives ALL your minions the Feeding Frenzy buff. That buff gives all your minions increased damage, attack/cast speed, and movement speed. So the buff goes to your character which doesn't actually do anything to YOU. But it then does boost all your minions. So the Feeding Frenzy buff (damage, attack/cast speed, movement speed) applies to AW. The Aggressive Behavior of the Feeding Frenzy Support gem isn't included in the buff and therefore only makes the golem aggressive.

Does that make sense?
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
Pribys написал:
Скрытый текст
"
Guru1619 написал:
"
Pribys написал:
Скрытый текст
Hello,
I'm trying to understand how the build works before I start and I don't understand the golem mechanics. CwDT launches the golem with its support abilities, but who does this support affect, the golem or all the minions? I think they should only affect the golem but according to the guide it also affects the minions ... can someone explain why?
Thanks for the guides Wreck

CwdT is just to resummon the golem in case it gets killed and perhaps the intial summon if u dont manually summon it right off(remove CwDT then self cast then put CwDT back in). "a Golem that grants added physical damage to your non-Golem minions" and then "The Carrion Golem gains more damage for each allied non-Golem minion around it, up to a cap of 50% more with 10 nearby non-Golem minions". So key words here being 'non-Golem minions' which is all summonable minions that dont have the Golem label on the gem. Zombies, Skeletons, SRS, AW and so on. This mean's that those parts get applied to our AW's and any other minions we have such as Spectre's too. This makes keeping 10 AW's (8-9 depending on your spectre count) a must once u get it for the maximum 50% more damage.

Hope this cleared it up for you!

Thanks for the reply Guru but I still don't understand. I understand what you are saying, but I ask about the abilities that support the golem: Feeding Frenzy and Steelskin. Do these abilities apply to AW as well or just to the golem?

Oooh, ok. Well, looks like Vervaiin and WoD has pretty much covered the Feeding Frenzy question.

Steelskin only applies to your character and it's kind of a 1 time cheat death thing until it's off CD. Personally find it's kind of hit and miss with how it works (same with molten shell. Think i just take enough dmg to die twice at that point, which make it kinda moot). Great 'oh shit' ability if you need one of those any ways. Personally not running it. Not running any CwDT setup to be totally honest.

I find myself preffering a movement skill such as Flame Dash. Though would like to get a Fortify on Hit boots to run shield charge again unless i stick with this spellslinger/brand automation combo since we dont need to be in the middle of things then.
Последняя редакция: Guru1619. Время: 12 окт. 2020 г., 19:02:27
Ok, for anyone who decides to try the spellslinger/brand setup, Don't be like me and also put despair in the Arcanist Brand setup till you can use 3 curses.

Which ones end up on mobs are a tossup if you do and thus u may get smushed in larger packs of enemies!...
Decided to check if any of the Spectre's could cast curses and low n behold, there are!

Flesh Sculptor for Enfeeble as it has the longer range compared to the other enfeeble spectre's at 6-40 vs Diabolist 6-9. Couldn't find the necromancers that have it in order to test those.

Mortality Experimenter for Temporal Chains. This is the only Temporal Chains Spectre actually in the game i believe. The other's mentioned on the spectre list i couldn't find in game.

Plan on grabbing Undying Ravager when i can summon 3 in order to get the free Bladefall and thus hopefully free summonable weapons. Not to sure how it will work tho... may not be worth it and may go back to the Stygian Silverback for Frenzy Charges.

Spellslinging Bladefall, AW 6L and Despair.

Having some slight mana issues with this tho, so really hoping to 3rd Spectre w/ bladefall may free up some more mana. Else i may take EB for 1 point.

Other than that, it's buttery smooth, just need to remember to dodge ranged mobs then fire back at em with your wand heh.

Will copy/export my PoB later if anyone wants to see it though my characters should be public if anyone wants to check them. GurusPoiAW is the char for this build!

Edit: Just saw that Flesh Sculptor has a 2nd curse so will be swapping to Reanimator next time i get on which should make things even smoother overall.
Последняя редакция: Guru1619. Время: 13 окт. 2020 г., 7:58:33
"
Guru1619 написал:
Скрытый текст
Decided to check if any of the Spectre's could cast curses and low n behold, there are!

Flesh Sculptor for Enfeeble as it has the longer range compared to the other enfeeble spectre's at 6-40 vs Diabolist 6-9. Couldn't find the necromancers that have it in order to test those.

Mortality Experimenter for Temporal Chains. This is the only Temporal Chains Spectre actually in the game i believe. The other's mentioned on the spectre list i couldn't find in game.

Plan on grabbing Undying Ravager when i can summon 3 in order to get the free Bladefall and thus hopefully free summonable weapons. Not to sure how it will work tho... may not be worth it and may go back to the Stygian Silverback for Frenzy Charges.

Spellslinging Bladefall, AW 6L and Despair.

Having some slight mana issues with this tho, so really hoping to 3rd Spectre w/ bladefall may free up some more mana. Else i may take EB for 1 point.

Other than that, it's buttery smooth, just need to remember to dodge ranged mobs then fire back at em with your wand heh.

Will copy/export my PoB later if anyone wants to see it though my characters should be public if anyone wants to check them. GurusPoiAW is the char for this build!

Edit: Just saw that Flesh Sculptor has a 2nd curse so will be swapping to Reanimator next time i get on which should make things even smoother overall.
Sweet Guru1619!

I'm looking forward to it!

In terms of Spectres that apply curses, I believe that spectres override your own curses. If I remember correctly, I think they share your curse limit.

I'm glad your rendition is working so well for you :)

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
https://pastebin.com/MvQQDYUS Patebin link to my current build/gear(ignore the gear as it's just what I have found so far to fill resists and such as needed).

Wish For Death Cluster is mainly what i was looking at getting on the curse cluster tho if i go back to blasphemy setup Forbidden Words will be nice to have.

Life for Death cluster is a must if you dont take Righteous Army to keep your Spectre's alive through Blood Magic use.

Yea, the reason for grabbing the curse spectres is get the curses out there with out needed either Blasphemy or Arcanist Brand. The curses they cast still trigger Profane Bloom and Malediction though! Also, they can be rather curse happy once you get enough minion cast/attack speed + flesh offering. My minions get going to fast i end up using Convocation just to pull stuff back to me and keep them from running off hehe.

So far the only time I have come close to dieing has been because i forgot to clear Bleeding or Poisons from my character.

Also for anyone wondering why i dont have Spellslinger - Bladefall - Despair
is because it's less reserved mana to keep them on their own oddly enough.

Edit: Bladefall Spectre's dont work for summoning AW's. Warlord's Mark Oak's Spectre's didn't work well because it's a curse on hit and they only hit 1 target at a time...

Going to look for a defensive spectre maybe. Found out poisons really hurt in Act 8 Sewers lol.

Grabbed Golem Commander on the tree and started running a Stone Golem along with the Carrion Golem. Really helped my survivability vs DoT's heh.

Thinking maybe a Holy Flame totem spectre for consecrated ground + curse immunity if it works.
Последняя редакция: Guru1619. Время: 14 окт. 2020 г., 5:41:58
"
Guru1619 написал:

It's cool to use spectres for cursing, but will their curses work with Profane Bloom? I mean the part that lets you curse hexproof enemies? It states "Your hexes can affect hexproof enemies." Wouldn't this mean just the curses cast/triggered by you?
Последняя редакция: Khayon. Время: 14 окт. 2020 г., 9:16:20
"
Guru1619 написал:
Скрытый текст
https://pastebin.com/MvQQDYUS Patebin link to my current build/gear(ignore the gear as it's just what I have found so far to fill resists and such as needed).

Wish For Death Cluster is mainly what i was looking at getting on the curse cluster tho if i go back to blasphemy setup Forbidden Words will be nice to have.

Life for Death cluster is a must if you dont take Righteous Army to keep your Spectre's alive through Blood Magic use.

Yea, the reason for grabbing the curse spectres is get the curses out there with out needed either Blasphemy or Arcanist Brand. The curses they cast still trigger Profane Bloom and Malediction though! Also, they can be rather curse happy once you get enough minion cast/attack speed + flesh offering. My minions get going to fast i end up using Convocation just to pull stuff back to me and keep them from running off hehe.

So far the only time I have come close to dieing has been because i forgot to clear Bleeding or Poisons from my character.

Also for anyone wondering why i dont have Spellslinger - Bladefall - Despair
is because it's less reserved mana to keep them on their own oddly enough.

Edit: Bladefall Spectre's dont work for summoning AW's. Warlord's Mark Oak's Spectre's didn't work well because it's a curse on hit and they only hit 1 target at a time...

Going to look for a defensive spectre maybe. Found out poisons really hurt in Act 8 Sewers lol.

Grabbed Golem Commander on the tree and started running a Stone Golem along with the Carrion Golem. Really helped my survivability vs DoT's heh.

Thinking maybe a Holy Flame totem spectre for consecrated ground + curse immunity if it works.
Including the Edit, you have a really cool setup there Guru1619! (Based on the post. The pastebin didn't work for me. I'll try again tomorrow. Spellslinger is sexy. I'm glad you're having fun messing with the build.

Annnnnd

"
Khayon написал:
Скрытый текст
It's cool to use spectres for cursing, but will their curses work with Profane Bloom? I mean the part that lets you curse hexproof enemies? It states "Your hexes can affect hexproof enemies." Wouldn't this mean just the curses cast/triggered by you?
THAT I don't have a 100% answer for Khayon! But my assumption is that because Profane Bloom says YOUR Hexes, I assume a spectre's curses are not yours. Yet, because they are allies, their curse limit is counted with yours. I'm just assuming on the YOUR Hexes part.

Annnnnd

"
Khayon написал:
Скрытый текст
"
Guru1619 написал:

Good question! Not 100% sure But until i get to maps and can check it on a hexproof map(not sure where else i could test it easily, if anyone has a suggestion or can test it themselves speak up!) I'd assume so as it does work for the explosion part. Tested this with taking despair off spellslinger so the spectre's were the only way to get curses out and stuff was still going boom(i know it just says curse and not specifically curses cast by our characters but im being hopefull). Which would hopefully mean it works against Hexproof too.

This is going to be difficult to test as apparently you need to see if Hexproof mobs still explode or not when killed in oder to see if the cursed mobs are being affected as Profane Bloom is currently bugged and curses still show as not working on hexproof enemies but are actually being affected by them even though they still show a lock icon showing that they dont. THis may have been fixed tho, so keep it in mind. Can find plenty of posts about this with a simple google search of 'poe Profane Bloom bugged'.
Последняя редакция: Guru1619. Время: 14 окт. 2020 г., 22:36:02

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация