Stress-Free PoE! BONE ZOMBIES: No Required Items! 1-Button Play! SSF League Start-End! 3.12

"
Gvault2011 написал:
I tried to follow the Build and suggestions. Did a T14 map and died twice. Bosses felt like it took quite long to kill?!

Also is Predator better then Feeding Frenzy?

Anyone can look at my Setup and give me some tips how to make it faster and get more dmg? Ty

Your wand is letting you down.
"
interox написал:
"
Gvault2011 написал:
I tried to follow the Build and suggestions. Did a T14 map and died twice. Bosses felt like it took quite long to kill?!

Anyone can look at my Setup and give me some tips how to make it faster and get more dmg? Ty

Your wand is letting you down.

Thank you for the response. I looked for some Wands but it seems that for 4 EX+ i only get wand with a small damage increase? Like 10k Dmg?

I check them in PoB, so maybe my setup there is wrong?
Hello! I've been loving this build so far. I'm curious about the use case here of war banner. Could you explain to me how it's meant to be used in this build? I'm confused since it doesn't really seem obvious to me how I gain stages as sometimes I have a bunch, but other times I have none.

Thank you!
"
Gvault2011 написал:
Скрытый текст

Hey Gvault2011!

I took a look at your profile and only saw one Necro, so I assume your character for this build is GV_Boisenberry? If so, you'v modified the guide A LOT. That's ok of course! Feel free to make any changes you like. But if you find your changes aren't working, start reverting back to the guide. For example, your Bone Offering isn't getting cast by CwDT because it's was levelled too high, you're not getting impacted by offerings, Glancing Blows isn't taken on the tree, and the Bone Armour skill hasn't been unlocked either. The default version of the guide can take a lot of damage. So if you find your changes aren't working out, that ok...it's cool to try stuff...but then, revert back to the guide.

Oh right, Predator support does WAY more damage than Feeding Frenzy.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Последняя редакция: Wrecker_of_Days. Время: 2 нояб. 2020 г., 14:31:45
"
SQUID_daymaN написал:
Скрытый текст
Hello! I've been loving this build so far. I'm curious about the use case here of war banner. Could you explain to me how it's meant to be used in this build? I'm confused since it doesn't really seem obvious to me how I gain stages as sometimes I have a bunch, but other times I have none.

Thank you!
Hey SQUID_daymaN!

I'm glad you're loving the build so far! Thanks!

War Banner only used as the aura. I never place it and as a result, I don't care about its stages. Without War Banner selected, we have 22% of our mana left over. Almost nothing can fill that void, and we don't need mana to spend. So War Banner simply gives us the bonus damage for the extra 10% reserved mana. By default, War Banner adds about 20k DPS per zombie as an aura.

Does that help?

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
Wrecker_of_Days написал:
"
SQUID_daymaN написал:
Скрытый текст

Thank you!
Hey SQUID_daymaN!

I'm glad you're loving the build so far! Thanks!

War Banner only used as the aura. I never place it and as a result, I don't care about its stages. Without War Banner selected, we have 22% of our mana left over. Almost nothing can fill that void, and we don't need mana to spend. So War Banner simply gives us the bonus damage for the extra 10% reserved mana. By default, War Banner adds about 20k DPS per zombie as an aura.

Does that help?

That absolutely helps! Thanks so much. What do you think of the ideas posted earlier about running feeding frenzy instead of minion health with specters for frenzy charges. I'm about to try it out.
"
Wrecker_of_Days написал:
"
Gvault2011 написал:
Скрытый текст

Hey Gvault2011!

I took a look at your profile and only saw one Necro, so I assume your character for this build is GV_Boisenberry? If so, you'v modified the guide A LOT. That's ok of course! Feel free to make any changes you like. But if you find your changes aren't working, start reverting back to the guide. For example, your Bone Offering isn't getting cast by CwDT because it's was levelled too high, you're not getting impacted by offerings, Glancing Blows isn't taken on the tree, and the Bone Armour skill hasn't been unlocked either. The default version of the guide can take a lot of damage. So if you find your changes aren't working out, that ok...it's cool to try stuff...but then, revert back to the guide.

Oh right, Predator support does WAY more damage than Feeding Frenzy.

Ty! I will take a look again and revert the changes. About the Wand, what kind of dmg upgrade should i see? I don't want to waste a bunch of ex. Thank you for the help and the build.
"
SQUID_daymaN написал:
That absolutely helps! Thanks so much. What do you think of the ideas posted earlier about running feeding frenzy instead of minion health with specters for frenzy charges. I'm about to try it out.
Hey SQUID_daymaN!

Putting Feeding Frenzy on your spectres only runs the risk of them getting hit more. I put FF on the Golem because the golem is on CwDT. So even if the golem dies, it'll be back up in no time. So if your spectres have the aggression, just keep on eye on how often they do/don't die. If they live, it's better because you have more minions trying to activate FF.

Let us know how it goes :).

Annnnnd

"
Gvault2011 написал:
Скрытый текст
Ty! I will take a look again and revert the changes. About the Wand, what kind of dmg upgrade should i see? I don't want to waste a bunch of ex. Thank you for the help and the build.
Sweet Gvault2011!

I like the wand. I wouldn't go crazy with it until you like the build. The + to all minion gems is the strongest mod you can hope for. So even if the same wand doesn't have an increase to minion damage, that's ok. Minion damage is secondary to + to minion gems. I like it :). Once you like the build more, then take a look at a +1 with damage or movement speed or something.

Annnnnd

Последняя редакция: Wrecker_of_Days. Время: 3 нояб. 2020 г., 15:43:19
"
Sentry001 написал:
Hi,

I was wandering about Spectres in my Zombie build.

what is best do you think.

two Carnage Chieftain's & two Host Chieftain's ( Frenzy & Power Charges)

or

Four Slave Drivers (With Spell Echo, lightning penetration & Elemental focus = Lots of damage !!)

What would you choose ?

If you run spectre + FF + Blood magic then using 1x host chieftain, 1x Carnage Chieftain and 1x Ruins Hellion will give you a permanent 3x frenzy charge, 3x power charge and Rallying Cry

Ruins Hellion bugged this time (usually desecrate and grab from Grain Gate) so you would have to kill it and raise it in 3.12

Also a "They of Tul" is a awesome defensive spectre as it casts snow cloak which grants enhanced dodge/evasion and phys defense

@Wrecker I always have an eye on your guides buddy and this one is a damn solid staple build that has a ton of customisation for players as they get used to the playstyle (there are some really good cheap cluster jewels you can use to push zombies into crazy dps)

Love the red minion guide too the sustain on that looks crazy :)

Currently I am running a carrions golem Necro (will be moving that you your red minions shortly for a change of pace) and my current favorite is my 4xCWDT + cwc cyclone fire Chieftain xD

ZOMBIE ON !
~ If it moves, kill it ~
Последняя редакция: 0nyX. Время: 3 нояб. 2020 г., 16:27:06

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация