Stress-Free PoE! BONE ZOMBIES: No Required Items! 1-Button Play! SSF League Start-End! 3.12

"
Sentry001 написал:
Hi

The build I ended up with is a bit of Wrecker_of_Days Bone Zombie build and his Temporal Chains zombie build.

I also added a small cluster jewel section as a bit of an experiment.

I've managed to clear all content so far and I've recently reached awakening level 8.

This is my build if anyone wants to take a look.
https://pastebin.com/jmpWhUAe

With a combination of Zombies, skeletons & Slave Drivers (4 spectres ) they pack a lot of damage.

The 75% block & spell block chance also helps a lot.

I've learned a lot from Wreckers builds and enjoy trying new things to add on to his builds.

@Sentry001 ... or really anyone who can help :

I'm feeling a bit squishy and so I wanted to take a look at some options. The problem is that I cannot get a full picture of your skill tree. I don't know how to use pastebin. I clicked on your account here on these forums and I can see the center cropped version of your passive tree but not the outter edges. I'd like to see what you dropped and what you added. If anyone can help a non tech savvy person like myself, I'd be grateful.

Also, if anyone is bored and cares to click on my profile ... I'd like opinions as to which piece of my gear sucks the most and as such should be replaced first. My build is W_o_D for the first 88 points. I opted to go with a regular jewel instead of unlocking the cluster - for now. I figure I can get 3 or 4 regular jewels by 100 and then evaluate if replacing them with a large cluster is beneficial.

Anyhow, lmk please.
Последняя редакция: dlvbrown1969. Время: 3 нояб. 2020 г., 19:38:59
"
dlvbrown1969 написал:
I don't know how to use pastebin.

I can help with that! Install the PoB Community build:

https://github.com/PathOfBuildingCommunity/PathOfBuilding/releases

Then go to Import, click import from Pastebin, and paste in the link you want.
"
ineffablebob написал:
"
dlvbrown1969 написал:
I don't know how to use pastebin.

I can help with that! Install the PoB Community build:

https://github.com/PathOfBuildingCommunity/PathOfBuilding/releases

Then go to Import, click import from Pastebin, and paste in the link you want.

Thx for reply. I clicked that link. Page loaded. Latest release. But ... no button to push for download or install on my phone. Is that for PC? I dont have a computer atm.
"
dlvbrown1969 написал:
I dont have a computer atm.

Ah, that's going to be a problem. I'm not aware of a good way to view either PoB or builds in general on mobile. Maybe someone else has some ideas...
So I was able to load the above profile and look at the passive tree on my PS4's internet browser. I don't get it. It's nearly identical to the guide. Where is the 75% block for attack and spell coming from? Did I misread the post stating this was a hybrid? He has only one Heist character so I know I'm looking at the right one ... I'm so confused.
Последняя редакция: dlvbrown1969. Время: 4 нояб. 2020 г., 12:15:08
"
0nyX написал:
Скрытый текст
If you run spectre + FF + Blood magic then using 1x host chieftain, 1x Carnage Chieftain and 1x Ruins Hellion will give you a permanent 3x frenzy charge, 3x power charge and Rallying Cry

Ruins Hellion bugged this time (usually desecrate and grab from Grain Gate) so you would have to kill it and raise it in 3.12

Also a "They of Tul" is a awesome defensive spectre as it casts snow cloak which grants enhanced dodge/evasion and phys defense

@Wrecker I always have an eye on your guides buddy and this one is a damn solid staple build that has a ton of customisation for players as they get used to the playstyle (there are some really good cheap cluster jewels you can use to push zombies into crazy dps)

Love the red minion guide too the sustain on that looks crazy :)

Currently I am running a carrions golem Necro (will be moving that you your red minions shortly for a change of pace) and my current favorite is my 4xCWDT + cwc cyclone fire Chieftain xD

ZOMBIE ON !
Hey 0nyX!

Always nice to hear from you :). Thanks for the message! You're always great. I appreciate the feedback though. I really like this build. It's my go to. I miss the old school ones but these new ones are really enjoyable.

I've heard awesome things about Carrion builds this league. Ah, the Chieftain...such a solid ascendancy. It's impossible not to love :).

Thanks for the message! Zombie on.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
dlvbrown1969 написал:
Скрытый текст
@Sentry001 ... or really anyone who can help :

I'm feeling a bit squishy and so I wanted to take a look at some options. The problem is that I cannot get a full picture of your skill tree. I don't know how to use pastebin. I clicked on your account here on these forums and I can see the center cropped version of your passive tree but not the outter edges. I'd like to see what you dropped and what you added. If anyone can help a non tech savvy person like myself, I'd be grateful.

Also, if anyone is bored and cares to click on my profile ... I'd like opinions as to which piece of my gear sucks the most and as such should be replaced first. My build is W_o_D for the first 88 points. I opted to go with a regular jewel instead of unlocking the cluster - for now. I figure I can get 3 or 4 regular jewels by 100 and then evaluate if replacing them with a large cluster is beneficial.

Anyhow, lmk please.
Hey dlvbrown1969!

I'm not sure what the issue would be with the pictures and such. It's likely a setting on your device (in the browser)? Sometimes, when I click on the picture in the "Shut Up Wrecker" section, it loads the Imgur website instead of the picture itself. It happens when I click on the picture before the guide's page is completely loaded. But I'm not sure why you wouldn't be able to "pinch" the picture and move it around on your phone.

In terms of being squishy the problem is simple, but it'll take some RNG patience :). 1) The tree you have at 91 has you at 156% increased life, where the provided tree gives 185%...if you can see the tree I've given that is. If you found gems that give 7% increased life, you'd have an extra 14% without changing your nodes. But there's nothing wrong with respecing either. The second issue is your life roll on gear. At 91, to do the harsher content in the game, you'll want to start prioritizing gear with better life rolls than what most of your gear has. Improve things progressively if you can so you can farm better content as you keep looking for gear, but eventually aim for a minimum of 75 to max life on your gears' life rolls. Then you can min/max after that.

Does that help at all? (At the very top of the build there's the "Shut Up Wrecker" spoiler. I use that on my phone all the time.)

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
dlvbrown1969 написал:
Скрытый текст
So I was able to load the above profile and look at the passive tree on my PS4's internet browser. I don't get it. It's nearly identical to the guide. Where is the 75% block for attack and spell coming from? Did I misread the post stating this was a hybrid? He has only one Heist character so I know I'm looking at the right one ... I'm so confused.
Mistress of Sacrifice (an ascendancy node) makes our chosen offering apply to us (at a reduced value). The Bone Offering skill gives us (because of Mistress of Sacrifice) block chance. Our shield we choose to equip also gives us block chance. Glancing Blows gives us double the block chance (at a damage mitigation cost).

This build isn't Hybrid in terms of using both Life and ES. So if I accidentally have that somewhere, let me know and I'll make it more clear. This is a pure life build.

If you look at the link provided in the Gear section, it'll bring up my console character instead of my league character. I don't put much effort into league.

Annnnnd

@Wrecker_Of_Days thanks for reply my friend. I apologize for the confusion. My comment about the hybrid build was referring to the poster whose comment I quoted ... the one that referred to 75% block on both attack and spell damage.

As to my life, ironically justice few minutes prior to your viewing my profile, I altered my passives and removed 6 of the 5% life passives. I replaced them with the 4 passives including Sanctuary and then 2 random passuves that aid in spell block. Prior to this, I had 5k life and 500 ES. Now I have 4.5k life and 550 ES but I have a good deal more damage reduction from blocking. Prior to this change, my character menu did not show my spell block %. Now it shows 31% which after Bone Offering gives me 46% block for spell damage if I am understanding correctly. This is why I am so curious how the above poster states his spell blocknus 75%. I'd love to get an extra 30% from somewhere.

In the meantime, I feel less squishy now even with less max life. I will continue to upgrade my gear and make life a priority. Atm I am broke after acquiring my double +1 gem wand.
Последняя редакция: dlvbrown1969. Время: 4 нояб. 2020 г., 14:40:06
Hi,

On my Zombie build : https://pastebin.com/3rrEj5tv (This character is in standard league)

I have 75% block Chance & 58% Spell Block.

The Spell Block goes up to 75% when using Rumi's Concoction, Granite Flask

So I end up with 75% Block & Spell Block. ( I actually have more but its capped at 75%)

Последняя редакция: Sentry001. Время: 5 нояб. 2020 г., 4:19:46

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация