[3.12] DemiVFX's Anti-Cold Res Penta-Curse LL Hexblast Occultist | Satisfying Clear | ✅ 2m Avg Hit ✅

Guys pardon my ignorance but what does "LL" stand for?

Btw is it possible for you to give me some levelling tips? I really want to try this build but levelling is a pain...
Последняя редакция: Yntensity. Время: 27 сент. 2020 г., 2:20:08
Hey, do you think this build can play well in a group with an ED/contagion build?
"
Yntensity написал:

Btw is it possible for you to give me some levelling tips? I really want to try this build but levelling is a pain...

Low Life
How are you guys doing with this? There is very little discussion happening, I'd be interested to know how many of us have stuck with this build, and how your progress is coming along. I work 70+ hours a week, so I'm a little behind, just hitting 80 and going into yellow maps today. So far everything is going well, though I can definitely see the single target feeling very low once I head into red maps.

It definately seems like there is going to be a "stopping point" with this build, as opposed to builds that can continue to scale as much as you want to invest in them. With so many uniques, and our damage simply being limited to chaos damage modifiers from the tree and our very few rares, it seems that once you acquire a 6L Shav's, and the cluster jewels, there isn't a whole lot left you can do, outside of awakened gems. This isn't necessarily a problem however, as long as you can do whatever content you set out to do by the time you hit that stopping point. I personally never go all the way to a8 Sirus in a league, so as long as the build can comfortably do red maps and a5/a6 Sirus, that's good enough for me.

"
Yntensity написал:

As far as leveling tips, I leveled with ED/Contagion since we grab a fair amount of Chaos Damage already in the tree as we progress. You could also level with Orb of Storms though we don't really get any Elemental Damage from the tree.
Последняя редакция: Pyrok. Время: 27 сент. 2020 г., 16:22:11
With enough gear investment to bring the damage up to scratch, I can see this being passable. Defensively I like its trajectory so far, but offensively Hexblast is not a good skill.

I've been trying it out on SSF, and it's going to need too much gear to complete in any reasonable space of time. Its quirky gameplay is very fun for me, but it doesn't pay off. The base single-target damage is about 20% of where it needs to be to make me comfortable with it.

If this was Harvest I'd carry on, but this is not such a good league for SSF, so I'm going to take a break for a while. Should I come back prior to 3.13, I'll probably respec into cold DoT.
Последняя редакция: Bk老虎. Время: 28 сент. 2020 г., 5:34:52
"
Bk老虎 написал:
With enough gear investment to bring the damage up to scratch, I can see this being passable. Defensively I like its trajectory so far, but offensively Hexblast is not a good skill.

I've been trying it out on SSF, and it's going to need too much gear to complete in any reasonable space of time. Its quirky gameplay is very fun for me, but it doesn't pay off. The base single-target damage is about 20% of where it needs to be to make me comfortable with it.

If this was Harvest I'd carry on, but this is not such a good league for SSF, so I'm going to take a break for a while. Should I come back prior to 3.13, I'll probably respec into cold DoT.

Hexblast is one thing, but I especially don't see this build working for you on SSF, we just have far too many uniques. If it were only Shav's you could make an argument since you can farm the tower, but there's just too many.
Thanks for the response on my questions guys!

I have another question though, is it possible to swap Withering Presence to Frigid Wake instead? If I am not mistaken we don't benefit from chaos damage over time multipliers. Frigid wake on the other hand looks neat as it grants a lot of defensive bonuses. But when I checked on POB, my dps dropped if I give up Withering Presence. What gives?
This build deals chaos damage that scales according to enemies' lowest elemental resistance (not chaos resistance), and doesn't actually deal cold damage or use cold damage over time multipliers either. Withering Presence is taken for the Withered stacks that increase chaos damage taken (without modifying chaos resistance), not for the chaos damage over time multipliers. The chaos resistance is a nice bonus, offsetting the A10 penalty. Giving up Withering Presence loses you all the bonus damage that Withered stacks would give you, for absolutely no gain from Frigid Wake because none of Frigid Wake's cold multipliers apply to Hexblast as a chaos skill, nor do they further modify cold resistance (which would increase Hexblast's damage because of its unique mechanic).
Последняя редакция: Seiyashi7184. Время: 28 сент. 2020 г., 11:56:45
I'm at the moment around yellow maps. Sometimes its a blast how fast bosses are nuked down. Sometimes its a pain in the ass. Did not find out yet why, i'm a little skilled in crit. And havent finished 4 Lab or a Shavronnes.

I'm using a Zahndetus' Cassock as it was a dirt cheap 6link with lots of Chaos Res.

https://pastebin.com/aiC0qjef

Here is a pastebin, it's a little quirk, but if someone has some ideas or improvements, i'm happy to hear about it.
Is there a point to using Herald of Agony? Wither stacks are capped at 15 anyway, so you'll always hit it against bosses which are the only ones you'd bother Spell Totem-Withering against anyway. Maybe you gain it a bit faster but I'm not sure the Herald of Agony really adds anything to the Wither stacks, and maybe Clarity or some other aura like alt Herald of Thunder may work better.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация