[3.13] MOM & POP Skeletons - Strong at Bosses & Heists

"
ulraththeunclean написал:
Update. Still need to get Fortify.

Trying to Balance Squishyness/Killing power

Bought this though. Still testing out.

That might be a really good idea, one of the other Vitality mods is Increased Life Recovery, which *should* affect the life recovery from The Agnostic
Rocking Fortify now. Helps A LOT.

Cleared out a bunch of level 80 Delve. Going to level up and try and do higher level maps.
"
Rocking Fortify now. Helps A LOT.

Cleared out a bunch of level 80 Delve. Going to level up and try and do higher level maps.
I tried out Cyclone/Fortify/Hextouch and, unfortunately, I gotta say I don't think it will work for lv83 heists. I might just be worse at the micromanagement but keeping it in rotation doesn't feel good.

I am enjoying the Blight boots!
More updates.

Ditched Desecrate, too many buttons to press.

Trying this loadout.

Tukohama's Vanguard Specter's for the fire exposure and extra damage
Animate Guardian and stone golem linked to minion life.

Next steps, proper loadout for Animate guardian

Helm
Fire exposure with resists and life

gloves
Southbound?

Need good boot ideas as well

I also need to fix my flasks

Regarding hextouch, I like the cast on channel because I can dance by and curse without pressing a button but don't have to touch them.
Early results. LOVING the Specters.
Hey OP, what 3 specters are you using? All 3 Carnage Chieftains?
"
Ditched Desecrate, too many buttons to press.
I highly recommend you squeeze it back in, you get a lot of damage from Blood Ritual and Plaguebringer

"
Tukohama's Vanguard Specter's for the fire exposure and extra damage
Animate Guardian and stone golem linked to minion life.

Next steps, proper loadout for Animate guardian

Helm
Fire exposure with resists and life
If they're reliably applying fire exposure, you can ditch ele army on Zombies. I noticed that you're 6-linking the Zombies for more damage; check out Added Fire Damage in POB Fork, it's like 3x as good as Minion Damage.

I wish I had some experience with Animated Guardian. I think it's right to prioritize support and debuffs, with the right setup it might very good at spreading debuffs, including a second curse. With Kingmaker he can give you Fortify, which I might just give a try myself!

"
Regarding hextouch, I like the cast on channel because I can dance by and curse without pressing a button but don't have to touch them.
Well that's what I fucked up, going Hextouch instead of CwC.

"
jackals1234 написал:
Hey OP, what 3 specters are you using? All 3 Carnage Chieftains?
Stygian Silverback, but afaik there's no difference. With Clarity aura they cast plenty of Frenzy.
Последняя редакция: therealtoothman. Время: 19 окт. 2020 г., 16:45:29
With Kingmaker you can then throw Desecrate on the Cyclone 4 link.

If you are going with Stygian Silverbacks you may want to throw in a host chieftain in there for the power charges.
"
If you are going with Stygian Silverbacks you may want to throw in a host chieftain in there for the power charges.
Neither really boosts the MI damage since it can only affect a couple packs of Skeles out of a long series. I'm running them only for the cast speed and Cold Snap recasts.

There's a dozen good options for Spectres, I just recommend picking one for support rather than its own damage.
Последняя редакция: therealtoothman. Время: 19 окт. 2020 г., 20:49:31
The problem with having a day job is it makes it harder to theorycraft without PoB.

Ideas I am toying with.

1. Fitting in a holy relic. Extra 100 life regen (would slow the explosions though but so does blood offering)
2. Picking up one of those spectres that casts elemental weakness. Debuffs bosses even more.
3. Get life regen enchant on boots. Could come close to getting 1000 life regen a second before the Agnostic
4. Tweak the Zombie load out. With Elemental Army not needed that is a gem slot. Also thinking of swapping out Melee Splash. The zombie slam already hits multiple targets. Maybe Awakened Added Fire Damage (cheap!) and a Melee Physical Damage, Level 4 Empower or a Maim support. Need to decide though since that will require recoloring.
5. Replace Minion Life on the AG/SG and slot in feeding frenzy and add another support gem to the zombies.
Последняя редакция: ulraththeunclean. Время: 20 окт. 2020 г., 10:00:04

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация