[3.13] MOM & POP Skeletons - Strong at Bosses & Heists

"
ulraththeunclean написал:
1. Fitting in a holy relic. Extra 100 life regen (would slow the explosions though but so does blood offering)
Yeah but it all stacks, if it's only for regen I don't think it's worth.

"
2. Picking up one of those spectres that casts elemental weakness. Debuffs bosses even more.
Unfortunately, Spectres don't add to curse limit like AG does. They can take care of cursing for you, however.
BTW I'm planning on a COH gloves for AG, probably Enfeeble or Temporal Chains
"
3. Get life regen enchant on boots. Could come close to getting 1000 life regen a second before the Agnostic
Very good option
"
4. Tweak the Zombie load out. With Elemental Army not needed that is a gem slot. Also thinking of swapping out Melee Splash. The zombie slam already hits multiple targets. Maybe Awakened Added Fire Damage (cheap!) and a Melee Physical Damage, Level 4 Empower or a Maim support. Need to decide though since that will require recoloring.
You'd get the most dps from them if you focus on Fire damage, ie Multistrike > Ele Dmg with Attacks > Melee Phys.
Still, I can't get Zombie damage high enough in POB to justify it. Even slotting a 4r Triad Grip doesn't make their damage good.
I'm actually looking into cutting Zombies for AG. In 5l it'd be Flame Sentinel Plumed Chimeral Spectres instead with GMP, Ele Army, Combustion, and FFrenzy.

"
5. Replace Minion Life on the AG/SG and slot in feeding frenzy and add another support gem to the zombies.
I wouldn't be comfortable letting my expensive AG be anything less than immortal lol
Последняя редакция: therealtoothman. Время: 20 окт. 2020 г., 14:21:45
Plumed Chimeral for the knockback?

Zombies, 4 link or 6 link don't do all that much.

Wonder if there is value to trying the vanguards in a the 6 link and adding in an added burning damage/efficacy.

Right now my plan is to use a 6 link to push out extra damage and clear and a 4 link to apply debuffs/combustion.

The Skeletons in the helmet really handle the bosses.

So I could go 6 link flame sentinels with combustion and shoot fireballs everywhere, with a 4 link zombie to apply feeding frenzy.

Or 6 link Vanguards that debuff and burn, 4 link zombies for frenzy and combustion.

Or 4 link spectres and the highest dps zombie I can do.
"
Plumed Chimeral for the knockback?

Zombies, 4 link or 6 link don't do all that much.

Wonder if there is value to trying the vanguards in a the 6 link and adding in an added burning damage/efficacy.

Right now my plan is to use a 6 link to push out extra damage and clear and a 4 link to apply debuffs/combustion.

The Skeletons in the helmet really handle the bosses.

So I could go 6 link flame sentinels with combustion and shoot fireballs everywhere, with a 4 link zombie to apply feeding frenzy.

Or 6 link Vanguards that debuff and burn, 4 link zombies for frenzy and combustion.

Or 4 link spectres and the highest dps zombie I can do.
Plumed Boys apply a cast speed and ranged attack speed debuff on hit, plus their ranged attacks inherently pierce.

I'm testing Vanguards with Multiple Totems Support, they apply a better 25% exposure than Ele Army but need to build stages, so it doesn't apply as efficiently. In POB it's a 55k sdamage increase per skele explosion.

A problem I've noticed is that swapping out Zombies brings your non-skele minion count to 6, which is a 4% physical resist loss because of Bone Barrier ascendancy. I might just go back to Zombies and cut either Spectres or Golem.

As for 6-linking Bloodbond, I haven't seen anything I think is worth it. You can buy a Bloodbond with perfect life/minlife rolls cheap, then 6s/5l it yourself. 5 links is enough for support effects and Faster Casting for Blood Ritual keeps you speedy. Buying a perfectly rolled 6L or linking it yourself are both very expensive.

EDIT: MAYBE just put Chimerals in 4-link, then Zombies, AG, Golem, MeatSh, and Minlife in 5l lol

One important note is that Zombies still taunt with FFrenzy because of 2x Hulking Corpses from Medium Clusters, so IDK how to maximize all the value right now.
Последняя редакция: therealtoothman. Время: 21 окт. 2020 г., 3:07:40
With the minion regen from blood offering, you don't need to link the zombies to much in this build.
Life from Death is what keeps non-skeles alive the most, Blood Ritual is there for the 50% inc mindmg and 10% more mindmg from plaguebringer.

OK sorry to keep posting random ideas but I think I got it:

Vanguard Spectres and Zombies together in 5l with Multiple Totems, Combustion, and FFrenzy

AG and Lightning Golem in 4l with MeatSh and Minlif

Only tradeoff is losing the extra Frenzy charges and Splash for Zombies, but the Fortify and extra boss damage should be worth
How are you getting close to 1k life regen/sec? I'm enjoying the build but find certain situations with Agnostic annoying (chunked down, oom, with some sort of degen preventing mana regen) and am looking at dumping agnostic and just trying to get my regen up.
"
Laxgimly написал:
How are you getting close to 1k life regen/sec? I'm enjoying the build but find certain situations with Agnostic annoying (chunked down, oom, with some sort of degen preventing mana regen) and am looking at dumping agnostic and just trying to get my regen up.
Probably the first that will help with going oom is Blood Magic on Flame Dash, that way you can always flash away after a heavy hit.

Getting another Mana flask with "Concentrated" to pop anytime your mana drops to around half will help a lot.

Ignite and Bleed removal in your flasks will also help, any dot no matter how small will still drain 20% mana per second as long as it runs.

Crafting "% damage taken gained as mana over 4 seconds" on rings and amulet will also help, you can shop for jewelry with unveiled prefixes to unlock it quicker if needed. That or pay someone.

I'm over 1k now, getting a lot of regen from a lv1 Vitality with Watcher's Eye "% increased life recovery rate". It all stacks up pretty quick :)
Последняя редакция: therealtoothman. Время: 21 окт. 2020 г., 3:08:10
Sorry to bump myself but I just updated the guide to mention my DEATHLESS A8 Sirus AWW YEEEAA

Went in with 36% XP to lv97 thinking "I don't deserve lv97 unless I get a deathless Sirus" feels good
I've been running this and have enjoyed it. I'm not quite fully geared yet, still need the fettle clusters and other jewels primarily.

Agnostic can be a pain, but the Clarity/Vitality Watcher's eye helped a bit and I still have to get flasks situated along with the jewelry crafts.

Thanks for the build.
"
Abelos написал:
I've been running this and have enjoyed it. I'm not quite fully geared yet, still need the fettle clusters and other jewels primarily.

Agnostic can be a pain, but the Clarity/Vitality Watcher's eye helped a bit and I still have to get flasks situated along with the jewelry crafts.

Thanks for the build.
Glad to hear it's going well! Flasks are cheap and easy to finish up.

Don't forget that any DOT will drain your mana, that's why I recommend these two "emergency" flasks:

1 Mana Flask with "Concentrated" prefix for greater recovery, pop anytime mana's getting low
1 Health Flask with "Bubbling" prefix for 50% instant recovery
Bleed removal on one and Ignite removal on the other

Mana flasks are very versatile so I might add a flask list of all the standard and situational crafts.

BTW I wouldn't recommend gluing a popsicle stick to your keyboard but flasks can be popped simultaneously :)
Последняя редакция: therealtoothman. Время: 28 окт. 2020 г., 14:48:32

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация