[3.13] MOM & POP Skeletons - Strong at Bosses & Heists

"
therealtoothman написал:

Fixed up some of my gear, just need to get my jewels in order but anyway it's much better now. Was worried about my resistance with so many uniques but got my hands on a really good amulet so that got fixed.
"
kallekofot написал:
Fixed up some of my gear, just need to get my jewels in order but anyway it's much better now. Was worried about my resistance with so many uniques but got my hands on a really good amulet so that got fixed.

Try to get a Vaal Summon Skeletons skill gem... then use the Vaal part for dropping 35 skellies on bosses. It's like a *beep*ing nuke! :-D
"
Cyzax написал:
"
kallekofot написал:

Try to get a Vaal Summon Skeletons skill gem... then use the Vaal part for dropping 35 skellies on bosses. It's like a *beep*ing nuke! :-D

Already have one in offhand lvling up, too many skills is the problem, every quick-key filled.

There is a second layer of quickkey if you hold ctrl +
You can bind ctrl + to another key of youre choice in option. hope this helped!!
Whats up with the multiple totem support? doesn't do anything for me.
"
kallekofot написал:
Whats up with the multiple totem support? doesn't do anything for me.

Don't go from the gems in the example gear. Go for the ones in the 'GEM LINKS & GROUPS' section. You should have a Melee Splash in there instead.

My guess is it was just in there for levelling, or just by mistake...
Последняя редакция: Cyzax. Время: 5 февр. 2021 г., 3:48:36
Managed to get this (40C):

...and it has 3 Axiom and one Slumlord :-)

However, it does lose me ~450 life... Any suggestions how to mitigate that?
"
Cyzax написал:
Managed to get this (40C):

...and it has 3 Axiom and one Slumlord :-)

However, it does lose me ~450 life... Any suggestions how to mitigate that?

I went for more life passives while giving up on some dmg - continue reading at page 17

Anyone got to very late game yet?

Up till now the biggest problem was this map with 3 breaches and breach bosses (i also had 3-4 sextants active)- way harder than t16s I did without so many rolls.

I died 4 times in almost one-hit-kills (i might have not managed my mana perfectly and it was no-regen), but finished it, my zombies and golem were dieing but AG stood strong. It kinda makes me wonder if lategame maven fights are even possible... Anyone more expirienced in poe late game can say something about difficulty lvl of said map vs last bosses?

edit: oh and in this map cropses were disappearing

EDIT2: OMFG what have i done T.T I had the (almost)perfect Elegant haubris, dropped one, changed with mine to see what it does, I forgot to change it back and sold my for 5c.... Ohhhh myyyy goddddd.... now wondered why I suddenly had more fire res and I died yesterday on this t14... coz i dont have my haubris anymore isntead of having 1,13 kk shaper dps per skelly I have 400k.... owwww shiiiittt.....

Edit3: Promaore msged me in game that some of you guys might have a decent ones laying in stash, if you do plz msg me ;) i'll still try to shop for a new one/div mine. Hope Karma comes back on these rolls xD FML
Последняя редакция: kobielak13. Время: 5 февр. 2021 г., 13:52:53

Hello boys! Might have craft a " great " upgrade. This was abs hard to come accross as the elevated mod for unnerve was a random fest i lost 4 times in a row. I do not recommand in any means unless you know what you are doing and have alot of currency + you could get stuck with a strange item if you have zero luck

awakening on Ilvl 73 was a pretty basic mistake; don't hurt too much by chance

"
Promaore написал:

so this beatutifull son of a goddes hit me up with 6 lucky divine orbs to get back my haubris :D THX AGAIN MAN! Rolled on 3 separate haubrises to leave best rolls, now I have:
3slum, 1 axiom (84960 Caspiro)- but 2 nodes are very hard to reach, I will not use that one
2 slum 1 axiom (77840 Caspiro) - these are 3 REALLY ez to get
and a 1 slum 1 axiom but its worthless.

He didn't want the 4-node one, so if anyone wants it PM me. (edit2: gone)

Edit: It's 1,018kk sdps after I updated pob so lost "just(?)" 120k dps but got back Death Attunement node. Getting lvl 99 (+6 lvls) will get me back to 1,137kk sdp

Edit: Btw anyone tried this enchant with this build? does it sound awsome or what? isnt it free minions that will blow up?
Summoner builds:
"of the Grave when your Skills or Minions Kill" summons three blue SRS that act exactly like normal SRS but with higher damage and when they die or expire they explode dealing a moderate amount of damage. The cooldown is about half a second shorter than their duration so as long as one of them ends up killing something when it expires this enchant can chain itself.

edit3: OMFG IT WORKS!!! tried on t6 map with shitty gloves, i can run and map gets cleared with almost no help xD not sure about dmg im not good in picking up whats going on with them :P but definitely they leave burning ground

Edit4: so i just got one with 4 slum 1 axiom. So I have the one with 2slum and 1 axiom for give away to give back to the community xD Those are very short paths to get. Msg me in game for those.
Последняя редакция: kobielak13. Время: 5 февр. 2021 г., 16:24:24

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация