[3.13] MOM & POP Skeletons - Strong at Bosses & Heists

Talking about enchant there is a few good options

For helmet I run increased stone golem buff for now, very good imo

but i'm pretty sure best DPS one is increased effect of flammability.

For boots mana regen or life regen pretty sweet
Well, it finally happened. My AG with a Kingmaker died tragically while I wasn't looking. The game bugged out and left some lightning hazard thing popping indefinitely next to a Syndicate member, who I took my time deciding whether to bargain or interrogate. When I returned to map, I stepped up to it out of curiosity and took heavy damage instantly. Only then did I realize I no longer had Zombies, Spectres, Lightning Golem, or Animate Guardian.

Fare thee well, 100 Chaos. You've been with me through Uber Elder, a surprise Maven Shaper, countless dangerous maps and heists, Sirus storms and Synthesis bosses. At times you were the only minion left alive. You're in the arms of an angel now.

"
Promaore написал:
Hello boys! Might have craft a " great " upgrade. This was abs hard to come accross as the elevated mod for unnerve was a random fest i lost 4 times in a row. I do not recommand in any means unless you know what you are doing and have alot of currency + you could get stuck with a strange item if you have zero luck

awakening on Ilvl 73 was a pretty basic mistake; don't hurt too much by chance

Unfortunately, Minion Instability does not count as a Spell (or Attack), so Unnerve does not help. It is great for those Skele Mages :)

"
kobielak13 написал:
Anyone got to very late game yet?

Up till now the biggest problem was this map with 3 breaches and breach bosses (i also had 3-4 sextants active)- way harder than t16s I did without so many rolls.

I died 4 times in almost one-hit-kills (i might have not managed my mana perfectly and it was no-regen), but finished it, my zombies and golem were dieing but AG stood strong. It kinda makes me wonder if lategame maven fights are even possible... Anyone more expirienced in poe late game can say something about difficulty lvl of said map vs last bosses?

Edit3: Promaore msged me in game that some of you guys might have a decent ones laying in stash, if you do plz msg me ;) i'll still try to shop for a new one/div mine. Hope Karma comes back on these rolls xD FML
It gets deadly at the endgame, you have to get used to evasive patterns. Cast Skeles, move around/to the side, or straight past, cast again. You can dodge the vast majority of hits by moving quick enough without big-braining everything. This is where practicing with a From Dust can pay off.

Trust me, compared to glass cannon builds I've played before, this one can handle a lot more danger. I've wiped with super tanky builds, too.

Zombies die off more than anything, that's why I keep it binded within reach. Corrupted 20/20 gems are pretty cheap and the quality gives health to Zombies, Spectres, Golem, and AG.

That's so cool to see Promaore giving out Elegant Hubris (you the man!), he gave me one that I didn't end up using. HMU if someone wants it, here's a diagram of it:
Скрытый текст
Последняя редакция: therealtoothman. Время: 5 февр. 2021 г., 23:47:52
"
therealtoothman написал:

It gets deadly at the endgame, you have to get used to evasive patterns. Cast Skeles, move around/to the side, or straight past, cast again. You can dodge the vast majority of hits by moving quick enough without big-braining everything. This is where practicing with a From Dust can pay off.

That's so cool to see Promaore giving out Elegant Hubris (you the man!), he gave me one that I didn't end up using. HMU if someone wants it, here's a diagram of it:
Скрытый текст

What's the reason behind not using it? it seems like you can go for 1 more node by giving up minion life above retribution and get another one by annointing your amu instead of gravepact, it should be like 150k+ sdps increase

About evasion, yup yup i was doing all that just didnt have my hubirs so my dmg was less then 400k mobs were simply alive for waaay too long, yesterday tried same thing (t14 full mods + beyond + breach) and it was a walk in a park xD
Последняя редакция: kobielak13. Время: 6 февр. 2021 г., 6:54:29
"
kobielak13 написал:

Thanks for all help and i got the eye, now i have no currecy left so im stuck on this build =)

Ewwh you right minion instability not a spell what a twist X)

i think this need to be looked at :) for AG of course

Последняя редакция: Promaore. Время: 6 февр. 2021 г., 19:38:06
"
kallekofot написал:
"
kobielak13 написал:

Thanks for all help and i got the eye, now i have no currecy left so im stuck on this build =)

may popcorn be with you :D did it help? are you now almost invincible? :D
"
kobielak13 написал:
"
kallekofot написал:
"
kobielak13 написал:

may popcorn be with you :D did it help? are you now almost invincible? :D

Not even close but i do survive things that would instanly kill me before, the timless really helped i think but whats the number on your really good one so i can keep an eye out for it on trade?
Anyone having bad luck with performance have any comments or comparisons about this build's ability to generate lag? I play in a duo and in high density maps I can no longer run this build without killing my partner.
(I think I am really bad about getting my point across so example of comments that would be helpful: all builds with X amount of minions cause lag for me:: I play x y z other builds and this is the only one that lags me)
So first area and uptime on boots Legacy of Fury are not great - still nice
We can try " solve " the first pb with a +%area benchcraft on gloves - but it's not doing much

went pretty nut for AG with double influenced body armour +1 curse & consecrated ground while stationnary gives nice free 6% life regen to us (+ennemi takes inc crit wich you don't mind for this build) - BUT uptime is not super good on this either. Still nice bonus if you're about min maxing the stuff as far as we know

EDIT: Consecrated ground will heal your minions!! Prob a bad idea here !!!
Последняя редакция: Promaore. Время: 7 февр. 2021 г., 8:44:59
"
kallekofot написал:

Currency is fairly easy to come by...
1. Pick up what you find
2. Get the Chaos (and occasional EX) offered in Rituals
3. Use the 2C recipe
4. Gather all the rare items you can, id them, and vendor them. Then sell the Alt Orbs you get for Chaos

I'm now level 89, and sitting on a solid core of 2EX and 750C... plus have spent 4EX and some 100s Chaos.

You'll only get 'rich' in PoE by flipping, or very high-level crafting. However, you can get by well by just using the wealth naturally flowing your way as described above.
Sure, it takes some time you could be using to level, but everything it a trade-off... Spend some time in the start gaining wealth, then once you have your build financed, spend more time levelling.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация