[3.13] MOM & POP Skeletons - Strong at Bosses & Heists

"
therealtoothman написал:
"
devon752 написал:
Cool variation, thanks for the shoutout :D
Appreciate you dropping in buddy. Saw your new guide, looks sweet!

"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
Hello guys, i'm experimenting a variation for endgame involving sacrifice of some life for alot of damage and a bit of defense if u lucky!

So by socketing a elegant hubris timeless jewel in the left slot we can now come accross some cool new passives.

A few we're looking for:
Axiom Warden= 80% minion life
Slum lord = 80% minion damage
Hierarchy = Minions deal (25-35)% increased Damage
Minions have (15-20)% increased maximum Life

Since any of these 3 passives are crazy good for dps it is fairly easy to come accross a good jewel with 4-5-6 of them.

Eternal Resilience = Gain an Endurance Charge every second if you've been Hit Recently (super good, covers one of our weakness)

There is alot of good other options, but you have to test it by yourselves (37%chaos resist, 8% block spell or attack etc, 30%inc ma)

I do not recommand this until you have currency to waste basically as it involves lucky divine rolls
You have to really look into each number, because each one will be different and draw more or less passives point to accomplish

as an exemple
152 000 Cadiro gives 160% minion life 240% minion damage for 11 passives point and one annoint
I'm pretty sure this can go wild with right investment in divine orb as mine is far from optimal :P

Sooo is all of this worth??
Lost 450 HP & some mana
Bumped my explosion from almost 600K to 900K BIG DEAL at lvl 95

You can now truely insta phase metamorphs with vaal summon skelly
Boosted significantly supportive minion damage, this is bigger than you think

I'll keep testing with this set up for now, i think it feels nice

Here is a pob if its unclear to look at the left side tree:
https://pastebin.com/46ikgfz3

EDIT: Been tring to roll a few more, mods are actually fairly rare so its a sink

76360 cadiro 240% for 6 points
Последняя редакция: Promaore. Время: 14 янв. 2021 г., 6:28:45
"
Promaore написал:
Hello guys, i'm experimenting a variation for endgame involving sacrifice of some life for alot of damage and a bit of defense if u lucky!

So by socketing a elegant hubris timeless jewel in the left slot we can now come accross some cool new passives.

A few we're looking for:
Axiom Warden= 80% minion life
Slum lord = 80% minion damage
Hierarchy = Minions deal (25-35)% increased Damage
Minions have (15-20)% increased maximum Life

Since any of these 3 passives are crazy good for dps it is fairly easy to come accross a good jewel with 4-5-6 of them.

Eternal Resilience = Gain an Endurance Charge every second if you've been Hit Recently (super good, covers one of our weakness)

There is alot of good other options, but you have to test it by yourselves (37%chaos resist, 8% block spell or attack etc, 30%inc ma)

I do not recommand this until you have currency to waste basically as it involves lucky divine rolls
You have to really look into each number, because each one will be different and draw more or less passives point to accomplish

as an exemple
152 000 Cadiro gives 160% minion life 240% minion damage for 11 passives point and one annoint
I'm pretty sure this can go wild with right investment in divine orb as mine is far from optimal :P

Sooo is all of this worth??
Lost 450 HP & some mana
Bumped my explosion from almost 600K to 900K BIG DEAL at lvl 95

You can now truely insta phase metamorphs with vaal summon skelly
Boosted significantly supportive minion damage, this is bigger than you think

I'll keep testing with this set up for now, i think it feels nice

Here is a pob if its unclear to look at the left side tree:
https://pastebin.com/46ikgfz3

EDIT: Been tring to roll a few more, mods are actually fairly rare so its a sink

76360 cadiro 240% for 6 points
That is a crazy boost, I'm gonna have to figure it out and put it in the endgame tips
i'm happy to see that the build i'll start with is getting even more end game viable ! keep it up bois.
Hey dudes nice to see this thread is alive !!
Active autor u have my respects!!

So i did a few more testings, first damage output is almost super super great and did completely made up for the HP loss on his own.

Maybe we have space now to remove some of the weaker gear and balance the defence loss; problem is i don't know the game well enought

I went for a blind ghastly jewel with : life + mana + minion life + 4% blind on hit
(in pob minion damage if you did a minion skill is better)
Went for multistrike in my zombi setup to " garanty " blind

This is abs good as ennemyss hit will miss you half of the time very often (100% uptime on bosses) + damage boost on zomby is super nice. Like if you play the build u know what i'm talking about X)

I think we could consider basic solid gloves for def now but i don't have clue for the slot, if you guys have ideas :)

Asenath's gentle touch seemed crazy for clear but wallet killer

+1 lvl to all intel gem Amulet takes us to holy toucan 1M damage / explosion X)

As a side note, any mana increase/regen is huge QoL
so you should try anomalous arcane surge instead of faster casting for cold snap; sync up great and nice boost for other spell cast speed aswell. never looked back
Последняя редакция: Promaore. Время: 14 янв. 2021 г., 12:42:09
This seems like a build I would love to try, as I really want to make summons work WITHOUT the need for Specters. I really hate the idea of having to run around and grab a creature from a different zone in order for my build to perform.

Does this build need Specters to work?
Yes but you shoul'n't have to worry about re summon so it's a one time investement of 2-5 mn for one type spectre + we already have desecrate to resummon in case of (never happend)
Summoned whatever until i've reached reasonable %inc minion life

First time i'm doing spectre, was pretty skeptikal but it is ok overall
Последняя редакция: Promaore. Время: 14 янв. 2021 г., 12:58:21
Spectres and AG are extremely durable in this build because it primarily stacks Minion Health and constantly regenerates them with Life from Death

Regarding building for Zombie melee damage, I have to say: it's a TRAP!! This build cannot make any meaningful investment to minion melee damage. I've experimented in POB thoroughly and it never amounts to something significant. Zombies, Spectres, and AG should be considered for support purposes only. Replica Siegebreaker will add more passive spread damage than the rest of your minions could ever contribute.

Melee Splash on Zombies is a big help with spreading the deboofs, it may be worth going up to 6L in the body armour to squeeze it in.

A single blind-on-hit jewel would be a beautiful addition, more updates incoming.
Последняя редакция: therealtoothman. Время: 14 янв. 2021 г., 15:01:20
SO I am also jumping on the wagon, as I think this is a fairly solid basis to go with - I will sadly have to play this season with a stable yet high latency and this looks quite forgiving in that sense, while still being quite solid for content clearing.

Eager to see it mature into the league and expand upon endgame options even if I might struggle to reach them due to work and so on!

Keep up the good work!
-/ Sebuda
Going to start with this build, prob will end the league as well, as is my tradition. Could we get leveling trees in pob link too?

Edit: I appreciate all the answers.
Последняя редакция: Wermine. Время: 15 янв. 2021 г., 1:14:44

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация