[3.13] MOM & POP Skeletons - Strong at Bosses & Heists

You may be right bro i can't test it with desync :( for now i simply don't know, but finally saw a bit of dps

Would just add as a side note, you can also buy an hunter influenced chest for the +1 curse on AG and then craft life on bench if you concerned about him survive

EDIT:

Turns out you are 100% right about replica Siegebreaker feels nicer and do more damage overall... Don't know why all this was that unclear :) :)

Последняя редакция: Promaore. Время: 9 янв. 2021 г., 11:13:35
"
Promaore написал:
You may be right bro i can't test it with desync :( for now i simply don't know, but finally saw a bit of dps

Would just add as a side note, you can also buy an hunter influenced chest for the +1 curse on AG and then craft life on bench if you concerned about him survive

EDIT:

Turns out you are 100% right about replica Siegebreaker feels nicer and do more damage overall... Don't know why all this was that unclear :) :)

I did just assume it scaled with Minion Damage lol. Still haven't found hard confirmation but a smart fellow in the Mechanics thread said it almost certainly does:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1676002/page/679#p23738653

Since links don't matter on AG, a +1 chest with some flat life or resists would be pretty pog
Any changes for the 3.13 league start ?
i'm thinking about going with this build!
really interesting.
"
phelipebra написал:
Any changes for the 3.13 league start ?
i'm thinking about going with this build!
really interesting.
None yet but I'm keeping an eye on it!
Hello thx alot sharing your knowlege with us, once again you were very right

In fact, meat shield + AG + multiple totem don't work very well in a lot of areas, so i ditched MS.

Good alt AG setup: Dual weapon with Singularity (hinders ennemy) + Sign of the Sin Eater (AG takes elemental ailement for us & wont die as he has too much life scaled) is quite good also as any tiny ignite damage will drain at least 20% of our mana / sec because of agnostic, and overall feels very good for cheap.

Necromancer got a moderate nerf across the board, but it's all in stats we don't care about.
Popcorn Skeletons stands as the least-nerfed Necromancer build this patch!

"
Promaore написал:
Good alt AG setup: Dual weapon with Singularity (hinders ennemy) + Sign of the Sin Eater (AG takes elemental ailement for us & wont die as he has too much life scaled) is quite good also as any tiny ignite damage will drain at least 20% of our mana / sec because of agnostic, and overall feels very good for cheap.
Haha wow that's a nice, cheaper alternative to Kingmaker.
So, yeah this is the last bastion of Hope in 3.13 ''minion builds''
i'll start with this build, thanks sir.
hey sir i have a question.

with this setup, do you get 12 max skellies or 10/11 ?

i've played a MI skellies before the last nerf, and you could easly get the 12 minions to dont spawn one on top of the other, and i belive with this interaction you lose quite some dps.

Devon's build uses the alberon warpath to +1.

Thank you.

"
eexdee написал:
hey sir i have a question.

with this setup, do you get 12 max skellies or 10/11 ?

i've played a MI skellies before the last nerf, and you could easly get the 12 minions to dont spawn one on top of the other, and i belive with this interaction you lose quite some dps.

Devon's build uses the alberon warpath to +1.

Thank you.
I don't think raising Skele limit is that important because most of the time you want to get moving again before you could cap out (plus Alberon's stats are terrible compared to a good rare). You can find +1 Skeles on some Amulets but there aren't any other practical sources.

I've been at max 10 this whole time.
Последняя редакция: therealtoothman. Время: 13 янв. 2021 г., 1:28:48

Hello Exile, looks like a slight buff to me overall:

- Changes to scorching ray should half the time to get exposure from Tukahomas. Big deal
- Skeleton mages are buffed, maybe not too impactful

Spectre nerf is ok i think they should survive as we scale alot of life, and don't care about the damage

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация