[3.18] Knaekbroed's Elemental Hit Elementalist | Fast, tanky and high dps | Uber boss viable

"
destinydesi написал:
Could you post your actual inventory? Upon checking you are using 1h sword and shield instead of 2x swords as on your guide. You mentioned there about helmet +2 to minions and it's not linked as well. Also could you link your jewels/clusters?

Thanks!

I dont actually know how to link my jewels in here. I would advise you to checkout my profile, or else i will (right after i am done writing this) put the sword and board POB next to the sword and board video.

For some reason i had forgotten to link the helmet for the dual wielding setup, that is now fixed. Thanks for pointing it out
Последняя редакция: Rumblepie. Время: 30 окт. 2020 г., 14:26:53
Not a lot of traffic here but I wanted to chime in and say that I am still playing this build. I can safely say it will be my last one of the league and it has kept me interested far longer than usual.

Noticed that you ditched the herald set up, any particular rationale? Does the extra elemental leech help?

I upgraded my chest to this:

It was pricey at 10 ex but I found a Doctor an hour later so it works out. The extra life on kill is a nice QOL. Chained some Beachhead maps to hit 95. Sitting on 5750 life.

Have you thought about putting fortify on whirling blades and squeezing in a damage on full life gem? I'm finding I am almost always on full life.

At this point I am just upgrading around the edges. Thinking of the following upgrade path.
1. Replace armor enchant with the energy shield one. (don't have it yet)
2. Upgrade assassin's mark ring. Wondering how an elemental weakness on hit one may play. Would need another source of power charges though
3. Upgrade the flasks, pick up that crit enchant
4. Get a better corrupted blood jewel
5. Upgrade belt
6. Potentially get a +3 helmet with life
7. Buy/craft shield with + to all resist and %life.

Anyways, thanks for the build. I won't take the money with me to standard so if you have any recommendations on upgrades I am all ears.
Последняя редакция: ulraththeunclean. Время: 5 нояб. 2020 г., 8:42:41
Hello,

I always wanted to play a sword and shield witch has i love the visual of it.

I will try your build but have some question.
Why is there a multi million dps difference betwin the dual welding and sword and shield pob ? Is the triple herald do the boost from 700k to 14m?

Do wild strike or smite can perform well in place of elemental hit ?

Thanks for sharing the build, Fly safe.
"
ulraththeunclean написал:
Not a lot of traffic here but I wanted to chime in and say that I am still playing this build. I can safely say it will be my last one of the league and it has kept me interested far longer than usual.

Noticed that you ditched the herald set up, any particular rationale? Does the extra elemental leech help?

I upgraded my chest to this:

It was pricey at 10 ex but I found a Doctor an hour later so it works out. The extra life on kill is a nice QOL. Chained some Beachhead maps to hit 95. Sitting on 5750 life.

Have you thought about putting fortify on whirling blades and squeezing in a damage on full life gem? I'm finding I am almost always on full life.

At this point I am just upgrading around the edges. Thinking of the following upgrade path.
1. Replace armor enchant with the energy shield one. (don't have it yet)
2. Upgrade assassin's mark ring. Wondering how an elemental weakness on hit one may play. Would need another source of power charges though
3. Upgrade the flasks, pick up that crit enchant
4. Get a better corrupted blood jewel
5. Upgrade belt
6. Potentially get a +3 helmet with life
7. Buy/craft shield with + to all resist and %life.

Anyways, thanks for the build. I won't take the money with me to standard so if you have any recommendations on upgrades I am all ears.

I am glad that you are enjoying the build.

The reason for ditching it is that i was doing t19 100 deli maps, and there it just felt like it improved survivability by quite a bit. It does however come with a lot less dps compared to heralds. Another reason is that i wanted the utility skills for difficult parts, like vaal grace with increased duration. This increases survivability by a lot because it gives a solid 75/75 dodge.

That chest is very nice.

I have thought about it yes, and it does indeed provide a quite significant dps increase. You can also get fortify on stun on a belt, but i cant remember how well that works against bosses. The reason i havent done anything about it is that i feel the dps is more than i need, so i have been focusing on solid defences.

Elemental weakness is worse than assassins mark, check it out in POB and remember that critting is key.

If you get to a point where you have gear like mine, i would try to focus on getting as close as possible to 90% flat physical reduction, and then try to get extra crit multi on jewels / corrupted blood jewel with life and crit multi

"
Tagmatar написал:
Hello,

Why is there a multi million dps difference betwin the dual welding and sword and shield pob ? Is the triple herald do the boost from 700k to 14m?

The reason the dps is so much lower is because i was too lazy to properly configure the POB before uploading it. The there is actually not that huge a difference in dps. If you are just starting out with the build i do recommend you start with dual wielding, just to make sure the DPS is there while you are farming gear.

There is no other skill that will actually fit into this exact setup. But the golem setup can support many skills, including wild strike and smite. You will need to switch out paradoxica with something else though.
"
Rumblepie написал:
"
Tagmatar написал:
Hello,

The reason the dps is so much lower is because i was too lazy to properly configure the POB before uploading it. The there is actually not that huge a difference in dps. If you are just starting out with the build i do recommend you start with dual wielding, just to make sure the DPS is there while you are farming gear.

There is no other skill that will actually fit into this exact setup. But the golem setup can support many skills, including wild strike and smite. You will need to switch out paradoxica with something else though.

Thanks for the answer, gona save a little and try it.

Fly safe
Hi i finaly save enought to do your build, i'm currently lvl 88 and damn it feel good, dsp is good tankiness feel very strong. I need to lvl up to have the third large cluster.

I have two exalted left to invest and don't know what is the best thing to buy. Here is my actual gear:

One of my large cluster is an elemental one with disorianting display and corrosive elements and the other one is minion damage with only primordial bond. Got two megalomaniac with primordial bond and one has the rage generator. Got immortal ambition, anima stone.

Actualy my golem die only to hard boss like Sirius, Omnitech in deep devle. So i hesitate to buy a better lagre cluster withe renewal for regene or feasting fiends for max life. Or i buy all anomalous golem version as i have only the chaos one for the moment.
I take all advice ^^

Thanks for the awsome build fly safe.
"
Tagmatar написал:
Hi i finaly save enought to do your build, i'm currently lvl 88 and damn it feel good, dsp is good tankiness feel very strong. I need to lvl up to have the third large cluster.

I have two exalted left to invest and don't know what is the best thing to buy. Here is my actual gear:

One of my large cluster is an elemental one with disorianting display and corrosive elements and the other one is minion damage with only primordial bond. Got two megalomaniac with primordial bond and one has the rage generator. Got immortal ambition, anima stone.

Actualy my golem die only to hard boss like Sirius, Omnitech in deep devle. So i hesitate to buy a better lagre cluster withe renewal for regene or feasting fiends for max life. Or i buy all anomalous golem version as i have only the chaos one for the moment.
I take all advice ^^

Thanks for the awsome build fly safe.

I would probably focus on getting some better minion nodes, so that your golems dont die vs e.g. AL8. I hope you're enjoying the build :-)
Hi, ty for build. Iam have a one question - if i use this body in build this be effecty

then this

ty for answer be safe.
"
Hi, ty for build. Iam have a one question - if i use this body in build this be effecty

then this

ty for answer be safe.

If you have your resists capped with the Astral Plate I would go with that as it will provide you quite a bit of DPS.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация