[3.18] Knaekbroed's Elemental Hit Elementalist | Fast, tanky and high dps | Uber boss viable

Getting bored with my current Necro and thinking of respeccing for a second time. A few questions OP.

I probably have half of the gear right now (Large clusters, golem jewels, sword, some crit jewels. A few questions.

1. I notice in your profile you are rocking a shield instead of dual wield. Should I plan for that or go with dual wielding?
2. I see you have aspect of the spider on a ring. Do you use it?
3. Toying with keeping my breathstealer or Stampede for the extra annoints (and tailwind boots are expensive. Any anoints you recommend? Life, something with crit multi or overcharged sound interesting in theory.
4. Is the corpse exploding armor required since we get explosions from some of the heralds? IS there a budget armor you would recommend?
Only Level 94 now, where shoudl I skimp on points?
5. Any juicy notables to look for for the megolomaniac jewels? Seems like there could be some that would be helpful for this build.

Any other advice before I make the transition?

Sitting on about 800-900c worth of currency.
Последняя редакция: ulraththeunclean. Время: 27 окт. 2020 г., 11:30:15
1. I am continously playing around with different setups to see what i like the most. Imho the DPS is more than enough for any content in the game, so i am trying to get even tankier, thus the shield. So far I am liking shield way more, but until you feel the dps is sufficient, dual wielding might be better.

2. Yes, aspect of the spider is a great addition, i always use it.

3. There are no build enabling anoints, just try and fill the gap caused by your gear. In my case there is no other gap than a higher life pool :)

4. I have actually been trying to get a new chest, no luck so far. My chest has difficult to get mods, endurance charge on hit and explody. Neither are needed or particular useful. Endurance charge mod can be gotten from a cluster jewel, and explody is only good for removing corpses, which on softcore is not necessary at all. For the longest time my chest simply had 12x life and nothing else. I recommend getting the highest possible ES base armor (keep coloring in mind) with 12x life and an open prefix for es as extra life. Then you can upgrade later

5. The megalomaniac jewels are not necessary, they are optimizations. If you can get one with primordial + 1 more useful skill, they are worth. So primordial with endurance charge on hit or primordial with rage generation, or primordial with a life node.

Only advice would be to check out my profile if you feel the build is inadequate and see if you missed something :)
Последняя редакция: Rumblepie. Время: 28 окт. 2020 г., 3:24:30
Spent some time last night buying things. Should be jumping into it tonight.

What are your thoughts on a +1 skill gems or +1 critical strike chance chest? The one I am rocking now is a decent placeholder but there is room for improvement.

My helmet is really valuable but I may downgrade to a +2 to get some more life.

i cant import pastbin. i have error
"
ulraththeunclean написал:
Spent some time last night buying things. Should be jumping into it tonight.

What are your thoughts on a +1 skill gems or +1 critical strike chance chest? The one I am rocking now is a decent placeholder but there is room for improvement.

My helmet is really valuable but I may downgrade to a +2 to get some more life.

Both +1 skill gems and +1 crit is better than what i have on my chest. To see which is best, you would need to check it out in POB. I was going for +1 curse myself, havent succeeded yet
Made the transition last night. Need to start making upgrades around the edges but its a strong start.

Have dies a few times. Usually something dumb on my part like forgetting elemental reflect is a thing or forgetting to turn on blood rage.

Have been trying sinvicta's mettle in the offhand at the start of a map to start a rampage for added clear speed.

Life is a little low but getting the energy shield enchant on armor should help survivability.

"
ulraththeunclean написал:
Made the transition last night. Need to start making upgrades around the edges but its a strong start.

Have dies a few times. Usually something dumb on my part like forgetting elemental reflect is a thing or forgetting to turn on blood rage.

Have been trying sinvicta's mettle in the offhand at the start of a map to start a rampage for added clear speed.

Life is a little low but getting the energy shield enchant on armor should help survivability.

I hope you will enjoy the build. Remember that blood rage does not give us life leech.
I added a video doing another t19 with the shield setup that i am currently using.
Could you post your actual inventory? Upon checking you are using 1h sword and shield instead of 2x swords as on your guide. You mentioned there about helmet +2 to minions and it's not linked as well. Also could you link your jewels/clusters?

Thanks!
They are all in his profile.

I have around 5,200 hp right now and am still a little squishy when multiple big hits come in. I think living long enough to hit level 95 would help by getting another life node.

The 10% ES enchant would help too but I haven't unlocked that yet.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация