[3.18] Knaekbroed's Elemental Hit Elementalist | Fast, tanky and high dps | Uber boss viable

Ok, let's look closer:

Aspect of the cat:

Cat's Stealth for 4 sec:
100% increased Critical Strike Chance
15% chance to Avoid All Damage from Hits
100% increased Stealth

Cat's Agility for 6 sec
10% increased Attack Speed
10% increased Cast Speed

These two alternate, so Uptime is 40% and 60% respectively.
The chance to avoid all damage from hits is nice, but it sounds better than it is. If you want to avoid getting hit you can up your dodge chance with Vaal Grace to I think 74% for attacks and 64% for spells just with the Acro/Phase Acro and L20 Vaal Grace.

The Crit chance and attack speed bonuses pale in comaprison to what the golem stacking and megalomaniac/primordial bond give you. So they are not very good for this build.

Aspect of the Spider:
30% reduced Movement Speed
5% increased Damage taken
Base duration is 6 seconds
Can inflict up to 3 Spider's Webs on an Enemy

Reading the Wiki closely you see: The default max amount of Spider webs is 3, and EACH counts towards enemy damage taken. So that's 15% increased damage taken and 30% reduced movespeed altogether.
Effectively this means a 15% MORE damage Multiplier for you, which scales very nicely because it's multiplicative and not additive as the Aspect of the Cat would be.
Spider's Web durations are 6 secs, Cooldwon time of the Aspect is 0.5 sec.
So after 1.5 sec, you have applied 3 Spider's Webs and each lasts 6 secs.

“Losing a limb is no excuse for cowardice.” - Master Sollis, "Blood Song"
Последняя редакция: Carmondai89. Время: 19 марта 2021 г., 10:59:10
"
Carmondai89 написал:
Ok, let's look closer:

Aspect of the cat:

Cat's Stealth for 4 sec:
100% increased Critical Strike Chance
15% chance to Avoid All Damage from Hits
100% increased Stealth

Cat's Agility for 6 sec
10% increased Attack Speed
10% increased Cast Speed

These two alternate, so Uptime is 40% and 60% respectively.
The chance to avoid all damage from hits is nice, but it sounds better than it is. If you want to avoid getting hit you can up your dodge chance with Vaal Grace to I think 74% for attacks and 64% for spells just with the Acro/Phase Acro and L20 Vaal Grace.

The Crit chance and attack speed bonuses pale in comaprison to what the golem stacking and megalomaniac/primordial bond give you. So they are not very good for this build.

Aspect of the Spider:
30% reduced Movement Speed
5% increased Damage taken
Base duration is 6 seconds
Can inflict up to 3 Spider's Webs on an Enemy

Reading the Wiki closely you see: The default max amount of Spider webs is 3, and EACH counts towards enemy damage taken. So that's 15% increased damage taken and 30% reduced movespeed altogether.
Effectively this means a 15% MORE damage Multiplier for you, which scales very nicely because it's multiplicative and not additive as the Aspect of the Cat would be.
Spider's Web durations are 6 secs, Cooldwon time of the Aspect is 0.5 sec.
So after 1.5 sec, you have applied 3 Spider's Webs and each lasts 6 secs.

Hm,thanks.
If im based on energy shield only, i dont need equip with maximum life mod?
"
bellen написал:

Right.

But the ES version is probably a bit more expensive and harder to gear. Take a look at the PoB in the original post, there's a ES Version linked.
"
Carmondai89 написал:
"
bellen написал:

Right.

But the ES version is probably a bit more expensive and harder to gear. Take a look at the PoB in the original post, there's a ES Version linked.

ty.

can you check my equip and tree?
what can i change for more tanky?
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/bellen/characters
im always die:(
Последняя редакция: bellen. Время: 21 марта 2021 г., 3:19:35
Well I don't know at which point the ES version starts working really well, but you are Lvl 75 and you have not scaled the golems much so far.
So that's one thing.
Cluster jewels, The Anima Stone and 2 primordial eminence are key.
Also, your Sword is really good for phys characters, but Elemental hit does not deal any physical damage. Get a Paradoxica if possible.
Also, get a 20/20 or 21/20 Elemental Hit if possible, it will be a big upgrade.

In general, I'd advise to use the Life version when gearing the char first.

Personally, I finished crafting my helmet. I switched some stuff around and bought a new jewel with Primordial Bond, Renewal and Rotting claws. This makes it so that Primordial Bond and Renewal are the first 2 nodes to pick.
I sadly had to get ´+3 ele res as well there so it was quite expensive...but I found a Primeval hideout recently, which paid well :D
So I get Exposure from the Helmet, Disorienting Display from one Megalomaniac and then use a Minion jewel and a Phys jewel on my DPS/Clear focused char (MuscularZombieMistress).
My res are exactly 77% :D so I can now use The Wise Oak too, got a bit lucky there.
Full gear:
Скрытый текст

When you don't use headhunter, gearing is much more flexible. But it provides quite useful stats :)
There's a few variations of this build CI, Life, S+S, and dual wield. What are the rough budget constraints for starting each variant. Thinking of this build as build 2/3 for 3.14. Thanks!
"
mochmaster написал:
There's a few variations of this build CI, Life, S+S, and dual wield. What are the rough budget constraints for starting each variant. Thinking of this build as build 2/3 for 3.14. Thanks!

Well that's hard to generally answer before we know the changes and patch notes. I can outline a bit what I did during Ritual though.

I had a list of around 7 possible chars I wanted to play and went with a GC Miner first.
Important note: I played a lot, got through the atlas well and farmed a bit, and then also found a crafting niche which let me gain some currency. So I improved the Miner a bit more, until he could do most endgame content, but didn't have really expensive gear.
Then i checked my list, and to be honest, I saw either average pontential in most builds or they were too hard to build still. Also, some were just meme builds basically like an overleech slayer with leech scaling. The Elementalist Ascendancy seemed very appealing to me so I went for it and chose this build from a very narrowed-down list of 2.

So made this as a 2nd char because I found the guide quite nicely worked out especially in terms of items.
Getting the right cluster jewels was a bit hard but I also got lucky to be able to buy some very good ones with my crafting funds. I kept improving the builds and after being unhappy with another witch builds just made a second version of this one with more focus on clear.

Budget is really hard to tell because I crafted lots of stuff myself and in 3.14 you won't be able to craft like you can in this league. Most likely it will be worse. The more you play early on, the more potential payout you can get. For example I bought 2 primordial bond/fettle Megalomaniacs for 8 ex each, which early on in the league was huge amounts of currency. But it isn't anymore and I guess they are in the middle 2-digit range if I were to sell them now.

So, let's just look at gearing. Personal opinion here ofc.
1) The dual wield version most likely has the most DPS, but hardly benefits from using 2 weapons because Ele Hit alternates and Paradoxica doesn't stack. So all you get is the DW bonus, and you lose potential Life, res, a bit of block and whatever else (Attack speed, Ailment effect) you can pack on a shield.
2) Life vs. ES: I have just played the life version and I find it superior altogether. Rumblepie however has a very good ES version which can outperform the lifebased version in some regards. IMO, the life version offers more gear flexibility, especially concerning bases (no ES needed, just take anything) and crafts. Good ES gear needs 2 ES prefixes and good Life gear just needs 1 life prefix. If you want some meaningful suffixes to go with it, ES gear is much more difficult to obtain.

So you can basically go with whatever you like. But you do need some investment to push this build into endgame, as with most other builds. If I had wanted to play GC Mines all league, it most likely would have been much easier to gear tbh, but that one is also one of the least gear-dependent builds I know.
how do you press 5 flasks at once? (from videos)
"
bellen написал:
how do you press 5 flasks at once? (from videos)

I don't. It may seem like it because you get to be very fast with enough practice.
Personally I set my flasks to 1,2,3,4,5 and have the major damage Flasks at 2 and 4, Utility in 3 and 5 and Life in 1. Mostly I go 2 and 4 -> 3 and 5 when bossing and during maps you can basically have them up all the time.

I think GGG somewhere states that using Macros etc. is forbidden when they use multiple buttons for you at once, so best don't even think about that. It could result in a ban.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация