[3.18] Knaekbroed's Elemental Hit Elementalist | Fast, tanky and high dps | Uber boss viable

Hi!

I want use the build at the new Ultimatum league. I already cheked the Life version at PoB but for leveling there is nothing about which way should i start put the points at skilltree. Also which items should i focus first to get? Which gems type/link i am able to setup at the beginning? The Golemancer build take different skillpath at skilltree so am not sure its a good idea go straigth with it cos will take alot refund to change back to this build. So any advice would i take till friday when its start the party.
Последняя редакция: GoddessPandora. Время: 13 апр. 2021 г., 21:12:55
"
GoddessPandora написал:
Hi!

I want use the build at the new Ultimatum league. I already cheked the Life version at PoB but for leveling there is nothing about which way should i start put the points at skilltree. Also which items should i focus first to get? Which gems type/link i am able to setup at the beginning? The Golemancer build take different skillpath at skilltree so am not sure its a good idea go straigth with it cos will take alot refund to change back to this build. So any advice would i take till friday when its start the party.

Well basically the Post by rumblepie on first page says it all:
"The best way to level this build is to level it as a stone golemancer. I recommend levelling / farming using a build like this https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2826004 (there is a levelling guide in there) until you have the basic stuff needed for the build.

The minimum viable build would be dual paradoxica, primordial chain, two primordial bond jewels, +2 golem helmet, a tabula rasa and a diamond flask.
"

Now, looking at the patch notes, Stone Golems still seem fine to me. Personally I leveled as a Necromancer and did a heavier respec, but I also didn't use this as first char last league.

Also, dual Paradoxica is not what I consider "minimum viable", but besides that, that's all true. Just take the paradoxica + shield version or take a look at the mapping gear.

If you want to leaguestart with this build - and I am not sure I would recommend this - I would go as follows:

1. Tabula
2. Primordial Chain
3. 2x primordial bond jewels
4. diamond flask with crafted crit mod
5. +2 minion gems helmet
6. Upgrade Chest
7. Awakened Ancestral Call
8. +1 Strike gloves
9. Paradoxica

That is, assuming the usual poor availability of Pardoxica. You can try to farm it, but that's not reliable. I got 2 last league and I ran a LOT of safehouses.

Also, I would not use Primal Aegis, but instead go for Heart of Destruction. I just got to Lvl 100 with my char last day of ritual and was using it, it really helps clear and DPS. Because of the insane helmet I crafted, I didn't use (Awakened) Ancestral Call at all, but for league start you have to use it I guess (also, such craft won't be available now).
Since you will do a lot of farming I guess at league start, refunding should not really be the problem IF you don't sell your Orbs of Regret.

tbh if you don't play a LOT during the first days of the league, I probably would not try this as a league starter. I used a GC Miner last league and it was just fine with very little gear, opened up for farming and crafting and getting the base gear quite easily. But, maybe the stone golemancer can do that too. It looks like it, but I don't know.
“Losing a limb is no excuse for cowardice.” - Master Sollis, "Blood Song"
Последняя редакция: Carmondai89. Время: 14 апр. 2021 г., 9:20:24
Thank you for the answer!:) i understand there are cheaper and bigger aoe builds but i always not following popular ones instead i choose some uniqe and that golem+elementalhit i really like. but you do not told what kind of direction should i go at the skill tree first the life nodes after the damage?
The Stone Golem guide linked has a leveling guide and an image of the skilltree that displays what you should prioritise.

As I said, best don't level as Ele Hit - it will not be very good especailly early on with no leveling gear.

I would consider making the switch to this build around lvl 85/86. By then, you basically have all you need and just fill the tree out with more crit jewels from then on. Make sure to get the primordial bond jewels - those can be costly too. You should have at least 5 out of the 9 things I listed before you transition IMHO. I guess most things you can still harvest-craft with the right base, like the attack crit chest with Life or the +1 Strike gloves. But early on they will be pricey!

The version I prefer has one 8pt attack-based cluster jewel with life and mana leech and one with primordial bond and a minion node, and 3 primordial bond Megalomaniacs on top. Depending on which things you get there besides Primordial Bond it may save you a passive point or so.

How easily these will be available is hard to answer as well, last league it was OK but now maybe players engage less in Delirium content? Noone knows.
“Losing a limb is no excuse for cowardice.” - Master Sollis, "Blood Song"
Последняя редакция: Carmondai89. Время: 14 апр. 2021 г., 9:30:51
I just found a Golemancer updated for 3.14 should i follow these then switch around 85?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0y28WdUBd8
Does this build still feel OK without the explosion chest?
It is better without explosion chest :)
"
Rumblepie написал:
It is better without explosion chest :)

Do you feel CI is better in the end then life? And is one or the other less viable for 3.14 due to changes (like crafting)?
I feel CI is a bit better than life, but it is also harder to gear. But i think neither is significantly more difficult to gear in 3.14
Последняя редакция: Rumblepie. Время: 16 апр. 2021 г., 11:35:51
Hey! There will be an 3.14 updated PoB? Would be appreciated!
Последняя редакция: Furionmaster87. Время: 23 апр. 2021 г., 1:32:38

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация