[3.13] Hemz [CI] Carrion Me Daddy Golems with 83/88/84/100 resistances 10M DPS

Hey all! Id like to remove Alpha's howl and put in a helmet with more ES. Thinking about getting a 5% rmr helmet with a rmr for purity of ice, getting voices with split personality and also a might of the meak. Would this help me with ES and still being able to run all the auras? Regards/Gabbi
Can i have buget pob ? i know the gears buget what about jew? skill tree ?

nice upgrade, took 10 tries and a risky annul. Pretty happy with it
"
gabriella88 написал:
Hey all! Id like to remove Alpha's howl and put in a helmet with more ES. Thinking about getting a 5% rmr helmet with a rmr for purity of ice, getting voices with split personality and also a might of the meak. Would this help me with ES and still being able to run all the auras? Regards/Gabbi

I've tested this with a 5 voices, and from my experience it was still very strong but the downside is you will be wasting a couple of points instead of getting more armour, str stats

As for removing the Alpha's yeah it's totally doable. but you'll need other sources of -rmr. A very easy way to know ho much more is try removing any jewels you have that gives you -1RMR and when you can remove up to 3% you can do the switch.

Последняя редакция: Turbo32. Время: 3 нояб. 2020 г., 4:04:29
"
facelessman122 написал:

Meta craft the minion attack speed and redeemor orb slam it.
man thats such a good wand,
"
Turbo32 написал:
"
facelessman122 написал:

cheers

could do it on my old one aswell
"
Turbo32 написал:

I'm sorry i'm not the main author of this build guide.

Oh, really.

then I explain: autor of the build DOES NOT have 90% phys reduct without flasks, he have only 20%.
If yoy dont want to post your build here - well, then why you even open your mouth? I speak to him, not to you.
No offence.
"
Greyf24 написал:
"
Turbo32 написал:

I'm sorry i'm not the main author of this build guide.

Oh, really.

then I explain: autor of the build DOES NOT have 90% phys reduct without flasks, he have only 20%.
If yoy dont want to post your build here - well, then why you even open your mouth? I speak to him, not to you.
No offence.

Again this is a case of you not doing any proper research and flamming others.

We are the exact same build, it's all aura stacking just different rares but all have 300% aura effect with the exact same skill gems.
And it is very offensive to call people goddamn liars when you yourself have not done any proper research.
If you even tried to Google this problem all aura stacker builds will explain this problem on POB and you would've known.
And he DOES have 90% phys reduction without flasks.
Also phys reduction comes from aura
ES comes from your armour and gears.
They are in complete different category.
Everyone can still achieve 90% phys reduction no matter what ES you have.
I can take off my armour and have like 4k ES and still have 90% phys reduction.
"
Turbo32 написал:
"
facelessman122 написал:

And for the record you mean, scour the suffixes, redeemer slam then craft back trigger or attack/cast speed?
"
facelessman122 написал:
"
Turbo32 написал:
"
facelessman122 написал:

And for the record you mean, scour the suffixes, redeemer slam then craft back trigger or attack/cast speed?

nooo

Metacrafting is applying prefixes cannot be changed mod on an open suffix

Then you scour it to remove all suffix....slam 2 exalted orbs and if you don't hit t1 attack speed you go to the previous step.

I did that to get my t2 aura effect on my high es chest. It's expensive but if you hit t1 attack speed you wand is worth 1+ mirror.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация