[3.13] Hemz [CI] Carrion Me Daddy Golems with 83/88/84/100 resistances 10M DPS

"
gabriella88 написал:
Would you guys use this helmet
or is it just better with alpha's howl for this build?

The build thrives on reduced mana reserve so an enchantment I listed would be better.

Also it's very hard to drop the Alpha Cowl due to 8% RMR and high flat evasion.

I'll try and get a video up tonight of my standing in a shaper beam.

I've also changed up the gem layout slightly so will update guide.

I will also work on a t19 100% delirious video. Does someone have the sextants and map for me to test on?
"
quantumprof написал:
I cant seem to get my dps above 40mil. How are u guys getting 100 mil dps?, POB for 90+ mil pls? :)

Check out falagar112 on PoB as he is using the spectre dps variant of the build which I'm yet to compile. Very similar though.
"
Hemzokuken написал:
"
quantumprof написал:
I cant seem to get my dps above 40mil. How are u guys getting 100 mil dps?, POB for 90+ mil pls? :)

Check out falagar112 on PoB as he is using the spectre dps variant of the build which I'm yet to compile. Very similar though.

I wonder how he manage to do it with spectre, since we need to use a +1 maximum spectre on chest to fully utilize spectre.

"
RNE0916 написал:
"
Hemzokuken написал:
"
quantumprof написал:

I wonder how he manage to do it with spectre, since we need to use a +1 maximum spectre on chest to fully utilize spectre.

It's all the aura effect and 4 spectres isn't much different to 5 spectres. (25% dps)
Hey. Ive been following your build and done some upgrades, but i cant seem to put on that last Divergent Determination aura. I do put on aspect of the spider from my amulet. What am i missing? I also only have 89% to my resistances. Here's my gear:
Последняя редакция: gabriella88. Время: 2 нояб. 2020 г., 19:04:49
"
gabriella88 написал:
Hey. Ive been following your build and done some upgrades, but i cant seem to put on that last Divergent Determination aura. I do put on aspect of the spider from my amulet. What am i missing? I also only have 89% to my resistances. Here's my gear:

Compare your clusters with mine.

I'm also using 3 X RMR implicit jewels
Hey again! Sorry for asking so many questions, but how do i craft that amulet? Regards/Gabbi
lets say if i want to have a same large cluster as op, 3 nodes, feasting fiend, call to slaugter and renewal. How do i make sure call to slaugter is at the furthest side of the ring, so i dont need to spend points to get it after unlockeding the medium slot? Since i would assume thats the useless one compare to the other two
"
gabriella88 написал:
Hey again! Sorry for asking so many questions, but how do i craft that amulet? Regards/Gabbi

I'll add it to the crafting guide when I get home from work.

You want the correct ilvl base and right implicit...I went with marble for regen.

Then just roll for the mod you want so for rmr you want to either alt/chaos spam or use bound fossils.

I chaos spammed for the +1 int base for me and turbo. Got both of ours in less than 45c of spamming them guaranteed atleast those 2 mods.

You don't need to awaken slam though...can just start with rmr which is easy.

20 fertile catalysts and gg.
"
RNE0916 написал:
lets say if i want to have a same large cluster as op, 3 nodes, feasting fiend, call to slaugter and renewal. How do i make sure call to slaugter is at the furthest side of the ring, so i dont need to spend points to get it after unlockeding the medium slot? Since i would assume thats the useless one compare to the other two

You know how it says it on the jewel and then it displays it beside what each skill does? Make sure your "wasted" skill is in the middle of the 2.

That denotes it being back middle like mine.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация