[3.13] Hemz [CI] Carrion Me Daddy Golems with 83/88/84/100 resistances 10M DPS

Hello all,

I would like to thank everyone for supporting this build, every single of you... as well as my family for supporting every single step I made so far, my cousins for never giving up in my difficult moments. My ex who even after all these conflicts never stopped being by my side. My dad of course for being generous and going a step further to not disappoint us. Jeff over there... You damn old bastard... I will never forget all you did for me, about that hamburger I still owe you one. My dog Wilson who would not judge me even after being that horrible person I was. And lastly I would like to thank Chris for taking away my last chance. That was the moment I said "This is it! I found it! CI, Necro, Carrion golems, perfect res, 100 auras... This is the build I want."... only to find moments later that it was nerfed in the last update. A dream that was taken away from me. A disaster. A catastrophe.

I wish everyone the best and thanks again for your effort. We all hope for a better future.

Anomalous Grace 20/23 (You and nearby Allies have 33% chance to avoid Elemental Ailments)

how can be 33%? its 2%*3(300% aura effect)=6%
"
jioiictep2 написал:
Anomalous Grace 20/23 (You and nearby Allies have 33% chance to avoid Elemental Ailments)

how can be 33%? its 2%*3(300% aura effect)=6%

It was nerfed.

You can get 90% phys reduction by changing up the tree and utilising iron reflexes. ES will only be around 4k though...it's a trade off.
Ok I'm back and after experimenting with 11 builds and levelling 4 characters through story.....I have tested this variant.

I am very happy with how it has turned out!!!

Will update it in more detail when I get home from work.

Aura effect is a lot lower and I haven't included haste yet...(will fit in when I get home)

15m dps is nothing to laugh about though.

Import my character for the PoB.

:)
Последняя редакция: Hemzokuken. Время: 14 февр. 2021 г., 19:02:42
aghhhh. i just started following this build yesterday and after spending all my currency i woke up to it being completely different. no more torrenting belt or vivinsect ring? were there any big changes to the tree? the tree is not working for me when importing your char.

Also, are the gems you have in the guide now end game, or will you be subing in some more awakened gems like melee phys?
Последняя редакция: crisco215. Время: 15 февр. 2021 г., 11:52:46
"
crisco215 написал:
aghhhh. i just started following this build yesterday and after spending all my currency i woke up to it being completely different. no more torrenting belt or vivinsect ring? were there any big changes to the tree? the tree is not working for me when importing your char.

Also, are the gems you have in the guide now end game, or will you be subing in some more awakened gems like melee phys?

Sorry mate I hadn't updated it to 3.13 until yesterday. The only thing that was good....was golem POB.

All the end game gems are in text in the gem section...just deliberating on how to setup AG. Might swap empower for meat shield support.

Why is the tree not working? You have to manually path to the 3 clusters when importing a character.

Will have PoB up today. Both a budget and end game.
Последняя редакция: Hemzokuken. Время: 15 февр. 2021 г., 15:25:23
Ok here it is everyone. :)

https://pastebin.com/QsaqkrmZ

End Game PoB for lvl 100 with very tanky minions I tested with a t16 100% red beast map with a lot of mods. Was hectic and I used all my portals. Red beasts were way harder than Kosis hahahahhaa
Последняя редакция: Hemzokuken. Время: 16 февр. 2021 г., 5:47:08
And have added a budget variant which is actually quite affordable!!!!

https://pastebin.com/nPBRVM4X
Последняя редакция: Hemzokuken. Время: 16 февр. 2021 г., 3:09:01
Let me know if you have any questions, dealer's choice for mistress of sacrifice or bone armour on ascendancy tree.
On the Gif, a meteor just fell nearby so that it does not say anything. Better put the video, it will be clearer.

Other variant expensive build
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3XRVjJN7YE
Последняя редакция: WhiteWolf6666. Время: 17 февр. 2021 г., 8:37:40

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация