[3.13] Hemz [CI] Carrion Me Daddy Golems with 83/88/84/100 resistances 10M DPS

"
WhiteWolf6666 написал:
On the Gif, a meteor just fell nearby so that it does not say anything. Better put the video, it will be clearer.

Other variant expensive build
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3XRVjJN7YE

Meteor fell in the middle it just bugged on the recording...since when does sirus meteor not fall in the middle of the circle? lol

His build is nice but mine is much more tankier for mapping. Your minions will never die on my build...not even in 100% delirious maps.
Последняя редакция: Hemzokuken. Время: 17 февр. 2021 г., 14:28:29
Hello. Is there any chance for pob link to this build with vall regalia ? This youtube movie is showing only gear and tree and I would like to check all stats. Thank you
"
Wegiel666 написал:
Hello. Is there any chance for pob link to this build with vall regalia ? This youtube movie is showing only gear and tree and I would like to check all stats. Thank you

Скрытый текст
https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/WhiteWolf6666/Galactic_Auth?i=16&search=class%3DNecromancer%26keystone%3DChaos-Inoculation%26maxlevel%3D98%26sort%3Denergy-shield

See profile
Последняя редакция: WhiteWolf6666. Время: 17 февр. 2021 г., 21:09:43
"
Hemzokuken написал:

Meteor fell in the middle it just bugged on the recording...since when does sirus meteor not fall in the middle of the circle? lol

I thought you had a buggy game) but the video will not hurt.

No golem can resist t19 100% del ... t16 without sextants still all right
I checked golems with the maximum possible def, t19 with 100% of cases lasts for several seconds
It's a pity, it would be fun to clean such cards with these builds)
Последняя редакция: WhiteWolf6666. Время: 17 февр. 2021 г., 21:15:43
"
WhiteWolf6666 написал:
"
Hemzokuken написал:

I thought you had a buggy game) but the video will not hurt.

No golem can resist t19 100% del ... t16 without sextants still all right
I checked golems with the maximum possible def, t19 with 100% of cases lasts for several seconds
It's a pity, it would be fun to clean such cards with these builds)

They do fine in t16 100% and the only difference in t19 is life I thought?
Do you still have the 90% resistance unkillable carrion golemn pastebin with gears and gems in Heist.

Thanks
any tips for lvling?
"
Udidntseeme написал:
Do you still have the 90% resistance unkillable carrion golemn pastebin with gears and gems in Heist.

Thanks

It's nerfed, which is why I amended it to this build.

This build is a lot easier to make....only 3 medium clusters.
"
khroness написал:
any tips for lvling?

Just use whatever you can until you unlock golems. I used dominating blow/smite.
jesus, this build feels SO expensive. :X like, touching any part in PoB will result in like "-1kk dps" -.- like now,just amulet giving 1/3 of dps lol. And it cost like a mirror truck. Same for chest, jewels,weapon and etcetc
sigh :(

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация