[3.16] Caustic Arrow/Death's Oath Occultist [Life based Chaos Autobomber]

"
There's a list of content I cleared with the build in the first post. You can do everything, but obviously top content will require decent gear.

Oh it's under spoiler, my bad I missed rofl. Thanks.
Последняя редакция: andhikal. Время: 27 апр. 2021 г., 2:43:29
Hello,

I decided to try out this build and here's my honest opinion.

1. this build has only 2 minor problems which is color of sockets and maxing out your resists.

2. Fun factor (10/10), really fun to blast through everything

3. Damage, i think we got too much damage which leads to more deaths
i made some changes to the flask part, don't really know if it changed much but i die much less now, infact i haven't died at all since i made those changes.

So far all bosses have been deathless (including synthesis bosses T16) since they all melt instantly.
Mapping part is where most deaths occur but with the changes i made to flask part, i haven't died since then.

For flasks i use Quartz, Basalt, Rumi's

Here's my pob , currently lvl94, by 98 will have 5,3-5,4k hp

https://pastebin.com/MUDefyjM

10/10 would recommend this build , this is expensive build, i got lucky and found 2 awakened multistrike gems which allowed me to make this build.
Hello

I'm probably dumb as hell and cant figure out... We have +1 curses from maeldiction but only run despair and what else... im totally missing something.

THE BUILD. Man do i love me some walking simulator pick up loot.
This build is great. caustic arrow feels good, deaths oath feels good.
I got a 6L deaths oath from ultimatum and I was like HEY! Thats pretty useless, i guess ill build it anyway. Here I am enjoying it immensely. Thanks for putting it together!
What do you think using steelskin + increase duration instead of cwdt setup?
I mean this build have some life back problems when on bosses and this kinda fix it. Also what you can suggest to have sustain on bosses? I thought about worm flask , which will give % hp back... but dont know for real.
i run aspect of spider + despair + malevolence and flesh n stone. dat means dat im missing 1 curse rigt? coz aspect of spider is not a curse.
"
troxman91 написал:
Hello,

I decided to try out this build and here's my honest opinion.

1. this build has only 2 minor problems which is color of sockets and maxing out your resists.

2. Fun factor (10/10), really fun to blast through everything

3. Damage, i think we got too much damage which leads to more deaths
i made some changes to the flask part, don't really know if it changed much but i die much less now, infact i haven't died at all since i made those changes.

So far all bosses have been deathless (including synthesis bosses T16) since they all melt instantly.
Mapping part is where most deaths occur but with the changes i made to flask part, i haven't died since then.

For flasks i use Quartz, Basalt, Rumi's

Here's my pob , currently lvl94, by 98 will have 5,3-5,4k hp

https://pastebin.com/MUDefyjM

10/10 would recommend this build , this is expensive build, i got lucky and found 2 awakened multistrike gems which allowed me to make this build.

Thank you for the review :)
Incoming damage - We could really use more Phys damage reduction. Last league I ended up using Basalt and Granite, so we have similar ideas.
I need to update the flask section in the guide.
By the way, Rumy's block is reduced by 30% by Acrobatics, so you can might be even better with a Basalt flask with additional armour.

"
Pocharadanai написал:
i run aspect of spider + despair + malevolence and flesh n stone. dat means dat im missing 1 curse rigt? coz aspect of spider is not a curse.

"
Reyzalg написал:
Hello

I'm probably dumb as hell and cant figure out... We have +1 curses from maeldiction but only run despair and what else... im totally missing something.

THE BUILD. Man do i love me some walking simulator pick up loot.
This build is great. caustic arrow feels good, deaths oath feels good.
I got a 6L deaths oath from ultimatum and I was like HEY! Thats pretty useless, i guess ill build it anyway. Here I am enjoying it immensely. Thanks for putting it together!

You're not missing anything.
We don't use second curse. You can, if you want, but I believe the recommended auras are better.

Glad you like it. Have fun :)

"
Tetsu_Justicefall написал:
What do you think using steelskin + increase duration instead of cwdt setup?
I mean this build have some life back problems when on bosses and this kinda fix it. Also what you can suggest to have sustain on bosses? I thought about worm flask , which will give % hp back... but dont know for real.

I recently started using Enduring Cry + Lifetap (lvl 1) + Blink Arrow + Second wind setup instead of CWDT.
This allows us to heal even when the flasks are gone and trigger Lifetap with EC and BA. We also get Endurance charges which grant Phys damage reduction.

I need to update that in the guide.

Caustic Arrow/Death's Oath Occultist - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2990048
Последняя редакция: f4ward. Время: 27 апр. 2021 г., 14:50:18
How is this build damage wise compared to Ball lightning with POH?

I'm wanting to start building up the gear for another character. But I want it to be something that can handle all content once the gear is maxed out.

Also any reason why you specifically chose occulist?

Lastly, know of any auto-bombers that might be stronger? I assume you built this one due to you enjoying the skills you chose. I've personally never played one and interested in learning about the various types (if any exist).
Последняя редакция: Dioxy186. Время: 27 апр. 2021 г., 17:49:25
"
Dioxy186 написал:
How is this build damage wise compared to Ball lightning with POH?

I'm wanting to start building up the gear for another character. But I want it to be something that can handle all content once the gear is maxed out.

Also any reason why you specifically chose occulist?

Lastly, know of any auto-bombers that might be stronger? I assume you built this one due to you enjoying the skills you chose. I've personally never played one and interested in learning about the various types (if any exist).

BL has more DPS, but needs to stop to cast and blocked for the duration of the (greater) spell echo.
We are more limited in scaling, but are mobile 100% of the time and hardly need to cast anything when mapping.

You can do all content.

Occultist is the best choice for the explosions, hexproof enemies and chaos resists.
CI variant of this build can be done as Trickster, I did that in the past, but you would gimp yourself.

As for other auto-bombers, Righteous Fire may have higher DPS at high investment levels, but definitely will be MUCH more expensive.
Caustic Arrow/Death's Oath Occultist - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2990048
Look very good, going to try it. I was leveling for a death oath build but was kinda questioning about its survability because well idk what the defense mechanics on that builds was. Now real debate of if i want to relevel or regert lol. Only finished act 3 but also do jus hate lvling again =X

But your build seem much more clear and make more sense to me =D

I do want to ask why the pob only has 40% chaso res?
"
RexZShadow написал:
Look very good, going to try it. I was leveling for a death oath build but was kinda questioning about its survability because well idk what the defense mechanics on that builds was. Now real debate of if i want to relevel or regert lol. Only finished act 3 but also do jus hate lvling again =X

But your build seem much more clear and make more sense to me =D

I do want to ask why the pob only has 40% chaso res?

We get additional 25% against Chaos DoT from Arakaali pantheon upgrade (need to select "Are you against Damage over time" in POB to see the effect).

Even if we don't reach max chaos res, we are good.

Последняя редакция: f4ward. Время: 29 апр. 2021 г., 0:42:33

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация